PDA

View Full Version : FM 18..Osian Roberts and Ken Zahore

joecity
05-09-17, 21:00
Hope they get the stats right this year.

Pedro de la Rosa
06-09-17, 07:04
Hope they get the stats right this year.

You can't even spell his name right so I wouldn't hold my breath.

the other bob wilson
06-09-17, 07:06
You can't even spell his name right so I wouldn't hold my breath.

I've often wondered, is this Kenneth Zahore any good? I keep on reading his name, but he never seems to do anything.

Pedro de la Rosa
06-09-17, 07:33
I've often wondered, is this Kenneth Zahore any good? I keep on reading his name, but he never seems to do anything.

It is similar to Aaron Ramsay, he's another one that never does anything.

Fine Lines
06-09-17, 08:36
I hope the stats are inaccurate. As most people seem to use the database as scouting tool these days.

Rjk
06-09-17, 08:58
I hope the stats are inaccurate. As most people seem to use the database as scouting tool these days.

I'm pretty sure that's not true

lardy
06-09-17, 09:01
I'm pretty sure that's not true

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/aug/12/why-clubs-football-manager-scouting-tool

One glance at the photo they use for this article should help us all come to a conclusion whether it works or not.

Pedro de la Rosa
06-09-17, 09:03
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/aug/12/why-clubs-football-manager-scouting-tool

One glance at the photo they use for this article should help us all come to a conclusion whether it works or not.

While it might be true or not, I doubt they'd use FM for a Championship player. It is so televised and established, that there isn't any need. If he does well, people will watch him on TV or come to the games, especially PL clubs.

splott parker
06-09-17, 09:36
I long for the Jay Boothroyd days under Peter Risdale!

Enoch Mort
06-09-17, 10:02
Reminds me of some posters who would say on here what a legend Brian Clark is and how he was their hero whilst spelling his surname with an "e" on the end

joecity
06-09-17, 12:47
You can't even spell his name right so I wouldn't hold my breath

You should try mate.

Pedro de la Rosa
06-09-17, 14:07
You can't even spell his name right so I wouldn't hold my breath

You should try mate.

Try the quote button next time, mate.

BlueWales
06-09-17, 17:16
Reminds me of some posters who would say on here what a legend Brian Clark is and how he was their hero whilst spelling his surname with an "e" on the end

They might be thinking of Malcolm Clarke who played in the same City team for a while but
I doubt it.

joecity
06-09-17, 21:42
Try the quote button next time, mate.

try getting a life..I only wanted to talk about football manager not be pulled on my spelling o'r grammar.

Dr Lecter
06-09-17, 23:02
try getting a life..I only wanted to talk about football manager not be pulled on my spelling o'r grammar.

Or.

joecity
07-09-17, 00:00
Or.

i stand corrected

joecity
07-09-17, 00:03
I just keep on giving.

FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead
08-09-17, 07:15
Not sure how much of this was a publicity stunt at the time but David Moyes was a big fan of the database.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/everton-signs-football-manager-database

It's no doubt a handy way of noticing unknown players on the other side of Europe who could be worth following up on; I'd imagine it's also highly valuable as a reference point for lower league clubs.