PDA

View Full Version : Victor Camarasa

CCFC27
31-12-18, 08:01
Could there be a better player? What on earth have we done to deserve him?
For me, he's got more talent in his little finger than most of our players have at all. He can't be rushed on the ball, and wants to dribble, pass and shoot, wants to take things on and make things happen. He makes the rest of our team play better because of it. Betis must have some team to let him go. Fortunately, the city was a big draw for him and his missus, an advantage we have in signing players that the jacks certainly don't have! :hehe:

But in all seriousness, we could do with another midfielder as cover, Arter and Gunnarsson work damn hard and Ralls could do a job covering one of them in a pinch, but we've got no one to give Camarasa a rest of competition. For me, a midfield, a right back (which would actually cover two positions as it frees up Manga) and a striker would set us up nicely to give this second half a proper go.

Pontprennau Bluebird
31-12-18, 08:54
I know it’s been said before but...... Ethan Ampadu?? Cheeky bid maybe.

CCFC27
31-12-18, 09:02
Worth a shout on loan but I think he blows hot and cold for Wales, lacks experience and would take time to adjust. Would either be perfect or useless, and I wouldn't like the risk. I think Ralls, Arter and Gunnars is enough for the 2 sitting midfielders, its cover/alternative/someone to rotate for Camarasa that I think we need

Former Labour leader
31-12-18, 09:36
We do need a bit more from midfield, with a holding player essential. Arter can be a bit like a headless chicken and Gunnar one paced.
We could also do with a few more goals from midfield.
Having a right back who can get forward will give us another dimension and might even allow Warnock to play Reid in a 442.
The biggest priority is of course centre forward. Paterson has been great as a stop gap but you can see that his movement and running into channels is not that of a top centre forward.

Rock_Flock_of_Five
31-12-18, 10:43
Worth a shout on loan but I think he blows hot and cold for Wales, lacks experience and would take time to adjust. Would either be perfect or useless, and I wouldn't like the risk. I think Ralls, Arter and Gunnars is enough for the 2 sitting midfielders, its cover/alternative/someone to rotate for Camarasa that I think we need

Ralls is out of his depth in the Premier and as already mentioned in this thread Gunnarsson is too one-paced. We don't need a midfielder in as cover, we need someone to go into the starting eleven and have Gunnarsson as cover.

CCFC27
31-12-18, 11:10
Ralls didn't look out of depth every game, I think he can cope as cover, and against leicester, fulham and wolves, Gunnarsson was pivotal in gaining 3 points, not that I would turn down someone coming in as in improvement to our midfield

Vindec
31-12-18, 16:59
As we only have one loan signing now available from English football I would rather take Clyne.

jamieccfc
31-12-18, 21:36
As we only have one loan signing now available from English football I would rather take Clyne.

Maybe we could ask bet is if we could have Sergio Leon on loan he’s not playing much this season and victor could put in a good word :ayatollah:

jon1959
31-12-18, 22:00
Maybe we could ask bet is if we could have Sergio Leon on loan he’s not playing much this season and victor could put in a good word :ayatollah:

Good shout - maybe he could organise the pre-match music too - the theme from The Good, the Bad & The Ugly would do!

thehumblegringo
31-12-18, 23:11

Perhaps we could ask him to talk to Fabian who's now at Napoli! :hehe:

I like Sergio Leon though cracking player