PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Ref

splott parker
08-12-18, 17:13
Camarasa was surely fouled in the centre circle before the goal, very good advantage 👍

The Bob Banker Spanker
08-12-18, 17:32
Indifferent but not the worst we’ve had

Mr Soul '68
08-12-18, 17:35
Camarasa was surely fouled in the centre circle before the goal, very good advantage ��

Warnock has just praised the ref n BBC Wales for allowing play to continue :ayatollah:

stevo
08-12-18, 17:45
It was definitely a case of advantage played because the Southampton player who took out Camarasa got booked as soon as the goal was scored.

Apart from that, I thought the ref was awful (for both clubs).

Cowbridge Blue
08-12-18, 18:02
It was definitely a case of advantage played because the Southampton player who took out Camarasa got booked as soon as the goal was scored.

Apart from that, I thought the ref was awful (for both clubs).

Quite agree with 'awful' for the ref's performance.

Would go as far as saying he ignored the midfield tackle - like so many other things in the game he gave us very little - and just took advantage of the time he gave himself to then book the offender.

Des Parrot
08-12-18, 20:18
1 minute of brilliance, 89 minutes of ineptitude. Sotton could easily have been down to 9 by half time. Valary should have had 3 yellows and Armstrong 2

Don Corleone
08-12-18, 21:15
Arter shook the refs hand after the goal, I assume to thank him for playing the advantage, he definitely put the whistle to his mouth then held off when Paterson nicked the ball