PDA

View Full Version : after the win

nins27
17-01-18, 20:23
iv had so many phone calls from plastics for tickets for the Man City game shame they did not turn up for the first game as they would get tickets for this game where have you been,and where have u been for the championship , where are u, your club needs u. o u turn up for the Man City great we all love a plastics come on city.

The Bob Banker Spanker
17-01-18, 21:08
And you wished that we lost last night

stan butler
18-01-18, 05:30
iv had so many phone calls from plastics for tickets for the Man City game shame they did not turn up for the first game as they would get tickets for this game where have you been,and where have u been for the championship , where are u, your club needs u. o u turn up for the Man City great we all love a plastics come on city.

Stop lying

dembethewarrior
18-01-18, 06:26
The amount you moan I'm surprised anyone would give you their number let alone go out of their way to call you for a chat :hehe:

Wales-Bales
18-01-18, 14:58
I need about 10 tickets if anybody can help.

Send me a PM

Cheers.

:getscoat:

BuyingManCityTickets
18-01-18, 15:08
warnock shouldnt be allowed entry into any fa cup game after his comments last year with the 11am utter pile of turd

and he is paid to be there. when people were spending their hard earned money to travel to watch it

The Bob Banker Spanker
18-01-18, 17:18
warnock shouldnt be allowed entry into any fa cup game after his comments last year with the 11am utter pile of turd

and he is paid to be there. when people were spending their hard earned money to travel to watch it

And Warnock and his team are responsible for getting us to a 4th round tie with your newly beloved Man City.

Glos Blue
18-01-18, 17:32

Fück off Jersset!

dembethewarrior
18-01-18, 19:33
Fück off Jersset!

It's Lord kenwyn whoever that is ..

Blooburd
18-01-18, 20:10

Epic trolling going on here. So many bites (even got me in the other fred!)