PDA

View Full Version : Chesterfield, stato heaven, currently on their longest unbeaten, winless & draw streaks

Des Parrot
28-11-18, 10:51
They've drawn their last 9 league games in a row (record)

They've drawn 11 & lost 8 of their last 19 league games, 19 games winless (record)

They've drawn 10 & won 2 of their last 12 in all comps, 12 games unbeaten (record)

Unbelievable (but true) Jeff!

AlwaysAway2
28-11-18, 16:29
They've drawn their last 9 league games in a row (record)

They've drawn 11 & lost 8 of their last 19 league games, 19 games winless (record)

They've drawn 10 & won 2 of their last 12 in all comps, 12 games unbeaten (record)

Unbelievable (but true) Jeff!

Is that a record number of records with that record?

The Bloop
28-11-18, 16:42
They won their first 3 league games without conceding aswell.

splott parker
28-11-18, 17:49
Sofa so good👍

Des Parrot
28-11-18, 17:56
Is that a record number of records with that record?

It is. They even managed to equalise with a 90th minute pelanty last night to extend their records.

Where's your money going on their next game? They're at home to Grimsby in the FA Cup on Sunday.

GillianL
28-11-18, 18:21
Rare post from a lurker on here! :wave:

I guess you got this from my post on the FB page about seeing Roger Johnson play for Bromley last night. For those who haven't seen it I'm a Chesterfield season ticket holder (must be mad!), bought just because I thought it would be nice to support a local team. They have been relegated each season since we've been going to watch them (the last 3 years) and it doesn't bode well for this season either.

They need to beat Grimsby on Sunday as it would be nice to get a big home draw in the 3rd round - and even better if they drew Cardiff City. :ayatollah: :thumbup:

Des Parrot
28-11-18, 21:01
Rare post from a lurker on here! :wave:

I guess you got this from my post on the FB page about seeing Roger Johnson play for Bromley last night. For those who haven't seen it I'm a Chesterfield season ticket holder (must be mad!), bought just because I thought it would be nice to support a local team. They have been relegated each season since we've been going to watch them (the last 3 years) and it doesn't bode well for this season either.

They need to beat Grimsby on Sunday as it would be nice to get a big home draw in the 3rd round - and even better if they drew Cardiff City. :ayatollah: :thumbup:

It was stat of the day on 606 on Sunday from Ali Bruce-Ball

GillianL
28-11-18, 22:28
It was stat of the day on 606 on Sunday from Ali Bruce-Ball
:thumbup:

life on mars
29-11-18, 18:46
:thumbup:

Fans like you GillianL are what make football great,can't be an easy watch every week .