blobird
21-04-18, 22:57
Tues 24: Derby v Cardiff (7.45pm)

Fri 27: Fulham v Sunderland (7.45pm)

Brian
22-04-18, 09:09
Tues 24: Derby v Cardiff (7.45pm)

Fri 27: Fulham v Sunderland (7.45pm)

Didn't know the Derby game was on sky until last night. When did they announce this?

Father Dougal
22-04-18, 09:11
Didn't know the Derby game was on sky until last night. When did they announce this?

Last night

soulsurfer3
22-04-18, 09:11

Yesterday evening.

BLUETIT
22-04-18, 09:27

Last night

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::h ehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::heh e::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::h ehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::heh e::hehe:

life on mars
22-04-18, 13:03
Last night

Don't book a coach, there is a heatwave on the way , the stadium might melt , the pitch may turn into a swamp , the Dales may suffer from the Derwent river tsunami .

If you want to see you loved ones again simply stay away it not safe up there ,your safer going to Mars.

dembethewarrior
22-04-18, 13:06
Don't book a coach, there is a heatwave on the way , the stadium might melt , the pitch may turn into a swamp , the Dales may suffer from the Derwent river tsunami .

If you want to see you loved ones again simply stay away it not safe up there ,your safer going to Mars.

74 foot of rainfall expected.

Fulham traveller
22-04-18, 13:12
Is this fair on Cardiff? Fulham should be playing the same time for the last two games, I will gone you this scenario, derby draw with Cardiff, Fulham beat Sunderland and go a point clear, then Cardiff have to win at hull, it may not come to this,but a bit unfair I.m.o

jamieccfc
22-04-18, 13:34
Is this fair on Cardiff? Fulham should be playing the same time for the last two games, I will gone you this scenario, derby draw with Cardiff, Fulham beat Sunderland and go a point clear, then Cardiff have to win at hull, it may not come to this,but a bit unfair I.m.o
Sky rule the roost I've never understood why they can't show games at 3 o clock on a Saturday they don't give a shit about real fans who travel up and down the country no the would rather a team from either North or South travel either way for 5 hours to make a 12 pm kick off

Fulham traveller
22-04-18, 17:12
Sky rule the roost I've never understood why they can't show games at 3 o clock on a Saturday they don't give a shit about real fans who travel up and down the country no the would rather a team from either North or South travel either way for 5 hours to make a 12 pm kick off
I agree, believe it or not I am not a fan of the premier league at all. It’s all about tne top 6 etc, refs favour them, kick off on Sunday etc, never thinking about us. Sky rule the roost

ccfc_is_my_life
22-04-18, 17:13

They can't show games 3pm on a Saturday for the obvious reason that it would affect league attendances as plastics wouldn't turn up to watch a Swindon home game, preferring to watch Man Yoo - Liverpool.

ccfc_is_my_life
22-04-18, 17:16
I agree, believe it or not I am not a fan of the premier league at all. It’s all about tne top 6 etc, refs favour them, kick off on Sunday etc, never thinking about us. Sky rule the roost

And what was it before Sky? Lower division side? Forget it unless you get a plum FA cup draw. Top division side? The odd live game would involve top six sides.

The whole Prem concept was drawn up by the top six, didn't even want relegation. For all the slagging of Sky, it was ITV who were pushing the Prem as well.

Fine Lines
22-04-18, 17:43
I believe before sky the clubs used to share the gate receipts. Now the home team gets it all. This meant more revenue for the bigger clubs.

Also I believe we are not far away from a subscription service where you can watch your own team at any time it kicks off. At the time the premier league was drawn up , TV revenue was a relatively small percentage of income , where as gate receipts were a relatively large percentage. That’s why they tried to protect gate receipts by not showing 3pm kick offs etc.

Nowadays TV revenue is a massive percentage of income. Big clubs like Man Utd etc would make a lot more from streaming the games live around the world to its fan base. This would mean having to attack fans to the stadium by lowering prices to actually watch the game live etc.