PDA

View Full Version : Swansea at Stoke tonight

Superdad
18-09-18, 20:50
Live on the red button

Eric the Half a Bee
18-09-18, 20:55
Long way to go to watch a load of shite.

stan butler
18-09-18, 23:20
Live on the red button

That's really shit support

Eric the Half a Bee
19-09-18, 06:06
Just noticed they have failed to score in half of their league games. 4 of their 7 goals were due to Montero coming on as a super sub and they've been totally outplayed in games and got more than they deserved. Keep that up and I doubt they'll even finish in the top half.

Too good to go down but no chance of top 6.

mazadona10
19-09-18, 07:18
Just noticed they have failed to score in half of their league games. 4 of their 7 goals were due to Montero coming on as a super sub and they've been totally outplayed in games and got more than they deserved. Keep that up and I doubt they'll even finish in the top half.

Too good to go down but no chance of top 6.
There's some really good players in the championship Swansea have got some good players but I can't see them getting there based on player for player but then you would have said same about us

Gnojek
19-09-18, 07:47
There's some really good players in the championship Swansea have got some good players but I can't see them getting there based on player for player but then you would have said same about us

The difference being the managers, Our has been there and done it, theirs hasn't.

goats
19-09-18, 08:01
Live on the red button

That must have been taken 2 hours before k o or half time, Shirley?

Eric the Half a Bee
19-09-18, 08:03

Without McBurnie and Montero, I can't see where their goals are going to come from. 8 games in and they've yet to score from a set piece.

We were able to find goals from most of our players last season, from a variety of situations.

I also agree to an extent with the other comment about Warnock having been there and done it, though Potter (maybe Harry would have more chance) has won promotions in Sweden. Not quite the same though.

Superdad
19-09-18, 08:29
Without McBurnie and Montero, I can't see where their goals are going to come from. 8 games in and they've yet to score from a set piece.

We were able to find goals from most of our players last season, from a variety of situations.

I also agree to an extent with the other comment about Warnock having been there and done it, though Potter (maybe Harry would have more chance) has won promotions in Sweden. Not quite the same though.

I think they deserved a point really from the game. They have a good chance of a playoff place, but you could argue so do 14 other teams in the division.

With regards to their support, I doubt we would have taken that much more given the same circumstances.

Gnojek
19-09-18, 08:38

To be fair, everyone has to do something for the first time. Warnock was young once etc. However, I'd be surprised if the likes of Villa (Bruce), Boro (Pulis) and Forest (Karanka) don't at least make the playoffs.

Organ Morgan.
19-09-18, 08:47
353 away fans attended last night's game, according to the Stoke Sentinel newspaper site.

goats
19-09-18, 14:57
353 away fans attended last night's game, according to the Stoke Sentinel newspaper site.

Pretty poor for an established premier league club

Rjk
19-09-18, 15:31

Potter did take ostersunds to the latter stages of the Europa League, knocking out some big European names along the way

MacAdder
19-09-18, 15:46
Saw Allen's goal earlier on the Welsh news, was refreshing to see him celebrating it.

KenfigBlues
19-09-18, 15:51
Seriously, who gives a shit about how many six fingered trampswent to stoke

splott parker
19-09-18, 16:14
What a cracking word!!! I’m going to use that, ‘Hey you, ya f*cking trampswent’, sounds really insulting 👺👺

Superdad
19-09-18, 18:18

I’m mildly interested as I am with most away support. If you don’t like it, don’t read the post :wave: