PDA

View Full Version : WARNOCK OUT..

Divine Wright
26-02-19, 21:44
...smarted.

Michael Morris
26-02-19, 22:11
Is that a possibility? Tans objective must surely be stay up. But we are conceding so many goals it’s looking unlikely that we will.

So does Tan stick or twist?

We might be punching above our weight but if we punch a bit harder the rewards are massive.

Wales-Bales
26-02-19, 22:14
...consistent

Taunton Blue Genie
26-02-19, 22:40
No other manager will be able to make the players pass more accurately, I'm afraid.

jamieccfc
26-02-19, 22:43
No other manager will be able to make the players pass more accurately, I'm afraid.

I don't believe only Warnock could keep us up

Hilts
26-02-19, 22:55

Yes they could.

cardiff55
26-02-19, 23:14
What shame Brendan has gone to Leicester then!

Flyer46
26-02-19, 23:16
What a loyal bunch of Supporters you are, because your players are shite you want to throw your manager under the bus

Well the solution for you could be staring you right in the face Willie McKay is good buddies with Harry Redknapp so you will most likely end up with the 'King of the Jungle' as your next manager. Willie McKay seems to have the CCFC hierachy by the bollocks on most things so I am sure he will be the supplier of the Warnock replacement & get a handsome fee in the process Just tell the CCFC hierachy to give Harry some fuel money for his Range Rover as it might be RISKY if Willie makes the transport arrangements from Sandbanks to Cardiff

Father Dougal
26-02-19, 23:21
What a loyal bunch of Supporters you are, because your players are shite you want to throw your manager under the bus

Well the solution for you could be staring you right in the face Willie McKay is good buddies with Harry Redknapp so you will most likely end up with the 'King of the Jungle' as your next manager. Willie McKay seems to have the CCFC hierachy by the bollocks on most things so I am sure he will be the supplier of the Warnock replacement & get a handsome fee in the process Just tell the CCFC hierachy to give Harry some fuel money for his Range Rover as it might be RISKY if Willie makes the transport arrangements from Sandbanks to Cardiff

Any need for any of that?

I thought your posts were too eloquent to be the person TLG said you were, as his posts were an absolute mess. Especially late at night after a few beers.........

Now it seems all you had been doing was copying and pasting from the pilot forum. When you post in your own words it is clear who you are. :thumbup:

celticknight
26-02-19, 23:24

You can tell it's the school holidays, can't you? :hehe:

Seems like baby's got on Daddy's PC again and is brainlessly mashing the keyboard.

Tuerto
26-02-19, 23:24

Go away.

Tuerto
26-02-19, 23:25
....Dated..

stan butler
26-02-19, 23:27
...smarted.

Warnock out of his depth. Took the 2nd goal before he made changes.
Fked up a side that won two on the bounce.
I hope he retires at the end of the season

City123
26-02-19, 23:30

MY EYES!!!!!

stan butler
26-02-19, 23:33

Fuk off bell end

stan butler
26-02-19, 23:33

You can't be serious?

Heisenberg
26-02-19, 23:45

Do you write your notes for work in the Crayola rainbow? You're a strange individual.

Divine Wright
26-02-19, 23:50
I wasn’t being serious. That said, if ever we could do with a new manager bounce, now would be a good time.

Flyer46
26-02-19, 23:54
Any need for any of that?

I thought your posts were too eloquent to be the person TLG said you were, as his posts were an absolute mess. Especially late at night after a few beers.........

Now it seems all you had been doing was copying and pasting from the pilot forum. When you post in your own words it is clear who you are. :thumbup:

Father Dougal,

My posts are too eloquent to be the person who a few thought I was, let's be clear " I haven't copied & pasted anything from the Pilot forum "
I have proven myself to those who seem sensible enough to not abuse the information that I have received throughout the ongoing investigative process, how would you explain me having produced documentary evidence that the AAIB only released on Monday before that occurred, how would you explain me having a copy of the deceased pilots licence when the AAIB released a statement that his original licence can't be located?

You guys obviously know much more than I do about Football & I happily accept that, so why do the cynics amongst you not accept that I know more about Aviation than you lot do? I am still waiting for someone to challenge me on anything I posted pre the Interim report being released that isn't now known to be true & correct?

The coloured in posts were put on here because I thought the educationally inept amongst you might like to see the pretty colours ( sorry we ran out of sticky back plastic or I would have done you all a backdrop to brighten up your days )
:wales:

Heisenberg
26-02-19, 23:59
Father Dougal,

My posts are too eloquent
:hehe: Amazing.

Flyer46
27-02-19, 00:01
Do you write your notes for work in the Crayola rainbow? You're a strange individual.

Just trying to fit in with you guys :wave: I accept I am a strange individual, some of the other posters on here are demented individuals....will they accept that?
:shrug:

Heisenberg
27-02-19, 00:02
Just trying to fit in with you guys :wave: I accept I am a strange individual, some of the other posters on here are demented individuals
:shrug:

Have you learned the difference between "fly's" and "flies" yet?

Llandaff Blue
27-02-19, 00:12
Father Dougal,

My posts are too eloquent to be the person who a few thought I was, let's be clear " I haven't copied & pasted anything from the Pilot forum "
I have proven myself to those who seem sensible enough to not abuse the information that I have received throughout the ongoing investigative process, how would you explain me having produced documentary evidence that the AAIB only released on Monday before that occurred, how would you explain me having a copy of the deceased pilots licence when the AAIB released a statement that his original licence can't be located?

You guys obviously know much more than I do about Football & I happily accept that, so why do the cynics amongst you not accept that I know more about Aviation than you lot do? I am still waiting for someone to challenge me on anything I posted pre the Interim report being released that isn't now known to be true & correct?

