PDA

View Full Version : The up all night World War 3 thread.

Organ Morgan.
13-04-18, 22:09
Many signs are pointing towards bombing raids on Syria commencing at between midnight and 3am UK time tonight/tomorrow. Here's a handy twitter account with rolling news updates: https://twitter.com/A_J_S_B

If bombing occurs can its aims be achieved without antagonising the Russians into a response?

Eric Cartman
13-04-18, 22:22
Many signs are pointing towards bombing raids on Syria commencing at between midnight and 3am UK time tonight/tomorrow. Here's a handy twitter account with rolling news updates: https://twitter.com/A_J_S_B

If bombing occurs can its aims be achieved without antagonising the Russians into a response?

What are the aims?

Organ Morgan.
13-04-18, 22:36
Good question. I'm hoping it'll be a repeat of last April's one-off salvo of rockets at an unimportant target that Russia could ignore and Trump appeared to act tough so as to assuage his critics.

Organ Morgan.
13-04-18, 23:06
George Galloway

Verified account

@georgegalloway

We are the victims of a monstrous deception perpetrated by the wicked for the benefit of the worst people on the earth. The first victims will be Syrians. But they will not be the last. #Syria #Russia #Trump #May #Macron

https://twitter.com/georgegalloway/status/984918934179778565

Heathblue
14-04-18, 00:48
Statement from Trump in 30 mins?!!!

Organ Morgan.
14-04-18, 01:31
Syria is under massive and sustained attack by US, UK and France forces.

Everything rests on if and how Russia responds.

Organ Morgan.
14-04-18, 01:45
Seems as though Russia's doing nowt. Their S-400 defence systems haven't been used.

May released a TV statement. She would seem sincere to the uninformed, but what she's okayed is illegal under international law.

Time for the wooden hill.

Mrs Steve R
14-04-18, 02:28
Seems as though Russia's doing nowt. Their S-400 defence systems haven't been used.

May released a TV statement. She would seem sincere to the uninformed, but what she's okayed is illegal under international law.

Time for the wooden hill.
:puke:I was struggling to keep my dinner down.

Organ Morgan.
14-04-18, 05:41
I'm intrigued by May. She's a vicar's daughter so was very likely nurtured well but chose to become a blackhearted individual.

Successive British governments had no respect for international law by illegally attacking Iraq, Libya and today Syria. Citizens have to abide by laws, for us ignorance of any law is no defence, yet for politicians the same standard doesn't apply.

The attack by US/UK/France was a symbolic one with few casualties and little damage. How the situation there which is in its 7th year is finally resolved is a head scratcher because the US and its allies along with their paid for head choppers on the ground appear determined to remove Assad while Russia is bent on supporting him.

Auntie Andy
14-04-18, 06:20
I'm intrigued by May. She's a vicar's daughter so was very likely nurtured well but chose to become a blackhearted individual.

Successive British governments had no respect for international law by illegally attacking Iraq, Libya and today Syria. Citizens have to abide by laws, for us ignorance of any law is no defence, yet for politicians the same standard doesn't apply.

The attack by US/UK/France was a symbolic one with few casualties and little damage. How the situation there which is in its 7th year is finally resolved is a head scratcher because the US and its allies along with their paid for head choppers on the ground appear determined to remove Assad while Russia is bent on supporting him.

What a mess.

Wannabe dictators, warmongers, money launderers, perverts, racists, liars, hypocrites, narcissists, opportunists, carpet baggers, xenophobes, chancers and spivs, all essential criteria on the Tory job spec. Their party is a rogues gallery of privileged criminality.

life on mars
14-04-18, 08:21
What a mess.

Wannabe dictators, warmongers, money launderers, perverts, racists, liars, hypocrites, narcissists, opportunists, carpet baggers, xenophobes, chancers and spivs, all essential criteria on the Tory job spec. Their party is a rogues gallery of privileged criminality.

