PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know about NML's injury?

Arfur Europe
07-11-17, 09:03
What is it and how long is he out for?

LordKenwyne
07-11-17, 09:39
i was wondering that i cant find any information on it.

And i missed the actually commentary of the game & post match interviews

the other bob wilson
07-11-17, 09:49
Warnock sounded optimistic about it in his post match interview on Saturday, but, good news or bad, I doubt it if we'll hear anything about it until the emphasis switches back to club football after the international break.

Llanedeyrnblue
07-11-17, 15:39
Warnock sounded optimistic about it in his post match interview on Saturday, but, good news or bad, I doubt it if we'll hear anything about it until the emphasis switches back to club football after the international break.

I’ve got no confidence in the medical staff at the club, simple injuries seem to escalate and drag on for months. This is a long standing problem with us

Lawnmower
07-11-17, 18:20
I’ve got no confidence in the medical staff at the club, simple injuries seem to escalate and drag on for months. This is a long standing problem with us

I think at least with Ken that Warnock was playing mind games to keep the opposition guessing.

I had no doubt after he missed the 2 nd game we wouldn't see him until Brentford at the best.

A ligament tear that clears up in a weak , yeah sure.

Chris Pontprennau Blues
07-11-17, 18:26
NW also mentioned Ken's low pain threshold compared to Gunnars :sherlock:

Llanedeyrnblue
07-11-17, 19:00
I think at least with Ken that Warnock was playing mind games to keep the opposition guessing.

I had no doubt after he missed the 2 nd game we wouldn't see him until Brentford at the best.

A ligament tear that clears up in a weak , yeah sure.

A strain wasn’t it?

Chris Pontprennau Blues
07-11-17, 19:03
Tim was referring to Ken's ligament injury I think LB

Former Labour leader
07-11-17, 19:09
Its a calf strain. Fingers xed back Brentford

blue matt
07-11-17, 20:00
the international break has come at a good time in this instance

xsnaggle
07-11-17, 21:35
Colin said the his muscled had tightened up really qhickly and they took him off as a precaution to avoid a possible damaging injury.

So hopefully nothing serious

Lawnmower
07-11-17, 21:40
Tim was referring to Ken's ligament injury I think LB

👍