PDA

View Full Version : Striker

xsnaggle
02-10-18, 14:14
ROSSI, clear of his banned substance problem. Free agent available now. Better than nothing?

The Bob Banker Spanker
02-10-18, 14:20
Yes please

Malckent
02-10-18, 14:22
Fine by me, he may be twiddling his thumbs since Mr Parfitt sadly passed on.

Pedro de la Rosa
02-10-18, 14:41
Where else could we find a player that's scored 15 goals in his last 4 seasons and is incredibly injury prone?

The Bob Banker Spanker
02-10-18, 15:45
Where else could we find a player that's scored 15 goals in his last 4 seasons and is incredibly injury prone?
:hehe: I must’ve been living under a rock these last couple of years, I swear he was prolific for someone recently.

Rjk
02-10-18, 15:56
ROSSI, clear of his banned substance problem. Free agent available now. Better than nothing?

Can we still sign free agents? I thought we couldn't for some reason

Pedro de la Rosa
02-10-18, 16:05
Can we still sign free agents? I thought we couldn't for some reason

Considering we've not signed Halford, I don't think we can.

Trigger
03-10-18, 09:24
Think we can sign them but not register them in the 25 until January.

xsnaggle
03-10-18, 11:44
I thought a free could be signed and put in the squad so long as there was already a vacant place, ie not 25 players already

Pedro de la Rosa
03-10-18, 13:22
I thought a free could be signed and put in the squad so long as there was already a vacant place, ie not 25 players already

We've got a 25 man squad, otherwise Tomlin/Pilks would have been included.

Wolff
03-10-18, 14:59
My kid is going to sporting for academy training this winter. Reading up on them, It would be fun to see what Bas Dost could do in the premier league. Although I’m not sure what his price range would be. Hope they don’t charge pr centimeter.

The Bob Banker Spanker
03-10-18, 15:02
My kid is going to sporting for academy training this winter. Reading up on them, It would be fun to see what Bas Dost could do in the premier league. Although I’m not sure what his price range would be. Hope they don’t charge pr centimeter.
A very impressive goal record to say the least.

Pedro de la Rosa
03-10-18, 15:14

He's already scored at CCS. He scored 45 goals with first touch finishes (including penalties) in a row.

Wolff
03-10-18, 15:18
Most fun player I’ve looked at in a while.
Look at these crazy stats. Would think of him a Warnock prospect? Might be unrealistic, but it was fun thinking about it 😅
https://youtu.be/jLYD_TUz-sk