"" Wannabe dictators, warmongers, money launderers, perverts, racists, liars, hypocrites, narcissists, opportunists, carpet baggers, xenophobes, chancers and spivs"""

Yep agree , bloody
Russians and Syrian leadership , the poor suffering ordinary folk of those countries, persecuted, gassed , jailed ,suppressed ,how many I wonder have died without us knowing.

Think I'll stick with our awful nasty bunch , feel a bit safer , not overly pleased at times , no society is perfect ,some are better than most and they mainly sit in the alleged "greedy, spivy" Western world , and in my view we come closer than most in being a fair minded society .

Cheap flights and permanent residency is available in Syria and Russia , via www.get me outofcapitlism.com,
dont go just get though .

Auntie Andy
14-04-18, 09:24
What the feck has it got to do with us? Are we the world police? You need to look closer to home to see how these Tory psychopaths have murdered the sick and disabled. Oh and whilst we are at it, whose been selling arms and chemicals to despots so they can gas and kill their people mmmmm let me think now.

life on mars
14-04-18, 09:48
What the feck has it got to do with us? Are we the world police? You need to look closer to home to see how these Tory psychopaths have murdered the sick and disabled. Oh and whilst we are at it, whose been selling arms and chemicals to despots so they can gas and kill their people mmmmm let me think now.

I get all that but being a apologist for Russia and Syria is as bad as the suffering of others, the poor and disabled of this country have a better deal than there's, I get your anti Tory agenda .

Auntie Andy
14-04-18, 13:02
I get all that but being a apologist for Russia and Syria is as bad as the suffering of others, the poor and disabled of this country have a better deal than there's, I get your anti Tory agenda .

Believe me, I am not an apologist for anyone especially Russian and Syria. I just hate the thought of the poor people in these countries suffering year in year out, whether it at the hands of their own government or ours. Dropping bombs on them will not help them, will it? There need to be other solutions.

CardiffIrish2
14-04-18, 13:06
Great grammar from Mr 45 himself.

So proud of our great Military which will soon be, after the spending of billions of fully approved dollars, the finest that our Country has ever had. There won’t be anything, or anyone, even close!

What a cock he is .....

Auntie Andy
14-04-18, 13:14
Great grammar from Mr 45 himself.

So proud of our great Military which will soon be, after the spending of billions of fully approved dollars, the finest that our Country has ever had. There won’t be anything, or anyone, even close!

What a cock he is .....

My brother is a Major in the Medics, I don’t want him going over to Syria to fight a war that isn’t ours and potentially be injured or worse. The armed forces are there to protect this country not fight everyone else’s wars. I also served in the forces, before Mars Bar accuses me of being unpatriotic or some other shit. My mother was also a Major in the WRAC so I’ve got plenty of reasons to support our troops.

CardiffIrish2
14-04-18, 13:32
As I’ve said previously amazing how the greatest ‘warriors’ have never seen a war.

life on mars
14-04-18, 17:21
Believe me, I am not an apologist for anyone especially Russian and Syria. I just hate the thought of the poor people in these countries suffering year in year out, whether it at the hands of their own government or ours. Dropping bombs on them will not help them, will it? There need to be other solutions.

What is the answer though the Syrian goverment or the Russians don't care ,I wish there was a better option, you can't gas or poison folk its imorale, guy in WW2 liked to gas folk

Heathblue
14-04-18, 18:49
What is the answer though the Syrian goverment or the Russians don't care ,I wish there was a better option, you can't gas or poison folk its imorale, guy in WW2 liked to gas folk

The current online chatter is IRAN next, although this isn't a surprise. If twitter is any marker, Trump I think will have lost much of his core support over this, some of his extreme right commentators are not holding back with their condemnation of his actions, Alex Jones has raised his extreme level of modi operandi to extreme extreme extreme modi operandi, OM called it last night, i never thought he'd do it, he knows there was extreme doubt regarding this chemical attack, like anyone who has gone down this path previously, he now joins the hall of fame (sic) of warmonger.

Wales-Bales
15-04-18, 13:21
The current online chatter is IRAN next, although this isn't a surprise. If twitter is any marker, Trump I think will have lost much of his core support over this, some of his extreme right commentators are not holding back with their condemnation of his actions, Alex Jones has raised his extreme level of modi operandi to extreme extreme extreme modi operandi, OM called it last night, i never thought he'd do it, he knows there was extreme doubt regarding this chemical attack, like anyone who has gone down this path previously, he now joins the hall of fame (sic) of warmonger.
It seems to be a game within a game, within a game :sherlock:

Heathblue
15-04-18, 13:53
It seems to be a game within a game, within a game :sherlock:

Have you seen the spreadsheet being maintained on the web regarding all the CEO resignations since the executive order was implemented, with regards to human trafficking and perverts?, another biggie yesterday, and a Brit at that!!!!

Wales-Bales
15-04-18, 16:10
Have you seen the spreadsheet being maintained on the web regarding all the CEO resignations since the executive order was implemented, with regards to human trafficking and perverts?, another biggie yesterday, and a Brit at that!!!!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaKVh6-WsAAUXHW?format=jpg

Heathblue
15-04-18, 17:05
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaKVh6-WsAAUXHW?format=jpg

I have seen this, Epstein island ?, Hellary video getting a lot of coverage at the moment, unless its the tarmac tete-a-tete i'm not buying this one, the descriptions of its content are too horrific to contemplate unless she really is a satanist!!!

Nick
15-04-18, 17:54

Exactly how many Syrian people were killed or hurt in the bombing by USA, UK and France?

Wales-Bales
15-04-18, 18:27
I have seen this, Epstein island ?, Hellary video getting a lot of coverage at the moment, unless its the tarmac tete-a-tete i'm not buying this one, the descriptions of its content are too horrific to contemplate unless she really is a satanist!!!
It's the hidden Instagram account of that former underage girl who Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew both have in common (Epstein related). I follow John Podesta on Twitter, and the image popped on my feed. I just mentioned it as you seem to be knowledgeable about Q, which I am not.

https://twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/984833422618251270

Wales-Bales
15-04-18, 18:34
It's the hidden Instagram account of that former underage girl who Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew both have in common (Epstein related). I follow John Podesta on Twitter, and the image popped on my feed. I just mentioned it as you seem to be knowledgeable about Q, which I am not.

https://twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/984833422618251270

BTW, I follow him for political reasons, as he's in my basket of 50% influential leftists, but he does seem to attract a certain type of follower!

Heathblue
15-04-18, 19:12
BTW, I follow him for political reasons, as he's in my basket of 50% influential leftists, but he does seem to attract a certain type of follower!

I follow lefties and righties, twitter & press, you have to try and balance between them. Been following Q since it started back in October in addition to the CBTS & various other 8 chan boards, i tend to think Q as an authorised psyop and also is a team of people, the writing styles change from time to time, some of the dissemination of the Syria bombing has been interesting reading. The Ray Chandler stuff was given to the masses by Q, there was a lot more stuff posted on this once this crumb was posted, the cryptic posts are way beyond my thought process but the anon followers go to town with it, i see Comey has had a right leathering today, the seed has been sewn but we will have a bit more Stormy Daniels this week, i'm not sure Bill had as much attention when he was getting knoshed off in the oval office :hehe:

Wales-Bales
15-04-18, 19:32
I follow lefties and righties, twitter & press, you have to try and balance between them. Been following Q since it started back in October in addition to the CBTS & various other 8 chan boards, i tend to think Q as an authorised psyop and also is a team of people, the writing styles change from time to time, some of the dissemination of the Syria bombing has been interesting reading. The Ray Chandler stuff was given to the masses by Q, there was a lot more stuff posted on this once this crumb was posted, the cryptic posts are way beyond my thought process but the anon followers go to town with it, i see Comey has had a right leathering today, the seed has been sewn but we will have a bit more Stormy Daniels this week, i'm not sure Bill had as much attention when he was getting knoshed off in the oval office :hehe:
Yep, it's best to stay sitting on the fence, positioned at the halfway line. Great view! Some people are so far left, or so far right, that they are sitting behind the corner flag! :biggrin:

life on mars
15-04-18, 21:21
Again what should be done about gassing innocent children

