PDA

View Full Version : If Heinekin did half time time team talks...

A Quiet Monkfish
02-12-17, 08:24
I doubt there was a single City fan who wouldn't have replaced the woefully innefective Bryson at half time, and maybe bringing Patterson on was 'on the cards', but swapping Ward [who hadn't really done anything wrong] with the increasingly impressive Bogle was a master stroke.

Apart from the above, the only material difference I noticed was Morrison stopped moving up to take throw-ins, presumably to counter the one-on-one threat from Norwich, but from the start of the secong half City seemed totally galvanised into a different outfit.

I don't think Norwich were any different in the second half -still quick, neat, and lively, but to use the old cliche, stopped showing them the 'respect' they gave them in the 1st half..

We've got one hell of a manager, who the players obviously respond to, and respect..

J R Hartley
02-12-17, 08:26
Carlsberg even

TH63
02-12-17, 08:31
Carlsberg even

:hehe:

The Bob Banker Spanker
02-12-17, 08:33
Carlsberg even
:hehe:
But I agree with what the OP is saying.
It isn’t the first time we’ve had a shite first half and came back to win it in the 2nd
Wolves last season at home, Bristol City last season and even though we lost to Barnsley 4-3 our come back was great.

AlwaysAway2
02-12-17, 08:56
They would spell Heineken correctly.
😂
Hate it.

A Quiet Monkfish
02-12-17, 20:07
They would spell Heineken correctly.
😂
Hate it.

That's it, Carlsberg !! Thought it wasn't quite right when I wrote it -

NYCBlue
02-12-17, 21:01
I doubt there was a single City fan who wouldn't have replaced the woefully innefective Bryson at half time, and maybe bringing Patterson on was 'on the cards', but swapping Ward [who hadn't really done anything wrong] with the increasingly impressive Bogle was a master stroke.

Apart from the above, the only material difference I noticed was Morrison stopped moving up to take throw-ins, presumably to counter the one-on-one threat from Norwich, but from the start of the secong half City seemed totally galvanised into a different outfit.

I don't think Norwich were any different in the second half -still quick, neat, and lively, but to use the old cliche, stopped showing them the 'respect' they gave them in the 1st half..

We've got one hell of a manager, who the players obviously respond to, and respect..

I agree. Being a City fan hasn't been this exciting for some time.

MacAdder
02-12-17, 23:43

And it's Heineken :hehe:

J R Hartley
03-12-17, 09:50
https://youtu.be/Uz9_YfIQaz4

xsnaggle
03-12-17, 10:01

Probably!!!