Where’s the poll?

Eric the Half a Bee
05-11-17, 20:30
Where’s the poll?

Tis there, hopefully...

TH63
05-11-17, 21:41
Hell of a good question.

Obviously if you play sport, you want to be the best you can be and that translates into being a supporter I guess.

I want city to do well, the “thrill of the chase”of a promotion battle is great, but.....

If the last time is anything to go by, if we do go up, then the local Man U fans will be rocking up en masse, “celebrity fans” will be back in the hospitality boxes, Saturday afternoon games will be the rarity rather than the norm and we’d be straight into a relegation fight.

life on mars
05-11-17, 21:44
Where’s the poll?

In de club

Eric the Half a Bee
05-11-17, 21:45
Hell of a good question.

Obviously if you play sport, you want to be the best you can be and that translates into being a supporter I guess.

I want city to do well, the “thrill of the chase”of a promotion battle is great, but.....

If the last time is anything to go by, if we do go up, then the local Man U fans will be rocking up en masse, “celebrity fans” will be back in the hospitality boxes, Saturday afternoon games will be the rarity rather than the norm and we’d be straight into a relegation fight.

Absolutely.

Yes, it's an awkward question in a way. As fans we hate losing, but if we are happy being in the Championship, then we have to accept losing or we get promoted. "I want us to win all the time but I don't want us to get promoted" isn't an option! :hehe:

SLUDGE FACTORY
05-11-17, 21:58
I want us to go up and be another Leicester and piss everyone off

Eric the Half a Bee
05-11-17, 21:59

With Willie Boland coming out of retirement? :thumbup:

SLUDGE FACTORY
05-11-17, 22:04
With Willie Boland coming out of retirement? :thumbup:

That's the sort of player we would need , put the shits up the diving Ponce's that rule the premier league

Sloop_Jon_Bee
06-11-17, 11:23

:thumbup:

Dr Lecter
06-11-17, 11:30
Championship for me is much more enjoyable.

blue matt
06-11-17, 12:39
Prem for me

might aswell have another last shot at it

Gofer Blue
06-11-17, 12:43
That's the sort of player we would need , put the shits up the diving Ponce's that rule the premier league

To do that properly, you would need Phil (Joe) Dwyer back.

bluethrough
06-11-17, 12:44
Absolutely.

Yes, it's an awkward question in a way. As fans we hate losing, but if we are happy being in the Championship, then we have to accept losing or we get promoted. "I want us to win all the time but I don't want us to get promoted" isn't an option! :hehe:

This sums up how I feel pretty well:thumbup:

Ianto13
06-11-17, 17:34
The Capital of Wales with its catchment area of 1.5million people and 7th biggest city in England and Wales should be in the Premiership.

BlueWales
06-11-17, 17:43
I'm fed up with the Championship to be honest.

Same old grounds , mostly , year after year , just a couple of new ones
to tick off the " been to " list if they aren't too far away on aTuesday night.

Mind you Huddersfield is the only PL ground I have yet to visit.

jon1959
06-11-17, 23:22
Promotion for me.

I enjoy the Championship and hated most of that season in the Premier League, but being a football supporter is not about enjoyment.

We're supposed to suffer and go through hell with our team - and promotion would guarantee that! There would be all that lost sleep too - no more insulting snippet on Channel 5 at 9.30 but waiting for the insulting and truncated late match on MOTD at close to midnight.

That is until we break into Europe like our friends over the bridge are supposed to have done, or start playing sublime and beautiful (but winning of course) football like the galacticos of the (almost) Black Country.

BLUETIT
08-11-17, 08:15
Hell of a good question.

They are few are far between now !!!

Sloop_Jon_Bee
08-11-17, 18:11
Promotion for me.

I enjoy the Championship and hated most of that season in the Premier League, but being a football supporter is not about enjoyment.

We're supposed to suffer and go through hell with our team - and promotion would guarantee that! There would be all that lost sleep too - no more insulting snippet on Channel 5 at 9.30 but waiting for the insulting and truncated late match on MOTD at close to midnight.

That is until we break into Europe like our friends over the bridge are supposed to have done, or start playing sublime and beautiful (but winning of course) football like the galacticos of the (almost) Black Country.

:thumbup: Promotion for me too.
Spedger

Louth
09-11-17, 23:51
I remember the South Wales Echo doing a poll in the early 70's. The season after To shack left. Majority in favour of div 2... rather than struggle in div 1.
I knew we were ****ed when even the fans had no ambition