PDA

View Full Version : Morrison’s 2nd goal different angle

walinoz
30-04-18, 17:35
Looks even better from behind our goal watching him sprint up the field
Amazing stuff from our capt https://twitter.com/notofficialccfc/status/990394901455044608?s=21

Baloo
30-04-18, 17:54
Superb. He's inside our box when he starts that run and NML is flying towards the half-way line. Nice composed finish too.

walinoz
30-04-18, 17:59
Superb. He's inside our box when he starts that run and NML is flying towards the half-way line. Nice composed finish too.

I voted for him as player of the season.
Showed how much we missed him when he was out injured
And to put in that performance after a tricky night up at derby and with all their fans on his back because of that video sums him up
He epitomises this team and dare I say it that’s why I think we will ..... no I won’t actually say it I’ll leave it til Sunday after the match

So here’s to you Sean Morrison
City loves you more than you will know
Woa woa woa

Chris Pontprennau Blues
30-04-18, 18:46
Sounds like the Yorkshire lads were Cardiff City fans? :ayatollah:

light up the darkness
30-04-18, 20:43
And to put in that performance after a tricky night up at derby and with all their fans on his back because of that video sums him up
He epitomises this team and dare I say it that’s why I think we will ..... no I won’t actually say it I’ll leave it til Sunday after the match

Woa woa woa

#Me too

Lawnmower
30-04-18, 20:48
Sounds like the Yorkshire lads were Cardiff City fans? :ayatollah:

I noticed that too.
They were cheering the goal.

Absolutely awesome from Morrison though

thehumblegringo
30-04-18, 20:51
Goal of the season for me and completely summed up everything that is good about our squad in 30 seconds

SABlue
30-04-18, 20:52

Woa woa woa

I think he's benn nothing short of Amazing ...... also voted for him as player of the season, Bamba and Patterson deserve an honourable mention

:ayatollah::ayatollah:

SABlue
30-04-18, 20:54
Goal of the season for me and completely summed up everything that is good about our squad in 30 seconds

I Think Bamba might not agree with you for goal of the season :thumbup:

BlueArmy 86
30-04-18, 21:21
I think he's benn nothing short of Amazing ...... also voted for him as player of the season, Bamba and Patterson deserve an honourable mention

:ayatollah::ayatollah:
And Hoilett??

Chris Pontprennau Blues
30-04-18, 22:19
Someone has to track down who these Yorkshire City fans were :ayatollah: