PDA

View Full Version : Would you still go down the City

William Treseder
24-11-17, 21:42
If they stopped getting breast fed by the English league set up and had to play in the Welsh league?

Taunton Blue Genie
24-11-17, 21:51
If they stopped getting breast fed by the English league set up and had to play in the Welsh league?

Presumably the TIT coaches would still be available.

William Treseder
24-11-17, 21:55
Presumably the TIT coaches would still be available.

Of course. That’s a given. They wouldn’t have so far to travel either. Win win.

Taunton Blue Genie
24-11-17, 21:57

Thanks, bra.

The Bob Banker Spanker
24-11-17, 21:59
Unless we played Holyhead Hotspur

William Treseder
24-11-17, 22:01
Unless we played Holyhead Hotspur
On a rainy Tuesday night!!

William Treseder
24-11-17, 22:02
Thanks, bra.

We would get the chance to go on a decent “CUP” run?

Taunton Blue Genie
24-11-17, 22:07
We would get the chance to go on a decent “CUP” run?

If we have enough support...

William Treseder
24-11-17, 22:12
If we have enough support...
We might be strapped for cash though!

Toadstool
24-11-17, 22:21
We could get thrashed every year in Europe like celtic

Bruce Foxton
24-11-17, 22:53
I’m from Barry,if I supported The City when they played Barry Town,would that make me a plastic?:sherlock:

jeepster
24-11-17, 22:59
I went done there under Durban.

length
24-11-17, 23:42
I'm just going to switch to Tranmere Rovers because of this question. Scary.

Rocco Siffredi
24-11-17, 23:55
Bring back the milk cup

life on mars
25-11-17, 00:31
No I would not, I think the English football league is an excellent competion,and the Championship is its jewel in the crown.

Jimmy the Jock
25-11-17, 00:36
They could ask to join the SPL , well maybe the Scottish championship would be more our level.:-)

I enjoyed that.:hehe:

dembethewarrior
25-11-17, 01:04
No. I'd support my local club.

dembethewarrior
25-11-17, 01:06
No I would not, I think the English football league is an excellent competion,and the Championship is its jewel in the crown.

You are definitely a shit attempt at a WUM

I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS
25-11-17, 04:13
I’m from Barry,if I supported The City when they played Barry Town,would that make me a plastic?:sherlock:

it would make you a very smart man indeed sir :ayatollah:

xsnaggle
25-11-17, 10:21
I'd question the term breast fed. When Cardiff joined the football league they were invited to join as part of an attempt to raise the standard of the lower divisions. I'd say at the moment we are doing that, and certainly doing far more for the championship than just being 'breast fed'.
the OP is nonsense.

dembethewarrior
25-11-17, 10:39
I'd question the term breast fed. When Cardiff joined the football league they were invited to join as part of an attempt to raise the standard of the lower divisions. I'd say at the moment we are doing that, and certainly doing far more for the championship than just being 'breast fed'.
the OP is nonsense.

We certainly hold our own.

lennybluebird
25-11-17, 11:22
No prob go to watch sorry town more admirably 15mins from my home. Guess after fifty years of supporting city that would make me a plastic...lol.

William Treseder
25-11-17, 11:32
the OP is nonsense.

You can wrap it up anyway you like, but the fact remains we rely on being in the English league set up for our bread and butter.
If you had a party at your house, you’d invite guests. That doesn’t mean you’d want them to stay forever lol!
My question still stands. If we had to play in our own league, would you still be as keen to go?

Vimto
25-11-17, 11:33
Need to nip this in the bud, before things go tits up.

dembethewarrior
25-11-17, 11:50
You can wrap it up anyway you like, but the fact remains we rely on being in the English league set up for our bread and butter.
If you had a party at your house, you’d invite guests. That doesn’t mean you’d want them to stay forever lol!
My question still stands. If we had to play in our own league, would you still be as keen to go?

Bad analogy really

Croesy Blue
25-11-17, 12:29

We are playing in our own league, we've been a part of it for over 100 years.

TH63
25-11-17, 13:30

Was there even a welsh league when city were formed? I doubt it.

Badly Ironed Shirt
25-11-17, 13:32
Was there even a welsh league when city were formed? I doubt it.

The Football League were desperate for the likes of Cardiff, Merthyr, Aberdare and Swansea to join. I think the FL would be a poorer place without the three Welsh clubs, hopefully four if Wrexham can maintain their good run.

William Treseder
25-11-17, 14:07
The Football League were desperate for the likes of Cardiff, Merthyr, Aberdare and Swansea to join. I think the FL would be a poorer place without the three Welsh clubs, hopefully four if Wrexham can maintain their good run.

That’s all very romantic but your not answering the question.

life on mars
25-11-17, 15:32
You are definitely a shit attempt at a WUM

not show what you mean, whats a WUM ,sorry just dont know what these modern acronyms are :shrug:

City123
25-11-17, 15:36
Yes, you're there to watch Cardiff not the opposition

life on mars
25-11-17, 16:18
I genuinely enjoy the Championship not so the Premiership. It reminds me of the old Division 1/2 era