PDA

View Full Version : Zohore or Cornelius

Watamistakatomaka
13-10-18, 18:45
Denmark prefer Cornelius as he's on the bench again for them. I dont blame them either. Comes to something when we have a striker worse than him 🤔

Wolff
13-10-18, 19:56
Mate, two things. Cornelius plays regularly for Bordeaux. Zahore is regular on the bench for Cardiff. Another thing. The Danish head coach is on record saying Cardiff do not play to Zahores strengths. What ever that means, he doesn’t play regular football and is not exactly in the form of his life. So the question is. Madine, anyone?

Der Kaiser
13-10-18, 20:07
Mate, two things. Cornelius plays regularly for Bordeaux. Zahore is regular on the bench for Cardiff. Another thing. The Danish head coach is on record saying Cardiff do not play to Zahores strengths. What ever that means, he doesn’t play regular football and is not exactly in the form of his life. So the question is. Madine, anyone?

Watamistakatomaka
13-10-18, 20:19

Cornelius is a regular for Bordeaux, but on the bench not starting. What are Zohores strenghths? Speed running from the half way line maybe. Heading is non existent (how many 6ft plus strikers cant head a ball), shooting he misses the ball more often than he connects in the box. He can hold the ball up when his back is to goal. Thats basically it for him, a total waste of space unfortunately.

Wolff
13-10-18, 20:24
From my recollection the danish coach said as followed. Zahore need to be a target with players bounce of him. He needs to be a focal point. He possesses great speed and is very good with the ball either at his feet or head. He is a very good header. So I guess he doesn’t have a clue about anything.

The Bob Banker Spanker
13-10-18, 20:29
From my recollection the danish coach said as followed. Zahore need to be a target with players bounce of him. He needs to be a focal point. He possesses great speed and is very good with the ball either at his feet or head. He is a very good header. So I guess he doesn’t have a clue about anything.

:hehe:

splott parker
13-10-18, 20:44
It gets warse😂😂😂

Wolff
13-10-18, 20:49
It gets warse😂😂😂

IT really doesn't! I remember going to parties with him in the 90’s. Total wanker. But he did very good at Malmo. So I guess he got it right at some point.
But he is right about Zahore needing support. Again, a formation question..

splott parker
13-10-18, 20:51
IT really doesn't! I remember going to parties with him in the 90’s. Total wanker. But he did very good at Malmo. So I guess he got it right at some point.
But he is right about Zahore needing support. Again, a formation question..
Sarry😂😂😂

The Bob Banker Spanker
13-10-18, 21:08
Sarry😂😂😂

It’s AK

life on mars
13-10-18, 21:42

Well Danes arnt setting the world on fire, why dont they show us what Ken can do, in the right position .

Der Kaiser
13-10-18, 21:43
Well Danes arnt setting the warld an fire, why dant they shaw us what Ken can da, in the right pasitian .
Carrected far yau

Wolff
13-10-18, 21:54
Well Danes arnt setting the world on fire, why dont they show us what Ken can do, in the right position .

Don’t ask me! Don’t know, and don’t care.

Taffy Blue in Berkshire
13-10-18, 23:03
Not much worthwhile comes out of Denmark apart from bacon!

StraightOuttaCanton
14-10-18, 00:14

Don’t you mean Modine?

Wolff
14-10-18, 06:52
Don’t you mean Modine?

That is “Sir Madine” to you.

life on mars
14-10-18, 09:12
Carrected far yau

Tak

life on mars
14-10-18, 10:02
I see the all knowing Danish manager decided to bring on a defender for an attacker , rather than put Cornelius on , in last night's scintillating worl cup final game

Wolff
14-10-18, 10:23
I see the all knowing Danish manager decided to bring on a defender for an attacker , rather than put Cornelius on , in last night's scintillating worl cup final game

Brilliant! Probably inspired by Slade who did a similar move with Ben Turner? How much did they not win? Come to think of it. Warnock does that move to, doesn’t he?

chepstow
14-10-18, 10:29
Ive been told we are going to allow artists to set up their eazles in the corner of our stadium on match days to do still life drawings of KZ?
What the hell we gonna do with him?

Rjk
14-10-18, 11:23
I can't believe the amount people on here seem to have turned on KZ.

The only full game he's played this season was when he was coming back from injury without a preseason.
He's clearly a confidence player, but when on song he's head and shoulders ahead of any other striker at the club.

He's never going to be a clinical finisher, but gets more opportunities than any of the other strikers, and the team as a whole make more chances when he is playing compared to when he isn't

the only way we stay up this season is if we get the best out of Zohore - calling him a total waste of space on here ins't likely to help.

surge
14-10-18, 19:01
Walesonline made point that we play our best football when Zohore playing well. I agree with this but he needs to find another step up now.

life on mars
14-10-18, 19:40
Well I'm sure when he returns from the Danish International striking academy , he'll be the finished article.

Eric the Half a Bee
14-10-18, 22:24
I can't believe the amount people on here seem to have turned on KZ.

The only full game he's played this season was when he was coming back from injury without a preseason.
He's clearly a confidence player, but when on song he's head and shoulders ahead of any other striker at the club.

He's never going to be a clinical finisher, but gets more opportunities than any of the other strikers, and the team as a whole make more chances when he is playing compared to when he isn't

the only way we stay up this season is if we get the best out of Zohore - calling him a total waste of space on here ins't likely to help.

You could well be right, but you've missed one important detail. He's not impressing his own gaffer at this moment in time, to the point where Warnock has said so in public. Anyone dissing Zohore on here isn't making any difference whatsoever. It's up to the player to impress the manager, to get him back into the first team, to make the fans chant his name and get his confidence going, which will lead to positive comments on here.

Eric the Half a Bee
14-10-18, 22:24
Walesonline made point that we play our best football when Zohore playing well. I agree with this but he needs to find another step up now.

Arguably we've played our best football this season when Zohore hasn't played.

Zenith
15-10-18, 00:57
https://twitter.com/DanishFooty/status/1051393776164499456

the other bob wilson
15-10-18, 05:46
Zohore's performances this season do not merit a place in our current starting eleven, but what I don't get is this assumption that we've got to have a target man type striker (a role which does not bring out the best in Zohore) in our side . Granted, it was only in a pre season friendly, but I thought the front three of Reid, Hoilett and Murphy used against Betis was quite promising and we've brought in a couple of better midfield players than we had since then who are equipped to give them a better service than they got that day.

life on mars
15-10-18, 07:37
Zohore's performances this season do not merit a place in our current starting eleven, but what I don't get is this assumption that we've got to have a target man type striker (a role which does not bring out the best in Zohore) in our side . Granted, it was only in a pre season friendly, but I thought the front three of Reid, Hoilett and Murphy used against Betis was quite promising and we've brought in a couple of better midfield players than we had since then who are equipped to give them a better service than they got that day.

Spot on TOBW, I thought the same when seeing the Betis game I was uplifted by our pace and movement , it's so easy to mark Ken as a standalone striker ,now it's not to say Ken could not be part of the three, I do wonder now why Madine was in the 25 as this system won't work in this league .