PDA

View Full Version : Wales boss Ryan Giggs praises 'outstanding' captain Ashley Williams

Mr Soul '68
17-10-18, 07:31
Here you go Grangetown Blue. This article is for you, after another outstanding game from our Ash. Enjoy!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45884397

Toadstool
17-10-18, 07:48
he played some outstanding sideways balls.

Be interesting to see his pass completion and how many of those were to either Chester or Davies

Wales-Bales
17-10-18, 07:51
I'm glad the defence turned up for a change, even with our superstars in the side we are going to struggle if we don't get the basics right.

Wales-Bales
17-10-18, 07:56
he played some outstanding sideways balls.

Be interesting to see his pass completion and how many of those were to either Chester or Davies
It was glaringly obvious has much we missed Ampadu's smooth transitional play and decision making. The first half was painful to watch at times.

sneggyblubird
17-10-18, 08:54
It was glaringly obvious has much we missed Ampadu's smooth transitional play and decision making. The first half was painful to watch at times.

However you rate the Welsh performance is irrelevant when you consider how the irish must be feeling.Ireland on their own turf turn in an inept performance.

Wales-Bales
17-10-18, 09:13
However you rate the Welsh performance is irrelevant when you consider how the irish must be feeling.Ireland on their own turf turn in an inept performance.
I was responding to a comment about our sideways play at the back, it had nothing to do with how the Irish performed :biggrin:

Shute
17-10-18, 13:08
He did really well last night and I'm pleased for him, especially after the tough 12 months he's had. Those players that played in the Euro's will always be legends to me.

blobird
17-10-18, 15:48
some supporters forget what ash has done for Wales overall outstanding Blooooooobirds

G rangetown Blue
17-10-18, 16:10
Just got back.
Great result, great goal!
To be fair, I think I could be outstanding against that lot, most locals I spoke to reckon it's the worst Ireland team They've ever seen, and some of them were quite old.
Looked same old same old from Ash, no pace, no tackles, and no headers 'won'. Lots of holding, grabbing and blocking though:thumbup:
Welshmen for Wales!! :wales: