PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know if

dandywarhol
17-01-18, 17:43
tickets are being sent out or loaded onto the season ticket cards?

The Bob Banker Spanker
17-01-18, 17:45
tickets are being sent out or loaded onto the season ticket cards?
Being sent out

dandywarhol
17-01-18, 17:46
Being sent out

No chance of saving the forests then

BlueWales
17-01-18, 17:46
Sent out. Actually bought mine from the ticket office by phone so seller told me
they will be in the post.

Should arrive next week.

BlueWales
17-01-18, 17:47
No chance of saving the forests then

Come on they are having a decent season.

rs3100
17-01-18, 18:00
It would be nice if they sent out my season ticket. We’re into January and it hasn’t worked for a single game yet.

RichardM
17-01-18, 18:49
It would be nice if they sent out my season ticket. We’re into January and it hasn’t worked for a single game yet.

My son's worked for a few games then packed up. They've been sending him paper tickets ever since but a new card arrived a few days ago

life on mars
17-01-18, 18:56
it would be so easy surely to load onto your cards as you have to book using the card .

splott parker
17-01-18, 20:33
it would be so easy surely to load onto your cards as you have to book using the card .

What about the +1 though?

insider
17-01-18, 21:30
My son's worked for a few games then packed up. They've been sending him paper tickets ever since but a new card arrived a few days ago
The exact same thing happened with my son`s as well. But it said in the letter to continue to use the paper tickets as the card will only work if I buy a season ticket for him for next year.

RichardM
17-01-18, 21:56
The exact same thing happened with my son`s as well. But it said in the letter to continue to use the paper tickets as the card will only work if I buy a season ticket for him for next year.

The letter with my son's said use the paper tickets up then start using the card. His last paper ticket was Sunderland so we'll find out next home game if the new card works