PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye Fulham, Southampton and Newcastle.

NYCBlue
20-01-19, 16:21
Good luck in the EPL next season. Who's coming down with us and Huddersfield?

Grangenders
20-01-19, 16:26
April will be interesting - I suspect us and Huddersfield will be cut adrift by then, but with fixtures against Man City, Liverpool, Burnley and Fulham we could have a say in the title race, and who also goes down

Wales-Bales
20-01-19, 16:29
April will be interesting - I suspect us and Huddersfield will be cut adrift by then, but with fixtures against Man City, Liverpool, Burnley and Fulham we could have a say in the title race, and who also goes down
We are away to Burnley, Fulham and Man City, and we are shite away. In saying that, we have now got a proper striker, so maybe we will come good.

Pedro de la Rosa
20-01-19, 16:31

Why don't you post on Friends of Fulham, seeing as you harp on about them so bloody much?

Vindec
20-01-19, 16:48
Fulham giving it a good go against Spurs. Fulham look far better than us and are ahead at HT 1-0.

blue lewj
20-01-19, 16:49
Fulham giving it a good go against Spurs. Fulham look far better than us and are ahead at HT 1-0.

Just goes to show what limited teams can do when they don't show teams too much respect and roll over to have their bellies tickled.

Trigger
20-01-19, 16:49
So little fight in some it's frightening. We aren't great, and after a defeat we can all be a bit negative, it's normal but some on here just can't wait for the next defeat.

We are in a relegation battle, not cut adrift like Huddersfield and even if Fulham win they are below us also. I'm not sure what some were expecting this season.

goats
20-01-19, 16:55
Why don't you post on Friends of Fulham, seeing as you harp on about them so bloody much?

If Fulham can turn spurs over they deserve to stay up, we can’t even beat Huddersfield with 10 or 11 men. We shouldn’t have come up so no shock we go back down is it.....

jamieccfc
20-01-19, 17:09
WTF was odoi doing there :hehe: he's fecking shit

Baloo
20-01-19, 17:13
If Fulham can turn spurs over they deserve to stay up, we can’t even beat Huddersfield with 10 or 11 men. We shouldn’t have come up so no shock we go back down is it.....
We did beat Fulham of course.

City123
20-01-19, 17:20
We did beat Fulham of course.
No, we've lost every single game 15-0 and are rooted to the foot of the league, remember?

life on mars
20-01-19, 17:20
Crickey it wasn't long ago we were in the positive room, after great results away to Palace and Leicester, get a grip apply some P.M.A.

I'd suggest that motivational roles maybe beyond some on this board .

Father Dougal
20-01-19, 17:23

Eh?

We beat man city (the eventual champions) last time we were in this league. We came bottom overall but does that result mean we actually deserved to stay up?

Auntie Andy
20-01-19, 17:51
Get a grip you bunch of tarts.

PS Fulham 1 Spurs 2

Baloo
20-01-19, 17:52
‘mare.

jon1959
20-01-19, 17:52

PS Fulham 1 Spurs 2

:hehe: :thumbup:

WJ99mobile
20-01-19, 17:54

:hehe:

Don’t talk so wet

Spurs looked a different team without Kane and Son

Chris Pontprennau Blues
20-01-19, 17:59

PS Fulham 1 Spurs 2

:hehe:

dml1954
20-01-19, 18:01

PS. They didnt, so they dont.

life on mars
20-01-19, 18:04

PS Fulham 1 Spurs 2

You tell em son

Des Parrot
20-01-19, 18:05
Harry Winks excellent match & winning goal.

Fulham going down. Paper thin. No better than City. Spurs without Kane, Son & Alli still pick them off.

dml1954
20-01-19, 18:06

Your next seasons Fulham season ticket is looking a little bit iffy if you want to see Premier League football. Do you think that you can get a refund ?

goats
20-01-19, 18:41
Eh?

We beat man city (the eventual champions) last time we were in this league. We came bottom overall but does that result mean we actually deserved to stay up?

Biggest fluke ever, we were just lucky that day

goats
20-01-19, 18:43
Harry Winks excellent match & winning goal.

Fulham going down. Paper thin. No better than City. Spurs without Kane, Son & Alli still pick them off.

Reckon it’s between us and Burnely, who are shocking.

City123
20-01-19, 18:50
3 incredibly flukey goals from us, all long range deflections of the referee's arse

jamieccfc
20-01-19, 19:19
Reckon it’s between us and Burnely, who are shocking.

But still pick up vital points they're not getting pasted off the park and always seem to be in games to nick something out of it

NYCBlue
20-01-19, 19:47

Yeah, talking about a team in a relagation scrap with us while they having a particularly good showing on TV. Imagine that.

I don't even know what Friends of Fulham is. You seem to though.

NYCBlue
20-01-19, 19:51
Your next seasons Fulham season ticket is looking a little bit iffy if you want to see Premier League football. Do you think that you can get a refund ?

Why don't you go and have a wank over Callum Paterson putting in a shift or whatever you call it?

soulsurfer3
20-01-19, 20:07

Why couldn't the baby Jesus be born in New York?

Father Dougal
20-01-19, 20:09

:hehe: :hehe:

But if Fulham would have won today (which they didnt/ they lost) they wouldn't have been lucky?

Pedro de la Rosa
20-01-19, 22:03
Yeah, talking about a team in a relagation scrap with us while they having a particularly good showing on TV. Imagine that.

I don't even know what Friends of Fulham is. You seem to though.

I know, we've played awfully for every game all season while Fulham have been superb, that's why we're 5 points above them.

soulsurfer3
20-01-19, 22:10
I know, we've played awfully for every game all season while Fulham have been superb, that's why we're 5 points above them.

Yeah it is a bit weird, they have been chasing a team playing 19th century football for 18 moths now, and still have not caught up !!! Shahid is well pissed off.

Croesy Blue
21-01-19, 02:47
Why don't you go and have a wank over Callum Paterson putting in a shift or whatever you call it?
Why are you consistently such an arse hole?

goats
21-01-19, 13:23
3 incredibly flukey goals from us, all long range deflections of the referee's arse

Maybe flukey was the wrong word, fortunate maybe, lucky to play them so early. We only scrapped by 3 other home games all season, Fulham, Albion and the jacks, all by 1 goal.
We are def still in the mix now, reckon the last 2 games will come back to haunt us end of season. We need our captain back, we need some pace with Reid and Murphy both firing and Sala and our Everton loanee to bang them in. Simple eh?

dml1954
21-01-19, 13:48

I really don't see what you get out of following Cardiff City. If we are that bad and you obviously aren't getting any enjoyment out of our performances or the fact that we are in the Premier League in the first place, what is the point ? You criticise the players constantly as well. With regard to effort, the bare minimum that we, as fans, should expect is that every player gives 100% when they put the shirt on. No matter what failings the team have this season, or whether they are individually good enough for this league or not, the one thing they are obviously doing this season is working their socks off in every game. But then how could I expect you to know that, when you are watching and criticising constantly from your comfy chair on the other side of the pond. PS. Profanity is totally unnesscessary and just makes you look even more stupid.

NYCBlue
21-01-19, 15:13
I really don't see what you get out of following Cardiff City. If we are that bad and you obviously aren't getting any enjoyment out of our performances or the fact that we are in the Premier League in the first place, what is the point ? You criticise the players constantly as well. With regard to effort, the bare minimum that we, as fans, should expect is that every player gives 100% when they put the shirt on. No matter what failings the team have this season, or whether they are individually good enough for this league or not, the one thing they are obviously doing this season is working their socks off in every game. But then how could I expect you to know that, when you are watching and criticising constantly from your comfy chair on the other side of the pond. PS. Profanity is totally unnesscessary and just makes you look even more stupid.

I'm getting sick of arguing about this, but how can you possibly know whether the know the players are putting in 100%? I'm not say that they're not. But it certainly hasn't looked like it over the last two games. How don't care whether you think I'm stupid or not, but it's a bit rich coming what I imagine to be a 64 year old man who seems incapable of critical thinking. That doesn't mean being critical by the way. I'm going to leave you alone now.