PDA

View Full Version : Big shout out to the Blue Brazil

William Treseder
12-05-18, 13:09
Cowdenbeath are in danger of losing their place in the Scottish league today, after a 100 yr stay, if they fail at home to highland league team Cove Rangers.
For some reason, I’ve always looked out for their result, ever since I was a kid.
I’ve even been to watch them at Central Park once, on a visit to Scotland. Cmon the Blue Brazil !!!!

Taunton Blue Genie
12-05-18, 14:34
Cowdenbeath are in danger of losing their place in the Scottish league today, after a 100 yr stay, if they fail at home to highland league team Cove Rangers.
For some reason, I’ve always looked out for their result, ever since I was a kid.
I’ve even been to watch them at Central Park once, on a visit to Scotland. Cmon the Blue Brazil !!!!

I've actually seen Cowdenbeath at home - against Dunfermline who I followed for the three months I spent at Rosyth a few decades ago.

William Treseder
12-05-18, 15:01
I've actually seen Cowdenbeath at home - against Dunfermline who I followed for the three months I spent at Rosyth a few decades ago.
A bit like The old Eastville with a race track around the pitch. Anyway TBG, they did it!!!! 3-2. Well done my favourite Scottish team!!
Think I’ll make a trip up next season.