PDA

View Full Version : Gunnars made a difference today - did he go off injured?

Chris Pontprennau Blues
20-10-18, 17:07
Hope he is OK :thumbup:

KenfigBlues
20-10-18, 17:19
We didn’t look scared today and having Gunnar back obviously lifted the team.

Blooburd
20-10-18, 17:24
He was just exhausted. Looking forward to his next bout

billy.ronson
20-10-18, 17:25
Unfortunately, he went down when the ball went out for a goal kick and did the “rotate”jesture with his hands to the bench, hope he was just tired :frown:

MacAdder
20-10-18, 17:35
The guy was awesome today, went off totally spent and is more than likely going to be in bed before match of the day.

His prem experience today was invaluable.

The Bloop
20-10-18, 17:40
Warnock said on 5 live after the game that he wasn't 100% fit anyway

IanD
20-10-18, 17:44
Warnock said on 5 live after the game that he wasn't 100% fit anyway

Gunnars looked tired before he started. He gave his all and what a difference he made.

valley boy
20-10-18, 18:22
Hope he is OK :thumbup:

He changed our whole attitude today what a leader.He has had some people knock him on these boards but always comes back to shut them up in the best way possible ,with his performances on the pitch.
As for him being injured i doubt it as radio wales said he was on the pitch after the game with his young son who incidentally kicked him. Sign him up Neil.

B. Oddie
20-10-18, 18:29
I thought he would have been pulled off on or around the hour mark, purely due to the length of time he's been out of action.

He came off on the 75th minute didn't he? I was surprised by that. He had a stellar game. Full credit to all team.

A Quiet Monkfish
20-10-18, 18:59
[QUOTE=Chris Pontprennau Blues;4922145]Hope he is OK :thumbup:[/QUOT

So glad he's back, looks comfortable at this level. Incredible how so many on the boards don't rate him.

bobh
20-10-18, 19:10
He changed our whole attitude today what a leader.He has had some people knock him on these boards but always comes back to shut them up in the best way possible ,with his performances on the pitch.
As for him being injured i doubt it as radio wales said he was on the pitch after the game with his young son who incidentally kicked him. Sign him up Neil.

Nah! We don't want dirty players.