PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where I can download BBC Series Ashes to Ashes series 2 on Kodi?

uncle bob
17-09-18, 16:25
I've got Kodi No limits build and me and the Mrs have got to watching episode 3 of series 2 but all the links I've found are suddenly all dead.
Anyone recommend somewhere I can find them through my smart TV? Cheers guys

uncle bob
17-09-18, 18:30
Or anywhere from a free stream?

yogi36
17-09-18, 19:25
its on Youtube and Dailymotion.

Maccy Blue
17-09-18, 19:32
How computer savvy are you?

uncle bob
18-09-18, 06:24
Youtube is a tiny box not full screen

Maccy Blue
18-09-18, 07:17
Youtube is a tiny box not full screen

Not sure if you are joking or not but watch this video and click on about 30 seconds in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49pVR57Eabw

Cleve van Leef
18-09-18, 11:22
I've got Kodi No limits build and me and the Mrs have got to watching episode 3 of series 2 but all the links I've found are suddenly all dead.

It starts on UKTV Drama, on Virgin, sky and freeview in about 10 days after life on mars has finished. 23.20 Monday - Friday

Mr Shhh
18-09-18, 11:44

I assume that you have Kodi on a firestick. If so install Showbox. Lots of films and movies on there.

You'll get detailed instructions online. Troypoint.com gives good instructions.

Fine Lines
18-09-18, 14:46
I assume that you have Kodi on a firestick. If so install Showbox. Lots of films and movies on there.

You'll get detailed instructions online. Troypoint.com gives good instructions.

Is showbox still viable ? I thought it had gone unusable last time I tried it.

Trigger
18-09-18, 16:25

Yea it works perfectly.... A mate told me

blue matt
18-09-18, 16:57

It does need a update ( according to rumours online )

then it is good to go, Films are not as fast to appear as they were, but series work well ( according to rumours online )

billy.ronson
18-09-18, 19:31
It does need a update ( according to rumours online )

then it is good to go, Films are not as fast to appear as they were, but series work well ( according to rumours online )

Which was best ? Life on Mars or Ashes to Ashes ???

uncle bob
18-09-18, 23:16
Got Kodi app on sony bravia. Not firestick. Got the new no limits magic build. The YouTube video won't go full screen

uncle bob
18-09-18, 23:23
I'm after series 2 episode 3. Can you look on YouTube and see what happens and tell me if it's possible to watch this episode on full screen. It's like a blue small box when I play it and audio is sped up?