Wales-Bales
11-10-18, 21:35

Wales-Bales
11-10-18, 21:43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkcTNwaWxxs

life on mars
12-10-18, 01:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkcTNwaWxxs

If you smear Kanye, does he become Kannyeeeeeeeee from West to East.

Organ Morgan.
12-10-18, 09:06
Note that one black guest said negro and another black guest said negroes. A white person who uttered either of those words in the same context as they made them would be condemned as a racist. Some people are more equal than others.

Anyway, that meeting he had with Trump is just another of the endless circuses we the peasantry are distracted with while beyond the camera's gaze less bread is handed out.

Taunton Blue Genie
12-10-18, 11:49
Note that one black guest said negro and another black guest said negroes. A white person who uttered either of those words in the same context as they made them would be condemned as a racist. Some people are more equal than others.

Anyway, that meeting he had with Trump is just another of the endless circuses we the peasantry are distracted with while beyond the camera's gaze less bread is handed out.

It's not uncommon for groups of people to use self-denigrating terms to each other but it is indeed different if it used by a more powerful group who are doing them down. Similarly, many people who come on this site may sing about themselves being sheepshaggers but wouldn't always tolerate it if English people referred to them as such in the media or in the office.

Wales-Bales
12-10-18, 12:04
It's not uncommon for groups of people to use self-denigrating terms to each other but it is indeed different if it used by a more powerful group who are doing them down. Similarly, many people who come on this site may sing about themselves being sheepshaggers but wouldn't always tolerate it if English people referred to them as such in the media or in the office.
I think it's more to do with the fact that CNN actually gave them airtime, and the host was laughing along with them.

CardiffIrish2
12-10-18, 14:04
It’s a shame black people in the USA have to use different N words when referring to other black people.

I mean in Kanye’s case ‘massive twat’ would have been far more suitable

Taunton Blue Genie
12-10-18, 14:15
If you smear Kanye, does he become Kannyeeeeeeeee from West to East.

Or Kanye Fielder-Force
https://youtu.be/ILzvGzrhMzY

cyril evans awaydays
12-10-18, 15:13
Wow, unbelievable from CNN.

What snowflake, SJW, Libtard cuck started a diaper wetting thread about good ol' Americans exercising their 1st Amendment rights by calling YE a negro???!!!!

............oops wrong message board #brietbart #4chan

life on mars
12-10-18, 16:52
It’s a shame black people in the USA have to use different N words when referring to other black people.

I mean in Kanye’s case ‘massive twat’ would have been far more suitable

I put the use of the N word and ho and bro down to a lack of intelligence, it seems to be used in the ghetto world ,or some celebtries pretendeing to still be a part of that ghetto or hood , whilst living in thier Beverly hills mansions .

Where you wont see this rudeness is In the better educated folk ,who don't have to revert to shock names / descriptions, to make a point,or show off.

Wales-Bales
12-10-18, 18:15
I put the use of the N word and ho and bro down to a lack of intelligence, it seems to be used in the ghetto world ,or some celebtries pretendeing to still be a part of that ghetto or hood , whilst living in thier Beverly hills mansions .

Where you wont see this rudeness is In the better educated folk ,who don't have to revert to shock names / descriptions, to make a point,or show off.
I put it down to the African American support for Trump rising from the 20's up to 35%. The Democrats are worried, hence the nasty smear tactics. He has since been called other racist names by competing news channels, so it's starting to look like a coordinated move. Just look what they did to those little Kavanaugh children, these people don't give a feck who gets hurt.

cyril evans awaydays
12-10-18, 18:40
I put it down to the African American support for Trump rising from the 20's up to 35%. The Democrats are worried, hence the nasty smear tactics. He has since been called other racist names by competing news channels, so it's starting to look like a coordinated move. Just look what they did to those little Kavanaugh children, these people don't give a feck who gets hurt.

What names? .... What Channels?

life on mars
12-10-18, 19:22

I put it down to poor dialect. Which has been around well before Trump in the USA .

Wales-Bales
12-10-18, 19:57
I put it down to poor dialect. Which has been around well before Trump in the USA .
Yeah, but this is a targeted political smear campaign, Kavanaugh Mk.2

Wales-Bales
12-10-18, 19:58
What names? .... What Channels?
They called him a minstrel show :yikes:

cyril evans awaydays
12-10-18, 20:11
They called him a minstrel show :yikes:

Who... Which other channels?

Wales-Bales
12-10-18, 21:26
Who... Which other channels?
Are you in favour of the "Uncle Tom" narrative? Just call it out for what it is mun.

cyril evans awaydays
12-10-18, 21:29
Are you in favour of the "Uncle Tom" narrative? Just call it out for what it is mun.

He has since been called other racist names by competing news channels, so it's starting to look like a coordinated move.

Your words. You just need some evidence rather than bluster to support them now!

Wales-Bales
12-10-18, 21:35
He has since been called other racist names by competing news channels, so it's starting to look like a coordinated move.

Your words. You just need some evidence rather than bluster to support them now!
I can't believe you are looking for ways to defend this despicable behaviour. I guess this thing about the left being willing to win at any cost must be true then.

cyril evans awaydays
12-10-18, 21:42
I can't believe you are looking for ways to defend this despicable behaviour. I guess this thing about the left being willing to win at any cost must be true then.

Thought so.. f*ck all to back up bull statements as usual. While you're at it try to find a poll other than Rasmussen that has ever put Trump's approval with african americans above 20%!

Wales-Bales
12-10-18, 21:57
Thought so.. f*ck all to back up bull statements as usual. While you're at it try to find a poll other than Rasmussen that has ever put Trump's approval with african americans above 20%!
The evidence is in front of your face, you can either denounce it or resort to obfuscation.

cyril evans awaydays
12-10-18, 22:00
The evidence is in front of your face, you can either denounce it or resort to obfuscation.

This was your statement de jour. Just post something to back it up or get off the pot.

Wales-Bales
12-10-18, 22:10

This was your statement de jour. Just post something to back it up or get off the pot.
The woman in the above video has claimed 35% at the grassroots level.

Rasmussen have a figure of 29% from over 6 weeks ago

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/rasmussen_black_approval_rating_of_trump_now_at_29 .html

Now are you going to disavow or do you support this kind of language?

cyril evans awaydays
12-10-18, 22:22
The woman in the above video has claimed 35% at the grassroots level.

Rasmussen have a figure of 29% from over 6 weeks ago

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/rasmussen_black_approval_rating_of_trump_now_at_29 .html

Now are you going to disavow or do you support this kind of language?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/08/17/no-one-third-of-african-americans-dont-support-trump-not-even-close/?utm_term=.15ee96ea565e

Forget the source, look at the polls. Now about that statement that competing channels other than CNN are co-ordinating things by posting other racist terms for Kanye West, please put up or shut up and stop deflecting from your own statements.

Wales-Bales
12-10-18, 22:32
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/08/17/no-one-third-of-african-americans-dont-support-trump-not-even-close/?utm_term=.15ee96ea565e

Forget the source, look at the polls. Now about that statement that competing channels other than CNN are co-ordinating things by posting other racist terms for Kanye West, please put up or shut up and stop deflecting from your own statements.
How many times do you want to go around the block :biggrin: All the information that you need is there in the video at the top of the page!

cyril evans awaydays
12-10-18, 22:37
How many times do you want to go around the block :biggrin: All the information that you need is there in the video at the top of the page!

So when you said he has since been called names in your post, since what exactly? Presumably since you posted the video at the top of the page. I can't stop you making yourself look stupid I guess!

Wales-Bales
12-10-18, 22:43
Regarding the Washington Post..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G87UXIH8Lzo

cyril evans awaydays
12-10-18, 23:04
The funny thing is you are not even fooling yourself let alone people following this thread. Still posting some irrelevant Youtube video instead of any factual justification for your statements might work I suppose.

Wales-Bales
12-10-18, 23:44
The funny thing is you are not even fooling yourself let alone people following this thread. Still posting some irrelevant Youtube video instead of any factual justification for your statements might work I suppose.
A leopard never changes its spots. I was merely pointing out that the Washington Post and other lie about polls, and many other things.

cyril evans awaydays
13-10-18, 08:37
A leopard never changes its spots. I was merely pointing out that the Washington Post and other lie about polls, and many other things.

Whereas I was merely pointing out that some people lie when saying that West "has since been called other racist names by competing news channels, so it's starting to look like a coordinated move". No biggie but if you want to sell yourself as an evidence-based opinion former then it might be worth starting with.....well, evidence.

