PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else NOT wanting to watch this game tonight ?

soulsurfer3
20-04-18, 18:34
No, feck it I am sticking a film on , can`t be doing this tonight and again tomorrow. Enjoy the game :hehe:

jamieccfc
20-04-18, 18:36
I'm feeling relaxed about it come on you lions

Penarth Blues
20-04-18, 18:37
I'm watching it right up until Fulham go into the lead - then it's going off...

soulsurfer3
20-04-18, 18:39
I'm feeling relaxed about it come on you lions

Really ? Well I aint, don`t know what`s come over me.

soulsurfer3
20-04-18, 18:40
I'm watching it right up until Fulham go into the lead - then it's going off...

That`s exactly what I want to avoid PB, too much for me and `Arris.

Penarth Blues
20-04-18, 18:43
That`s exactly what I want to avoid PB, too much for me and `Arris.

See - now you've said that I'm not sure I want to watch any more but it's like watching a car crash happen following Cardiff. You know the pain is coming but you have to keep watching just in case this one time it doesn't happen...

Former Labour leader
20-04-18, 18:46
Can't watch

soulsurfer3
20-04-18, 18:48
See - now you've said that I'm not sure I want to watch any more but it's like watching a car crash happen following Cardiff. You know the pain is coming but you have to keep watching just in case this one time it doesn't happen...

Spot on PB , don`t we have enough of our own opportunities to feck it up without adding to it by watching even more?

ccfc_is_my_life
20-04-18, 18:58
So many drama queens.

What happens is entirely in our hands. Win our games, it's irrelevant what Fulham do.

As for watching / not watching... whatever you decide to do isn't going to influence the game so why stress out?

soulsurfer3
20-04-18, 19:00
So many drama queens.

What happens is entirely in our hands. Win our games, it's irrelevant what Fulham do.

As for watching / not watching... whatever you decide to do isn't going to influence the game so why stress out?

Because we can , drama queens indeed !!! :hehe: