PDA

View Full Version : Why was Bamba benched?

Former Labour leader
23-09-17, 20:27
Big surprise, to me anyway.

jeepster
23-09-17, 20:29

Saving him for Leeds:thumbup:

Nick
23-09-17, 20:34

I think it’s called rested.

Looking at the bigger picture.

Tandy
23-09-17, 20:36
Great decision by NW wouldn't you agree?

Nick
23-09-17, 20:37
Great decision by NW wouldn't you agree?

Indeed. Good to see a manger making great decisions at the City. It’s. Been many a long year.

BlueArmy 86
23-09-17, 20:37
He's had a few off games. He needs to win his place back now.

Former Labour leader
23-09-17, 20:40
He will be champing at the bit to have a go at the scum. I assume he will be back, but where does that leave Manga, who had a decent game today?

Eric the Half a Bee
23-09-17, 20:54
He will be champing at the bit to have a go at the scum. I assume he will be back, but where does that leave Manga, who had a decent game today?

Maybe reverting to a back 3 against Leeds with 2 full backs pushing on? Maybe not. Just wondering if he's thinking about how to contain Leeds.

Former Labour leader
23-09-17, 21:00
Maybe reverting to a back 3 against Leeds with 2 full backs pushing on? Maybe not. Just wondering if he's thinking about how to contain Leeds.

Yes, intersting thought. The scum do seem to carry a big threat going forward but may be a bit shaky at the back.
Warnock will come up with a surprise or two. Perhaps playing Bamba in front of the defence?

Eric the Half a Bee
23-09-17, 21:18
Yes, intersting thought. The scum do seem to carry a big threat going forward but may be a bit shaky at the back.
Warnock will come up with a surprise or two. Perhaps playing Bamba in front of the defence?

That's an even more intriguing thought. He's done that before. Bamba won't have played for over a week so will be fresh.

Former Labour leader
23-09-17, 21:30
I cant see Bamba not playing against his old team, but what do i know? Warnock was correct to make changes today and Ward would have played as well.

Igovernor
23-09-17, 21:54
Apparently Warnock said he had a slight knock so 90 minutes would probably aggravate it, how many minutes did he play, not many:thumbup:

J R Hartley
24-09-17, 01:55
I highly doubt Warnock is going to **** around with a new system on Tuesday. They are Leeds ffs not Man City or United !!!
Let them worry about us..,