Taunton Blue Genie
13-10-18, 08:48

A classic Wales-Bales move. Makes a statement. Gets challenged to evidence it. Doesn't. Rambles on about something else. Repeat ad infinitum.

Wales-Bales
13-10-18, 15:29
A classic Wales-Bales move. Makes a statement. Gets challenged to evidence it. Doesn't. Rambles on about something else. Repeat ad infinitum.
Evidence is in the original video!

cyril evans awaydays
13-10-18, 15:47

I know. He keeps on referring back to a video that only shows CNN as justification for a statement that since then he has been called other racist names by other channels. If your core argument is that there has been a co-ordinated attack by the nasty MSM it seems odd that you can't produce anything to back it up.

Wales-Bales
13-10-18, 19:32
I know. He keeps on referring back to a video that only shows CNN as justification for a statement that since then he has been called other racist names by other channels. If your core argument is that there has been a co-ordinated attack by the nasty MSM it seems odd that you can't produce anything to back it up.
It's very sad to see you giving your support to CNN in this way, all the liberal media were repeating this junk.

cyril evans awaydays
13-10-18, 20:11

I don't think he is even aware that he is doing it!

Wales-Bales
13-10-18, 22:08
I don't think he is even aware that he is doing it!
He is aware. First you turned a blind eye to what the Kavanaugh kids were put through, and now you turn a blind eye to the despicable abuse directed at Ke. Winning at all costs, ey?

Wales-Bales
13-10-18, 22:27
What is your opinion on the allegations that the Obama administration interferred in the 2016 election, in order to stop Trump from being elected president?

CardiffIrish2
14-10-18, 07:22
What is your opinion on the allegations that the Obama administration interferred in the 2016 election, in order to stop Trump from being elected president?

Have they been proved? How many people have been arrested?

How many people linked to Donald Trump have been arrested and chrged so far under Robert Mueller’s investigation?

Where are these allegations coming from? (aside from the articles on breitbart and such like)

How’s the Qanon thing coming on? Tick tock through the month and all that.....

Rogersblue
14-10-18, 08:08

How many people linked to Donald Trump have been arrested and chrged so far under Robert Mueller’s investigation?

Where are these allegations coming from? (aside from the articles on breitbart and such like)

Takes time to drain a swamp. 😬

cyril evans awaydays
14-10-18, 09:43

So having been unable to produce a shred of evidence to support his statement that multiple media channels were racially abusing Kanye West in a co-ordinated attack after I challenged him to support it he is now rambling on about something else about the Obama administration. At least, according to him he is aware he is doing it I suppose!

cyril evans awaydays
14-10-18, 16:02
He is aware. First you turned a blind eye to what the Kavanaugh kids were put through, and now you turn a blind eye to the despicable abuse directed at Ke. Winning at all costs, ey?

An unbelievable onslaught of scurrilous media attacks to which he and his family have been subjected with accusations lobbed at him, all of which have been proved to be without foundation by the FBI and the Department of Justice.

Wales-Bales
14-10-18, 16:34
MSNBC called Kanye a white supremacist which is certainly a nasty racial slur.

Wales-Bales
14-10-18, 16:36

Do you really only read the liberal news? Is it any wonder you are so ill-informed after consuming so much propaganda on a daily basis. At least try to balance it with some right wing propaganda! And then learn how to weed out the truth.

Wales-Bales
14-10-18, 16:48
he is now rambling on about something else about the Obama administration.
I was trying to coax an original thought out of TBG, I know very well that he can regurgitate, as indeed all of you can, with lardy being the king of the regurgitators.

cyril evans awaydays
14-10-18, 16:57
I was trying to coax an original thought out of TBG, I know very well that he can regurgitate, as indeed all of you can, with lardy being the king of the regurgitators.

I am sure he will appreciate the encouragement of someone whose moral outrage about CNNs treatment of Kanye West appeared a couple of hours after the Conservative TreeHouse got morally outraged about CNN's treatment of Kanye West. Careful you don't regurgitate your tea whilst you're at it!

Wales-Bales
14-10-18, 17:00
I am sure he will appreciate the encouragement of someone whose moral outrage about CNNs treatment of Kanye West appeared a couple of hours after the Conservative TreeHouse got morally outraged about CNN's treatment of Kanye West. Careful you don't regurgitate your tea whilst you're at it!
No chance pal, I saw it on Twitter Trending!

Wales-Bales
14-10-18, 17:02
Says the guy who didn't answer my question. You have a complete lack of self-awareness!

CardiffIrish2
14-10-18, 17:08
Do you really only read the liberal news? Is it any wonder you are so ill-informed after consuming so much propaganda on a daily basis. At least try to balance it with some right wing propaganda! And then learn how to weed out the truth.

So In other words go on info wars and the like?

As usual you’ve got no evidence but merely the bluster of people on Twitter who have taglines of MAGA.

As I said previously of people get locked up I will donate to charity but you come up with some ‘wait and see’ smokescreen so I laugh at your accusation of being ill informed from
An alt right junkie 😂😂😂

Wales-Bales
14-10-18, 17:08
Takes time to drain a swamp. ��
Exactly. So many people on here are going to look like idiots when they realise they swallowed all of the BS hook, line and sinker. There will be no excuses, as we all have access to the same information.

Wales-Bales
14-10-18, 17:11
So In other words go on info wars and the like?

As usual you’ve got no evidence but merely the bluster of people on Twitter who have taglines of MAGA.

As I said previously of people get locked up I will donate to charity but you come up with some ‘wait and see’ smokescreen so I laugh at your accusation of being ill informed from
An alt right junkie ������
I read the Twitter headlines every morning, which is more than enough to stay informed if you follow the right people on both sides of the argument.

cyril evans awaydays
14-10-18, 17:18
I read the Twitter headlines every morning, which is more than enough to stay informed if you follow the right people on both sides of the argument.

Out of interest when was the last time you woke up in the morning, looked at your perfectly balanced twitter feed and posted something detrimental to Donald Trump or the Republican Party?

Wales-Bales
14-10-18, 17:24
Out of interest when was the last time you woke up in the morning, looked at your perfectly balanced twitter feed and posted something detrimental to Donald Trump or the Republican Party?
I leave that to you, I saw a gap in the market to supply the counterbalance.

cyril evans awaydays
14-10-18, 17:27
I leave that to you, I saw a gap in the market to supply the counterbalance.

The problem is that neither I, nor almost all other posters on the polotics forum indulge in the ridiculous chirade that you do that you are some kind of message board equivalence of Switzerland in your fence sitting balance and neutrality. Drop the bull and perhaps more people might show you respect.

Wales-Bales
14-10-18, 17:28
The problem is that neither I, nor almost all other posters on the polotics forum indulge in the ridiculous chirade that you do that you are some kind of message board equivalence of Switzerland in your fence sitting balance and neutrality. Drop the bull and perhaps more people might show you respect.
It's possible to comment on law and order issues without being political.

And out of interest, when are you going to disavow these multiple news channels who are spewing out racial slurs aimed at Kayne West?

cyril evans awaydays
14-10-18, 17:50
It's possible to comment on law and order issues without being political.

And out of interest, when are you going to disavow these multiple news channels who are spewing out racial slurs aimed at Kayne West?

After a couple of days searching you have now finally found a second reference to support your view that multiple MSM is undertaking a co-ordinated racial assault on Kanye West. The latest example being someone interviewed on MSNBC who considered West's appearance at the White House to be akin to white supremacy by ventriloquism. I know you don't take challenge well but is this really the best you have got?

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/10/12/michael-eric-dyson-kanye-west-white-supremacy-by-ventriloquism/

Mrs Steve R
14-10-18, 18:01
:hehe:

Taunton Blue Genie
14-10-18, 18:42

I have not regurgitated anything, you idiot. You just have problems engaging with people in rational conversation. It's funny how other people say this of you too but I don't have the same problem exchanging views with anyone. Your ego is astonishing and your opinion of yourself is laughable.

Wales-Bales
14-10-18, 18:48
After a couple of days searching you have now finally found a second reference to support your view that multiple MSM is undertaking a co-ordinated racial assault on Kanye West.
I learned from General Ulysses S. Grant to always keep some firepower in reserve, and let your opponents destroy themselves first :biggrin:

Wales-Bales
14-10-18, 18:48
I have not regurgitated anything, you idiot. You just have problems engaging with people in rational conversation. It's funny how other people say this of you too but I don't have the same problem exchanging views with anyone. Your ego is astonishing and your opinion of yourself is laughable.
Thanks, now answer my question.

