22-10-17, 08:07
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41618268

Auntie Andy
22-10-17, 08:10
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41618268

The Preston manager is having a good whinge as well :hehe:

Baloo
22-10-17, 08:20
Wonder if he support referees also clamping down on diving?

The Bob Banker Spanker
22-10-17, 09:07
The Preston manager is having a good whinge as well :hehe:

Just a tad.
According to Sky, Preston were the better side and were quite right to feel a little hard done by.

BLUETIT
22-10-17, 09:27
Just a tad.
According to Sky, Preston were the better side and were quite right to feel a little hard done by.

Should have had a pelanty and scored 2, before Wolverona scored.

Wales-Bales
22-10-17, 10:02
He may be whinging, but I bet he is purring over the greatest front three ever assembled in the history of football.

Charlie
22-10-17, 13:35
Had a quick look on Molineux mix last night and was surprised to see some people were actually negative about the black country Brazil.
Few comments about the ref and how Preston were even dirtier than us though, so at least some consistency..

Charlie
22-10-17, 13:50
Start of the season we would have been bullied into a defeat a la Cardiff. They were even dirtier than Cardiff.

PNE were very physical and getting away with a fair bit of the brutal stuff. Sounded a bit like a northern version of Cardiff but Wolves were more up to it.

That was similar to the Cardiff test (physical side, ref no control)

PNE were a dirty bunch who tried to dish out the rough stuff as did Cardiff.

Playing against another dirty team with spoiling tactics like Cardiff,

They were quite nasty, lots of off the ball stuff. I remember the Cardiff game still, where the same happened.

On Preston, they set up well. I don't think they were especially dirty - not to the same degree of conspicuousness as Cardiff

All in one thread, when they were playing someone else....

jamieccfc
22-10-17, 14:27
They won 4-1 what's he complaining about