PDA

View Full Version : Victor CASAMARA

bridgendbluebird1927
16-08-18, 17:17
Just hope that come Saturday we see Casamara play some part against Newcastle. I expect to see him at least on the bench & ideally I would start him alongside Ralls and Arter. We have only got him for 38 games & one of those has gone already.

Having read Spanish reports and viewed clips of him he looks a better standard of player than what we currently have so the more quality we have in the team the better.

bobh
16-08-18, 18:11
I totally agree.

J R Hartley
16-08-18, 19:17
Got a feeling he will be this years Tomlin

Penarth Blues
16-08-18, 19:31
Just hope that come Saturday we see Casamara play some part against Newcastle. I expect to see him at least on the bench & ideally I would start him alongside Ralls and Arter. We have only got him for 38 games & one of those has gone already.

Having read Spanish reports and viewed clips of him he looks a better standard of player than what we currently have so the more quality we have in the team the better.

Would be good if he lives up to the promise. It's CAMARASA by the way - I remember it as Camera-Sa

bridgendbluebird1927
16-08-18, 19:42
Thanks. Typed the correct name so many times but total malfunction this time!:hehe::hehe:

Just noticed that quote even hasn’t appeared!

Rocco Siffredi
16-08-18, 19:44
Will be wank cala

BLUETIT
16-08-18, 19:45
Still sounds like something you would put on your Spag Bol :hehe:

life on mars
16-08-18, 20:05

Oh no he's not brawling in bars, and training in Leicester already ,waiting for his sentencing.

DubaiDai
16-08-18, 21:44

If you mean will he be ignored by Warnock, I think you may be right.
We will see...

Bald Barry Bastad
16-08-18, 22:44
Neil hasn't got the luxury of ignoring him. If we have to make do with Bamba in midfield we are down