PDA

View Full Version : Can’t take much more of this league

gronovic
10-03-18, 19:54
Gonna be grey before I know it, massive week next week

Barry Shitpeas
10-03-18, 21:05
It’s great isn’t it, every game is a big deal. I’d have this all day long over a steady mid table season. I really enjoyed the game today, it had a bit of everything. Goals, a pelanty, plenty of chances either end, dodgy refereeing, a decent atmosphere and three more delicious points. We’ve won 6 in a row, and are now just 3 points behind wolves, and still 4 points clear of 3rd, and 15 points clear of the 7th placed wurzels. This despite having a changing room like the local A&E.
Given all that I’m little surprised by the negativity on here this evening.

Penarth Blues
10-03-18, 21:10
It’s great isn’t it, every game is a big deal. I’d have this all day long over a steady mid table season. I really enjoyed the game today, it had a bit of everything. Goals, a pelanty, plenty of chances either end, dodgy refereeing, a decent atmosphere and three more delicious points. We’ve won 6 in a row, and are now just 3 points behind wolves, and still 4 points clear of 3rd, and 15 points clear of the 7th placed wurzels. This despite having a changing room like the local A&E.
Given all that I’m little surprised by the negativity on here this evening.

It is brilliant isn't it? However I think the negativity is a little bit of realism that we have one of the toughest run-ins to the end of season of the top 6 and many of us had hoped that Fulham and/or Villa may have lost ground to us today - but they didn't.

Advantage now reverts back to Fulham, Villa and Wolves this week as we face 2 immensely difficult away games at Brentford and Derby.

Boring it certainly isn't! :-)

The Bob Banker Spanker
10-03-18, 21:11
You’ll be okay, we’re going up as champions obviously

gronovic
10-03-18, 21:47
It is brilliant isn't it? However I think the negativity is a little bit of realism that we have one of the toughest run-ins to the end of season of the top 6 and many of us had hoped that Fulham and/or Villa may have lost ground to us today - but they didn't.

Advantage now reverts back to Fulham, Villa and Wolves this week as we face 2 immensely difficult away games at Brentford and Derby.

Boring it certainly isn't! :-)

My reasons for this is the run in, next week being 2 easier games but are away, if we did come away with 4/6 points next week then I would feel a tad better

bobh
10-03-18, 23:31
Gonna be grey before I know it, massive week next week

I've been grey for a few years now :old:, and I'm loving this season!

Penarth Blues
10-03-18, 23:43
My reasons for this is the run in, next week being 2 easier games but are away, if we did come away with 4/6 points next week then I would feel a tad better

Not sure why you think Brentford and Derby are easier games?