PDA

View Full Version : Wrexham V Newport

The Bob Banker Spanker
01-12-18, 19:56
Wrexham manager told to stay away from the game amid the speculation of him leaving to go to Shrewsbury.
Can’t stand Newport but they’re doing well this season and had a great cup run last year.
Hopefully a good game.
Come on Wrexham.

The Bloop
01-12-18, 20:27
Ironic chant of the day by the Newport fans - Wrexhams a shithole, I want to go home.

blue matt
01-12-18, 20:56
shows how far we have come, my first ever present season was 93 and then 2 away games in a few days, did the train for both of them, in the midweek game ( cup i think ? ? ? ) was only 1 of 5 on the train coming home, at wrexham station, they announced for any cardiff fans to step forward to let them know if they needed to hold the train ( as shrewsbury i think ) we gingerly went to speak to the guard and then kept our heads down

Whisperer
01-12-18, 21:20
Wrexham fans singing Allez the whole country seems to be at it....new generation just like to follow the masses.
prefer to be original myself.

The Bob Banker Spanker
01-12-18, 21:34
Wrexham have been excellent.
Deserve to be 3 up

jamieccfc
01-12-18, 22:42
Wrexham fans singing Allez the whole country seems to be at it....new generation just like to follow the masses.
prefer to be original myself.

What Italian club did those scousers thief it from?

Tuerto
01-12-18, 22:48
What Italian club did those scousers thief it from?

Napoli-i think.

RichardM
01-12-18, 22:56
Wrexham's 'Men of Harlech' was less of a dirge than ours....and they deserved to win, probably get hammered in the replay

City123
02-12-18, 01:08
Ironic chant of the day by the Newport fans - Wrexhams a shithole, I want to go home.
Wrexham is hardly Paris either to be fair

Eric the Half a Bee
02-12-18, 08:49
Wrexham is hardly Paris either to be fair

Indeed, though Newport makes Helmand look like Paris.