PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be lovely to see MR TAN and his MUM at CCS at the last game....

Cyclops
22-04-18, 07:40
We owe them a huge debt of gratitude.

Badly Ironed Shirt
22-04-18, 07:53
We owe them a huge debt of gratitude.

The club really do owe him a lot. :hehe:

BLUETIT
22-04-18, 08:22
No it's ok, last time he was here we bloody lost 4 on the trot.

Hilts
22-04-18, 08:23

:hehe:

He can come if we beat Derby and Hull.

Badly Ironed Shirt
22-04-18, 08:25

I'm sure he'll be there more regularly next season, he barely missed a game the last time they were in the Premier League.

William Treseder
22-04-18, 08:35
I'm sure he'll be there more regularly next season, he barely missed a game the last time they were in the Premier League.
Too right. He’s not gonna waste his time watching the dross.

thehumblegringo
22-04-18, 08:35

Neither did you!

William Treseder
22-04-18, 08:36
Maybe you and TLG can roll the red carpet out for him?

Hilts
22-04-18, 08:36
Neither did you!

:hehe: He barely misses a game now. I reckon hes got Ifollow.

Lawnmower
22-04-18, 10:29
Neither did you!

It's not nice to mock, but that was begging to be said

😂😂😂

life on mars
22-04-18, 12:56
:hehe:

He can come if we beat Derby and Hull.

Very good suggestion :thumbup:

Auntie Andy
22-04-18, 13:55

:popcorn: :facepalm:

stan butler
22-04-18, 15:48

That carpet is worn out after being rolled out for their pal sammy at every opportunity until he ****ed them off :hehe:

The Lone Gunman
22-04-18, 15:58

Do you mind? It's a blue carpet now.

Our City Is Blue.

dembethewarrior
22-04-18, 16:04
That carpet is worn out after being rolled out for their pal sammy at every opportunity until he ****ed them off :hehe:

Amazing what a few walks round the bedlinog countryside and an ice cream can do.

bobh
22-04-18, 20:45
Do we get a trophy if we finish 2nd?

I'm sure he'll be there to carry it out.[ like last time.

Badly Ironed Shirt
23-04-18, 14:09
Neither did you!

I didn't see a PL game. My last game was 0-0 with Charlton in 2013.

Badly Ironed Shirt
23-04-18, 14:09
It's not nice to mock, but that was begging to be said

😂😂😂

It's also factually incorrect.

life on mars
23-04-18, 17:16
Do you mind? It's a blue carpet now.

Our City Is Blue.

I'd love it to have a yellow and white band on the edges , just like the 70's kit .

Lawnmower
23-04-18, 20:12
It's also factually incorrect.

TBH I don't really care.
I can't believe the amount of time you spend on here trying to justify yourself.

I'm sure if I searched I'd find a dozen different stories about your walk out, but I don't have time or the inclination to waste it .

Very sad that you are desperately trying to bring everyone down just because you have a chip on your shoulder.

And failing.

binman
23-04-18, 21:03
TBH I don't really care.
I can't believe the amount of time you spend on here trying to justify yourself.

I'm sure if I searched I'd find a dozen different stories about your walk out, but I don't have time or the inclination to waste it .

Very sad that you are desperately trying to bring everyone down just because you have a chip on your shoulder.

And failing.

When I'm in a pub and Im chatting to my mates if a guy tries and butts in who I have absolutely no interest in and starts piping up about stuff I have no inclination to listen to and is quite obviously an utter w anker I politely move away and don't listen or engage - saying f uck off has absolutely no effect on this type of person as they have to be a t wat to want to engage with people who obviously don't want to talk with them. Unfortunately there is normally always a person like this on a night out as they are such a pathetic specimen they desperately crave the attention.

Walking calmly away and totally ignoring them usually does the trick - not always - its like the Dai Hunt scenario - do you just ignore the arse or do you try and acknowledge him. Depends on the mood I suppose - but don't ever let the moron get to you

Cyclops
23-04-18, 22:16
... its like the Dai Hunt scenario - do you just ignore the arse or do you try and acknowledge him. Depends on the mood I suppose - but don't ever let the moron get to you

I take it you've never traveled home from a match on a 21 bus with Dai two seats away moaning about a defeat...

binman
24-04-18, 07:50
I take it you've never traveled home from a match on a 21 bus with Dai two seats away moaning about a defeat...

I was sat two seats from him at Ninian for years - I also couldn't get rid of him on Cup Final day.
I'd still rather him though than than our martyred fans who pipe up on here (by the way I'm not including my mates who left and have never posted on here since they left)

Louth
24-04-18, 09:40
I'd love it to have a yellow and white band on the edges , just like the 70's kit .

Many would like a Burberry pattern

Cyclops
24-04-18, 10:41
Many in the grandstand would like a Burberry pattern......

FYP