PS one man's rational conversation is another man's friggin' BS, and I have noticed you are very cordial when exchanging views in your preferred echo chamber :wink:

Taunton Blue Genie
14-10-18, 18:55
Thanks, now answer my question.

PS one man's rational conversation is another man's friggin' BS, and I have noticed you are very cordial when exchanging views in your preferred echo chamber :wink:

I prefer not to have any exchanges with you as you have no respect for the opinion of others and you have proven yourself to have told a blatant untruth in our exchanges and imagined that your bluster hid the fact. I'll stick to having exchanges with everyone else on this message board, thanks.

Mrs Steve R
14-10-18, 18:57
That's not like you. :thumbup:

Wales-Bales
14-10-18, 18:58
I prefer not to have any exchanges with you as you have no respect for the opinion of others and you have proven yourself to have told a blatant untruth in our exchanges and imagined that your bluster hid the fact. I'll stick to having exchanges with everyone else on this message board, thanks.
I don't want to respect your opinion, I just want you to put some original thought on the record!

Wales-Bales
14-10-18, 19:01
It's a common theme, the slurs, the insinuations, the insults, the false claims, the ad hominems, and then they complain when I don't show them respect :hehe:

Wales-Bales
14-10-18, 19:05
you have proven yourself to have told a blatant untruth in our exchanges
Gosh, which one was that? If it was a boxing match, the referee would have stopped it in the first round!

cyril evans awaydays
14-10-18, 19:13
It's a common theme, the slurs, the insinuations, the insults, the false claims, the ad hominems, and then they complain when I don't show them respect :hehe:

Don't forget their complete lack of self-awareness

Wales-Bales
14-10-18, 19:18
Don't forget their complete lack of self-awareness
You mean the lack of self-awareness not to notice the lack of self-awareness?

cyril evans awaydays
14-10-18, 19:21
You mean the lack of self-awareness not to notice the lack of self-awareness?

That'll be the one

Wales-Bales
14-10-18, 19:28
That'll be the one
At the end of the day it will be all about the truth and everybody has already picked their horse.

lardy
14-10-18, 19:28

Your bf's taking a leathering here.

Wales-Bales
14-10-18, 19:30
Oi, your late! Got any more updates on the Trump Russia Collusion story? I miss your daily news service :biggrin:

Wales-Bales
14-10-18, 19:43
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1051523821642113025

Nice comments!

It really is all over for the MSM, I don't know how you lot can even take them seriously anymore :biggrin:

Mrs Steve R
14-10-18, 19:56
He's a big boy, he can handle you lot :hehe: He's not my bf btw, we are just lovers. :biggrin:

Wales-Bales
14-10-18, 20:01
He's a big boy, he can handle you lot :hehe: He's not my bf btw, we are just lovers. :biggrin:
I'm always the last to find out about these kind of things :biggrin:

Mrs Steve R
14-10-18, 20:02
I'm always the last to find out these kind of things :biggrin:

Wales-Bales
14-10-18, 20:10
If you cleared your inbox we could make a start and get cracking! :biggrin:

Mrs Steve R
14-10-18, 20:22
If you cleared your inbox we could make a start and get cracking! :biggrin:
:thumbup: I was going to make a rude joke here but I wont, Lardy is already suspicious. :hehe:

Wales-Bales
14-10-18, 20:53
:thumbup: I was going to make a rude joke here but I wont, Lardy is already suspicious. :hehe:
Lardy is broken hearted. It's a terrible situation. Trump broke his heart, cos he didn't do everything that lardy said he did.

the other bob wilson
15-10-18, 05:57
Gosh, which one was that? If it was a boxing match, the referee would have stopped it in the first round!

Although your first sentence suggests otherwise, I'm glad to see that you are still able to realise the severity of some of the terrible punishment you've taken in this, and other, threads recently - obviously, the three knockdowns in a round rule doesn't apply on this board.

Wales-Bales
18-10-18, 07:15
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpwC19dU0AAm8I0.png

Congratulations, you've hit the bottom rung of the pyramid! :biggrin: