bobh
29-06-18, 18:24
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-44656778

Action against others too.

jeepster
29-06-18, 18:49
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-44656778

Action against others too.

About time,must be the most hated police force in the UK.Corrupt as fcuk.

jon1959
29-06-18, 20:06
Good news.

light up the darkness
30-06-18, 08:55
i hope he/they get what they deserve. At least in the end justice will have been seen to be done and those involved in covering up their and the actions of others involved will be outed for what they are

jamieccfc
30-06-18, 09:02
This is good news hopefully they all get what they deserve but and I know this is a delicate topic but I feel the Liverpool fans showing up with no tickets have escaped without any punishment now I know where the majority of the blame lies and I hope the court of law does their job

CardiffIrish2
30-06-18, 15:15
This is good news hopefully they all get what they deserve but and I know this is a delicate topic but I feel the Liverpool fans showing up with no tickets have escaped without any punishment now I know where the majority of the blame lies and I hope the court of law does their job

Yeah not sure what you know but every enquiry has shown that there is no evidence that Liverpool fans with no tickets turning up contributed to this disaster.

Duxkingfield l****ec up and he and his mates lied and lied and lied.
JFT96

William Treseder
30-06-18, 15:29
Yeah not sure what you know but every enquiry has shown that there is no evidence that Liverpool fans with no tickets turning up contributed to this disaster.

Duxkingfield l****ec up and he and his mates lied and lied and lied.
JFT96
Correct. If you go to any big game now without a ticket, you ain’t getting in.
It doesn’t matter if every Liverpool fan that day, turned up pissed without a ticket, the police did not do their job that day and have lied to cover it up.
I’ll tell you who HAS got away without any blame that day, is every football hooligan around at the time. They were the reason the fences were up. No fences that day = no fatalities.