Wales-Bales
15-04-18, 23:25
Trump and allies approach World War III in Syria, on literally no evidence

How much do we really know about the alleged chemical attack in Syria? Almost nothing. Has anyone noticed?

https://www.salon.com/2018/04/15/trump-and-allies-approach-world-war-iii-in-syria-on-literally-no-evidence/

Auntie Andy
16-04-18, 08:06
Again what should be done about the hundreds of thousands already killed by conventional weapons. Why’s is gassing a child any different to putting a bullet in their head or leaving them to die under rubble caused by a bomb?

Wales-Bales
16-04-18, 18:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSXwG-901yU

Eric Cartman
16-04-18, 22:45
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/syria-chemical-attack-gas-douma-robert-fisk-ghouta-damascus-a8307726.html

I thought this was an interesting read.

David Vincent
16-04-18, 22:48
After reading the Fisk report even the most stupid people will now begin to realise that the wool was pulled over their eyes.

Our evil government will not be bothered by the truth coming out. Telling us obvious lies is just another way of humiliating us. We are their prisoners and we can't do anything about it.

David Vincent
16-04-18, 23:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSXwG-901yU

I suppose the idiots on here will say that Pearson Sharp is Russian mole, but you can see from his blog that he is just an intelligent person who wanted to know what was really happening in Syria. Most British reporters just cut and paste government propaganda handouts.

https://pearsonsharp.com/about/

Organ Morgan.
17-04-18, 00:38
Well at least the conspiracy theorists cant pin this one on oil being the real 'we' are trying to stop it.
Other than nuclear weapons - chemical weapons are seen as the next worst type of bomb - so Ive read. As such 'normalised' use of them will never be allowed and stopped wherever possible. I presume because they can inflict a greater number of people in one go - rather than a 'gas'

Would you step into every conflict where a child is killed ? - if you were a PM you'd bankrupt this country in weeks.
If you are ok with letting kids die by Syrian/Russian chemical bombs being dropped on them - and then you doing nothing - then I guess that is your opinion.

If we had done nothing you would be complaining we arent doing enough to stop them. Dialog is pointless with them. It wasnt about regime change (ala Tony Blair) , it wasnt even about helping the men women and children that had those chemicals dropped on them. It was about making sure he doesnt do it again. Lets see what they do next - my guess is that it wont happen again - but if it does - then we do it again.

Now - whether those places had any chemicals still inside is another matter, Trump telling them the 'missiles' are coming meant they probably moved them anyway. But Putin and Assad are now under no illusion of the 'intent' by the the US,UK and France to do whatever it takes to stop it.

The Russians early warning systems didnt detect the tomahawks last time - and by all accounts not this time either. They did fire some missiles but that was into thin air.

Kinell, from beginning to end that was utter shite.

Ultimately this is all about a debt-based money system that's dying and has been since the 1970s when growth spluttered and inflation along with even more debt filled the void. US national debt has doubled every eight years since then and is approaching $21 trillion. That scheme has almost run its course. The solution for the elite is another world war and massive depopulation.

Organ Morgan.
17-04-18, 00:41
I suppose the idiots on here will say that Pearson Sharp is Russian mole, but you can see from his blog that he is just an intelligent person who wanted to know what was really happening in Syria. Most British reporters just cut and paste government propaganda handouts.

https://pearsonsharp.com/about/

Their careers rests upon going along with the establishment narrative.

Rjk
17-04-18, 12:34
Surprised it hasn't been mentioned on here that Theresa Mays husband's company owns almost 8% of Lockheed Martin - who's share price has gone which way since the bombings?

I don't actually think it has anything to do with it, just know how you lot love this sort of thing

Wales-Bales
17-04-18, 18:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foj29LIXpy4

Eric Cartman
17-04-18, 18:53
This one is going to run and run I think until the government actually explains what intelligence they had - It feels a bit like they might be looking down the back of the sofa for some now...