PDA

View Full Version : ST holders and how to buy Man C tickets

Coch
16-01-18, 22:30
Sign in as a season ticket holder first - then use the usual plan of ground to book seats (hover 'hand' until it becomes an cursor).

I'm in!

(The link given in another thread is useless)

Coch
16-01-18, 22:53
@Blue Matt

Keep hitting F5 mush :hehe:

(and I used think you were fairly savvy! :hehe:)

Coch
16-01-18, 23:02
Update: website has been changed so that once you sign in as a ST holder, you see your usual seat in the reserved section.

The Bob Banker Spanker
17-01-18, 06:54
All messed up for me on that site, says I’m not a ST holder when I am. I’ll just have to ring them and buy them.

Taunton Blue Genie
17-01-18, 06:57
All messed up for me on that site, says I’m not a ST holder when I am. I’ll just have to ring them and buy them.
Are you having the problem I referred to on another thread about the ticketing website started by dembethewarrior?

thehumblegringo
17-01-18, 07:01
Will I be able to just go to the club shop and buy them

blue matt
17-01-18, 22:49
@Blue Matt

Keep hitting F5 mush :hehe:

(and I used think you were fairly savvy! :hehe:)

F5 is the way forward

On a serious note, i am not a ST ( havent been for a few years ) as both my daughters ( mainly my oldest ) are competitive swimmer ( So some Saturdays are spent at various pools around the county ) and the oldest plays netball for 3 teams, sometimes they play on a Saturday

I was worried i wouldnt get to enough games, so binned it a few years back, i get to just over 1/2 of our homes game, so a ST just doesnt pay

its no drama though, seem us play man city twice now, still cannot beat the early 90's game when Blakey scored :thumbup:

Penarth Blues
17-01-18, 23:18
F5 is the way forward

On a serious note, i am not a ST ( havent been for a few years ) as both my daughters ( mainly my oldest ) are competitive swimmer ( So some Saturdays are spent at various pools around the county ) and the oldest plays netball for 3 teams, sometimes they play on a Saturday

I was worried i wouldnt get to enough games, so binned it a few years back, i get to just over 1/2 of our homes game, so a ST just doesnt pay

its no drama though, seem us play man city twice now, still cannot beat the early 90's game when Blakey scored :thumbup:

I think provided you've been to at least one match this season you'll have a one day priority window before they go on general sale if there are any left at that point... Personally I'd try before then as little that has been stated on the Club website so far seems set in stone.

Coch
17-01-18, 23:40
... its no drama though, seem us play man city twice now, still cannot beat the early 90's game when Blakey scored :thumbup:

Just wondering whether there have been any changes/improvements to the City team since you last saw them? :-)

blue matt
18-01-18, 10:09
I think provided you've been to at least one match this season you'll have a one day priority window before they go on general sale if there are any left at that point... Personally I'd try before then as little that has been stated on the Club website so far seems set in stone.

Yes, you are right, if i was that way inclined i could ask around, but its honestly not the end of the world, i will wait till they go on sale and see if they have them:thumbup:

Just wondering whether there have been any changes/improvements to the City team since you last saw them? :-)

only slightly i guess :hehe::hehe::hehe: though even if we win it will not come close to that game in 93 ( ish ?? ? ) from the moment i got into town to the time we left it was exciting ( to say the least ) happy times for me :thumbup:

MacAdder
18-01-18, 12:38
Yes, you are right, if i was that way inclined i could ask around, but its honestly not the end of the world, i will wait till they go on sale and see if they have them:thumbup:

only slightly i guess :hehe::hehe::hehe: though even if we win it will not come close to that game in 93 ( ish ?? ? ) from the moment i got into town to the time we left it was exciting ( to say the least ) happy times for me :thumbup:

I see Keith Curle hasn't taken a pen for a long while more's the pity.

Mrs Steve R
18-01-18, 15:41
F5 is the way forward

Just ignore him Matt :hehe:

Coch
18-01-18, 18:36
Just ignore him Matt :hehe:

I wish I could throw my weight around like you Mods :frown:

Mrs Steve R
18-01-18, 18:43
I wish I could throw my weight around like you Mods :frown:
:hehe: I'm not a mod and I have no weight left to throw around.