ccfc_is_my_life
10-11-17, 19:40
Yeah. Put a few of the youngsters in.

jamieccfc
10-11-17, 19:56
First thought was how ****ing predictable. Hopefully Brooks will get a run out

Nick
10-11-17, 20:04
Yep, let’s see our youngsters get the confidence beaten out of them tonight.

Not the night to blood the youngsters with Panama coming up.

Good team choice.

G rangetown Blue
10-11-17, 20:09
Coleman not taking any chances, he's still looking for a job.

ccfc_is_my_life
10-11-17, 20:13

Good team choice.

So only play them in easy games, giving them the message they aren't good enough thus killing their confidence.

Woodburn was trusted to rescue Wales several times in qualifying. Certainly should have started. I'd have gone with Ampadu for Ledley in midfield too. That side has too many players that we know exactly what they are capable of.

Vimto
10-11-17, 20:14
In the pre match verbals, Coleman sounds like he is looking elsewhere. Or giving off signals.

Cleve van Leef
10-11-17, 20:25

Good team choice.

If they’re good enough, they’re old enough.

Vimto
10-11-17, 20:30
We are not at the races here. As suggested, all too pedestrian / predictable.

Looking forward to seeing more of the future on Tuesday.

SLUDGE FACTORY
10-11-17, 20:32
To be fair France are a proper world class side

Wales-Bales
10-11-17, 20:37
It seems like the end of an era.

Llanedeyrnblue
10-11-17, 20:41
A complete lack of pace their back four may as well get the cigars out

Jimmy the Jock
10-11-17, 20:52
France don’t look that clever at he back , excellent chance for Gunter earlier .
BUT France look fearsome going forward .

Llanedeyrnblue
10-11-17, 20:56
Goalie should have stopped their goal

Jimmy the Jock
10-11-17, 21:00
I would have played Bale, I know Coleman is playing games for his job but Bale brings sometimes else to the party .

ccfc_is_my_life
10-11-17, 21:01
I would have played Bale, I know Coleman is playing games for his job but Bale brings sometimes else to the party .

Thought he was injured?

J R Hartley
10-11-17, 21:02
Had a feeling they would be so backed France to score on both half’s at 5/4 with William Hill

NYCBlue
10-11-17, 21:17

It does. Didn't last long did it?

J R Hartley
10-11-17, 21:19
Taxi for Taylor

J R Hartley
10-11-17, 21:20
Or the start of a new one with this triple substitution

Baloo
10-11-17, 21:24
We're fekin all over 'em now.

J R Hartley
10-11-17, 21:25
Why has Gunter shot there instead of rolling it on the deck to vokes for a tap in?

Llanedeyrnblue
10-11-17, 21:26
Sub required preferably someone who can move faster than walking pace

Jimmy the Jock
10-11-17, 21:33
Winner winner chicken dinner . I went minus 2 so need another goal . I wanted minus one but PP wasn’t offering that bet.

Jimmy the Jock
10-11-17, 21:35
Which channel you watching Baloo , not so good on BBC Wales

Pearcey3
10-11-17, 21:35
We should have equalised but go two down because Taylor cannot defend. Ampadu looks impressive

Steve R
10-11-17, 21:37

:hehe:

Llanedeyrnblue
10-11-17, 21:38
3 shots since the kids come on...1 before

G rangetown Blue
10-11-17, 21:46

Au contraire, Ampadu, Brooks, Woodburn, Wilson, Poole, all involved tonight, and all Welsh.

The futures bright!

SLUDGE FACTORY
10-11-17, 21:49
Agree some great youngsters out there

Baloo
10-11-17, 21:52
Thought the young 'uns made a difference.

Pearcey3
10-11-17, 21:54
All of the youngsters did well when they came on. The big concern is our top players. Bale injured yet again. His body is really failing him now. Ramsey ordinary. Allen did well.
We need the Bale of two years ago back. We may not get that.

Wales-Bales
10-11-17, 22:15
Ampadu, Woodburn and Brooks are already as good as what we've got, and with only a handful of league starts between them they are going to get much, much better. Woodburn, Bale and Brooks up front is an exciting prospect, and I think Ampadu is going to be world class, considering he's only recently turned 17.

Wales-Bales
10-11-17, 22:19
All of the youngsters did well when they came on. The big concern is our top players. Bale injured yet again. His body is really failing him now. Ramsey ordinary. Allen did well.
We need the Bale of two years ago back. We may not get that.
Bale has to shoulder a huge burden when he plays for Wales, these youngsters coming through are all comfortable on the ball, and they can assist in the creative department too. I think it will also help Ramsey, as we tend to rely on him and Bale too much in the final third.

