PDA

View Full Version : Hiding behind sofa tomorrow evening

Former Labour leader
23-04-18, 21:52
Getting too much for me!

Rocco Siffredi
23-04-18, 21:55
Is Dianne Abbott coming over with the furry handcuffs and pleasure gel ?

Michael Morris
23-04-18, 21:57
Getting too much for me!

me too

Eric the Half a Bee
23-04-18, 21:59

I hear she's bringing about 7 gallons of gel...

Blue Not3s
23-04-18, 22:02
Getting too much for me!

Yes I'll be needing a good few pints before getting the train to Derby tomorrow, nerves getting to me now. Tomorrow night will either be sheer elation or doom and gloom,fingers crossed we're all buzzing this time tomorrow :ayatollah:

Former Labour leader
23-04-18, 22:07

If she insists! The handcuffs were a favourite of hers first time round.

Former Labour leader
23-04-18, 22:08
I hear she's bringing about 7 gallons of gel...

Fecking hell. Mind boggles.

SLUDGE FACTORY
23-04-18, 22:28

She is the rotter of all rotters

Dreadful woman

Auntie Andy
24-04-18, 05:06
I can’t cope, I feel quite sick this morning. Nerves are shred :puke:

BLUETIT
24-04-18, 05:21
Phones been going mad since 5.10am :hehe:

Full to chocka now :thumbup:

Lets get on the "BOW" :hehe:

splott parker
24-04-18, 05:32
Phones been going mad since 5.10am :hehe:

Full to chocka now :thumbup:

Lets get on the "BOW" :hehe:

'Hiding behind the sofa', I'm working out how to get it on the bus, be a few extra seats though I s'pose��

goats
24-04-18, 05:47
I’ve lost count of how many times my wife has walked in of late and asked me who I’m shouting at whilst leaping around the room like a deranged fool, feels like we are almost exclusively on Sky (go) currently.

Fulham traveller
24-04-18, 06:30
You guys make me laugh, nervous wrecks, the joys of football, going to be having a few quid on Cardiff tonight, the odds are two big to leave alone

Louth
24-04-18, 09:51
I haven't felt this nervous since last Saturday.

goats
24-04-18, 10:32
You guys make me laugh, nervous wrecks, the joys of football, going to be having a few quid on Cardiff tonight, the odds are two big to leave alone

It’s alright for you lot, if you finish 3rd you will probably win the playoffs. We won’t.

Fulham traveller
24-04-18, 16:17
It’s alright for you lot, if you finish 3rd you will probably win the playoffs. We won’t.

Assuming we finish 3rd we won’t win the play offs, villa are preparing for it now, and will win, we will lose to poxy brentford

ksbenchpwllheli
24-04-18, 16:20
Home-made prawn curry and a few glasses of red wine. Chilled out here in Pwllheli:wales:

Croesy Blue
24-04-18, 16:22
Im really looking forward to it and dreading it all at the same time. After this evening we’ll either look almost there or know we have 2 even more nervous games to come.

xsnaggle
24-04-18, 16:27
I don't want to watch tonight so I finished work early and having an early dinner so I can be in the pub I'm not going near tonight in time for the kick off of the game I have no intention of watching because my nerves won't stand it after last Friday and Saturday.

Fulham traveller
24-04-18, 16:40
Tnis will be a easy Cardiff win, I am so confident that just backed Cardiff to pay for me season ticket next season, relax derby are rubbish

Croesy Blue
24-04-18, 16:46
Don’t try and jinx us by betting on us because I’ve been doing the same to Fulham for weeks and it doesn’t work

Fulham traveller
24-04-18, 17:07
Don’t try and jinx us by betting on us because I’ve been doing the same to Fulham for weeks and it doesn’t work
You must be rich now, I have had serious money on it, it’s a win win for me, we are not or ever have been expected to get second, i do think derby are that poor, that you will win 2-0, if I thought you would lose, I would not of backed that much on it,F.Y.i all the money has come for Cardiff,now favorites to win

City123
24-04-18, 17:20
She is the rotter of all rotters

Dreadful woman
You've got to get over her Sludge, she's not interested