PDA

View Full Version : That Swansea kid for them tonight / Great 3 points

G rangetown Blue
06-03-18, 23:42
He must be from Swansea? He certainly looked the part! What a freak:hehe:

Great 3 points after losing the heart if our midfield after an hour, we were cruising until then.

Hopefully we'll get them back for Saturday.

Hilts
06-03-18, 23:46
Think hes Scottish.

Barry Shitpeas
06-03-18, 23:50
I have never, ever known a season so blighted by injuries. It’s crazy. But the lads keep doing it. If we go up this season it will be a hell of an achievement. If we go up automatically Warnock and this team would be legends.

J R Hartley
06-03-18, 23:51
Think hes Scottish.

McBurnie is a bit of a giveaway

insider
06-03-18, 23:54
McBurnie is a bit of a giveaway

Think he`s on loan they have n`t given him away.

G rangetown Blue
07-03-18, 00:19
Does he roll his socks down, just to frighten defenders with his lily white chicken legs?

Runs like he's got a broom up his arse.

Not a fan.

billy.ronson
07-03-18, 06:16
I have never, ever known a season so blighted by injuries. It’s crazy. But the lads keep doing it. If we go up this season it will be a hell of an achievement. If we go up automatically Warnock and this team would be legends.

I agree, amazing work by Warnock,the coaches and the players !
There are at least 5 players you could argue would be in the starting eleven , Richards, Morrison,Ralls,Gunnarsson,Medine then you have Peltier, Traore,DWard and J.Ward !
Yet somehow, we are matching the Villa and Fulham results and despite the fact that our major January signing has been injured twice whilst theirs seem to be hitting the net regularly ....Grabban is particularly annoying seeing as we seemed to spend almost the whole of the transfer window allegedly favourites to sign him ..grrr
I hope that Paterson isn’t injured too badly nor Zohore who seemed to be stretching his groin late on ....

Tonight I am hoping Leeds can turn over Wolves giving us the opportunity to potentially draw level on points on Saturday by beating Birmingham with them having to face Villa at 5.30 and Fulham at PNE!

Seabird
07-03-18, 08:17
It will be a strange experience cheering on Leeds!

They wouldn’t dous a favour, would they?

life on mars
07-03-18, 08:22
Well, we did great job of insulting him ,winding him up to do a bit extra against us ,he was quiet as a mouse until we kicked off with " you Jack bathplug" stupid bloody chant, pity we can't put the same vigour into songs about our own players

bobh
07-03-18, 09:19
It will be a strange experience cheering on Leeds!

They wouldn’t dous a favour, would they?

Strange indeed.
But I don't think they are good enough to do us a favour.

Pedro de la Rosa
07-03-18, 09:27
Strange indeed.
But I don't think they are good enough to do us a favour.

They aren't but Wolves are certainly having a wobble.

Rjk
07-03-18, 10:12
I agree, amazing work by Warnock,the coaches and the players !
There are at least 5 players you could argue would be in the starting eleven , Richards, Morrison,Ralls,Gunnarsson,Medine then you have Peltier, Traore,DWard and J.Ward !
Yet somehow, we are matching the Villa and Fulham results and despite the fact that our major January signing has been injured twice whilst theirs seem to be hitting the net regularly ....Grabban is particularly annoying seeing as we seemed to spend almost the whole of the transfer window allegedly favourites to sign him ..grrr
I hope that Paterson isn’t injured too badly nor Zohore who seemed to be stretching his groin late on ....

Tonight I am hoping Leeds can turn over Wolves giving us the opportunity to potentially draw level on points on Saturday by beating Birmingham with them having to face Villa at 5.30 and Fulham at PNE!

You could also argue that we are missing 3 first teamers and a bunch of squad players

Jimmy the Jock
07-03-18, 10:17
Does he roll his socks down, just to frighten defenders with his lily white chicken legs?

Runs like he's got a broom up his arse.

Not a fan.

Looked like an urchin. Very good footballer though.

Taunton Blue Genie
07-03-18, 12:11
Looked like an urchin. Very good footballer though.

I thought it was good to see someone who looked and played a little different. Too many footballers seem to come off the same production line these days.