PDA

View Full Version : So. How many City fans on here

William Treseder
16-01-18, 23:12
Who were happy enough for us to play a weakened side against Mansfield at home, would want us to repeat that against Man City?
With 6 threads already started about the game on here, and all the ins and outs of how Match tickets will be and should be distributed, not many me thinks.

City123
16-01-18, 23:15
Of course not, one's a League 2 side while the other are the Premier League leaders and champions elect

Penarth Blues
16-01-18, 23:17
I don't think we could field a weakened team if we wanted to, as I don't think the players would take kindly to being dropped from a match of this high a profile.

William Treseder
16-01-18, 23:21
I don't think we could field a weakened team if we wanted to, as I don't think the players would take kindly to being dropped from a match of this high a profile.

But what about our promotion push?
That’s the usual excuse lately.

Former Labour leader
16-01-18, 23:21
With at least 1 new player to come in, plus Bamba the team will look a lot different.

dembethewarrior
16-01-18, 23:23
Bash bash bash

William Treseder
16-01-18, 23:35
Bash bash bash

Just highlighting the fickleness and hypocrisy of the modern day fan. Keeping you interested though my friend. 👍

dembethewarrior
16-01-18, 23:46
Just highlighting the fickleness and hypocrisy of the modern day fan. Keeping you interested though my friend. 👍

You misunderstand me. That was my head banging my computer desk waiting to get in the club website. Very presumptive Billy.