Pearcey3
10-11-17, 22:24
Bale has to shoulder a huge burden when he plays for Wales, these youngsters coming through are all comfortable on the ball, and they can assist in the creative department too. I think it will also help Ramsey, as we tend to rely on him and Bale too much in the final third.

I think Coleman should have been braver against Ireland. These youngsters could have made a difference

City123
10-11-17, 22:33
We looked so much better when the youngsters came on

Jimmy the Jock
10-11-17, 22:34
I think Coleman should have been braver against Ireland. These youngsters could have made a difference

There is a time and a place to introduce 3 youngsters , a major World Cup qualifier could only be selected as the place retrospectively ..

City123
10-11-17, 22:38
There is a time and a place to introduce 3 youngsters , a major World Cup qualifier could only be selected as the place retrospectively ..
Woodburn handled it pretty well against Austria and Moldova

He should have come on much earlier, maybe even started, against Ireland

Wales-Bales
10-11-17, 22:39
There is Harry Wilson too, he's been banging the goals in for Liverpool U23's and may go out on loan in January.

jeepster
10-11-17, 22:39

Spot on just take a chance:thumbup:

Pearcey3
10-11-17, 22:44
There is Harry Wilson too, he's been banging the goals in for Liverpool U23's and may go out on loan in January.

He’s been a bit forgotten and needs a loan as he is potentially another future star

Eric the Half a Bee
10-11-17, 23:38
He’s been a bit forgotten and needs a loan as he is potentially another future star

Go for him Warnock!

Rhiwbina Blues
11-11-17, 00:02
Time to forget the 5 at the back and look to use the pace of the youngsters. Maybe a 4.2.3.1 should be used against Panama with Woodburn and Ampadu starting.

Team for me

Maxwell, Gunter, Chester, Williams, Davies, Allen, Ampadu, Lawrence, Ramsey Woodburn, Bradshaw.

blue matt
11-11-17, 09:08
Time to forget the 5 at the back and look to use the pace of the youngsters. Maybe a 4.2.3.1 should be used against Panama with Woodburn and Ampadu starting.

Team for me

Maxwell, Gunter, Chester, Williams, Davies, Allen, Ampadu, Lawrence, Ramsey Woodburn, Bradshaw.

looks decent enough :thumbup: plenty of forward drive with that team

Barry Shitpeas
11-11-17, 09:37

Team for me

That’s a team that plays to the strengths of our players. Allen and Ampadu in there would let Rambo get forward more where he’s so much more effective. It’s got a fair bit of pace in it too. I like it.

the other bob wilson
11-11-17, 09:57
Go for him Warnock!

Got to say I thought Wilson and Tyler Roberts were poor yesterday - Mark Harris offered more than either of them before he was taken off.

The Bob Banker Spanker
11-11-17, 10:02
Maxwell looks a good keeper for Preston.
They started well, battered us at least.
Fallen away a bit but Maxwell looks like he’ll have a good future.

Pearcey3
11-11-17, 13:40
That’s a team that plays to the strengths of our players. Allen and Ampadu in there would let Rambo get forward more where he’s so much more effective. It’s got a fair bit of pace in it too. I like it.

It’s a pretty small team though.Be a bit worried about set pieces

ken smith
11-11-17, 14:34
Au contraire, Ampadu, Brooks, Woodburn, Wilson, Poole, all involved tonight, and all Welsh.

The futures bright!

Am I having a whoosh moment here by pointing out 3 of these are English?

Barry Shitpeas
11-11-17, 14:43
Am I having a whoosh moment here by pointing out 3 of these are English?

Poole and Wilson were born in Wales. Ampadu and Brooks have Welsh mothers. Woodburns grandad is Welsh.

G rangetown Blue
11-11-17, 14:47
Poole and Wilson were born in Wales. Ampadu and Brooks have Welsh mothers. Woodburns grandad is Welsh.

And they ALL CHOSE Wales over England! ....Williams was only ever a ball boy for his country. :hehe:
Whoosh!!:wave:

jamieccfc
11-11-17, 14:54
All I know is Taylor shouldn't be anywhere near squad selection never mind in the team

JKB
11-11-17, 15:50
Fox and Freeman of the 2 Sheffield clubs are better fullback options, also Dummet of Newcastle should be brought back as he can play centre half as well.

ccfc_is_my_life
11-11-17, 15:53
Dummett fell out with Coleman. Maybe under another manager he'd return but Chester and Dummett wouldn't be the worst pairing ever; Gunter and Davies at full back.

Cleve van Leef
11-11-17, 16:50

The futures bright!
Brooks is eligible for England
Ampadu for England and ROI and Ghana
More Ashley Williams types apparently