The coloured in posts were put on here because I thought the educationally inept amongst you might like to see the pretty colours ( sorry we ran out of sticky back plastic or I would have done you all a backdrop to brighten up your days )

i appreciated the colours thank you very much. one day i hope to be at your level of intellect. would love it if my boss allowed me to spend my time shitposting on a football forum all day.

splott parker
27-02-19, 00:15
Father Dougal,

What a patronising prick you are, the times you’ve used the words ‘educated’ & ‘uneducated’ prove that you’re a very insecure, inadequate individual who’s desperate to prove that he’s a touch superior to everyone else. You’re just a knobhead actually who’ll, if you do carry on posting on here, be taken to the cleaners by people who are a lot cuter & sharper than you. You’ve been taken the piss out a few times very subtly already but it’s been decent entertainment realising that’s it’s gone thousands of feet above your head flier old mate😂😂😂

Flyer46
27-02-19, 00:18

Yes, but is that really important?
If your only satisfaction is 'getting a brownie point by pulling me up about a predictive text error' I feel sorry for you :biggrin:

With a name like Heisenberg I am guessing you are a sauerkraut I hope the predictive text didn't spell that wrongly because I would hate to upset a Bitter German

Heisenberg
27-02-19, 00:21
Yes, but is that really important?
If your only satisfaction is 'getting a brownie point by pulling me up about a predictive text error' I feel sorry for you :biggrin:

With a name like Heisenberg I am guessing you are a sauerkraut I hope the predictive text didn't spell that wrongly because I would hate to upset a Bitter German

Now it's a "predictive text error" :hehe: You're brilliant... Transparent, but brilliant. Please continue to show yourself up as I'm really enjoying your obvious inadequacy being shown on here.

splott parker
27-02-19, 00:29
Now it's a "predictive text error" :hehe: You're brilliant... Transparent, but brilliant. Please continue to show yourself up as I'm really enjoying your obvious inadequacy being shown on here.
The Fly character is being spanked left, right & centre, what a phoney🤪🤪🤪

jeepster
27-02-19, 00:30
What a patronising prick you are, the times you’ve used the words ‘educated’ & ‘uneducated’ prove that you’re a very insecure, inadequate individual who’s desperate to prove that he’s a touch superior to everyone else. You’re just a knobhead actually who’ll, if you do carry on posting on here, be taken to the cleaners by people who are a lot cuter & sharper than you. You’ve been taken the piss out a few times very subtly already but it’s been decent entertainment realising that’s it’s gone thousands of feet above your head flier old mate������

:hehe::thumbup::biggrin:He is a top knob for sure.

Bald Barry Bastad
27-02-19, 00:40

Strange post. Stick to planes.

Heisenberg
27-02-19, 00:41
The Fly character is being spanked left, right & centre, what a phoney🤪🤪🤪

Spanked or swatted, Steve?
I think he's hilarious. His delusions of grandeur are ripe for taking the piss.

Flyer46
27-02-19, 00:45
What a patronising prick you are, the times you’ve used the words ‘educated’ & ‘uneducated’ prove that you’re a very insecure, inadequate individual who’s desperate to prove that he’s a touch superior to everyone else. You’re just a knobhead actually who’ll, if you do carry on posting on here, be taken to the cleaners by people who are a lot cuter & sharper than you. You’ve been taken the piss out a few times very subtly already but it’s been decent entertainment realising that’s it’s gone thousands of feet above your head flier old mate������

When you realise that resorting to using words like patronising prick & knobhead only tells me you have already lost the battle & that I could win the war without having to stoop to your gutter-mouth tactics.

I will await the cute & sharp one's to come along & see which sort of cleaners they want to take me to ?
If they are that sharp & cute they will have already worked out that I am smart enough ( I won't use the 'educated' word ) to have legal backing that would bamboozle the best of the legal bods from Wales. Maybe because Maesteg needs something to boost it's values in being something other than a lavatory full of seaside windmills, it would be good if the Welsh legal council built a Law centre there for dealing with your 'chips on your shoulders'

Is it true that the locals think a field full of sheep is the local leisure centre?

Flyer46
27-02-19, 00:56
Spanked or swatted, Steve?
I think he's hilarious. His delusions of grandeur are ripe for taking the piss.

Heisenberg, I doubt you have actually achieved anything of any provenance in your life, other than feeling great about pulling someone up on a spelling mistake.

Well whoopy Doo.....give yourself a pat on the back for really putting me in my place, you should also feel great that they shut the mines as if they hadn't you would be down the 'pit' getting me my coal.

I will chuckle away when you do finally find out whether I do have delusions of grandeur or whether I am actually playing down my real status.

Heisenberg
27-02-19, 01:01
Heisenberg, I doubt you have actually achieved anything of any provenance in your life, other than feeling great about pulling someone up on a spelling mistake.

Well whoopy Doo.....give yourself a pat on the back for really putting me in my place, you should also feel great that they shut the mines as if they hadn't you would be down the 'pit' getting me my coal.

I will chuckle away when you do finally find out whether I do have delusions of grandeur or whether I am actually playing down my real status.

The funniest part isn't that you made a basic spelling error (although one that a pilot, specifically, shouldn't make) - it's your attempts at explaining it.

You've joined this board, made numerous offensive remarks about Cardiff fans and Welsh people (so... 99% of the people who post on here) and then try to claim the high ground (pun intended).

You're obviously a sad and lonely person who clearly thinks way too much of themselves. Whereas I know my place; I'm a sarcastic prick who knows that I'm of average intelligence - but seemingly still showing you up, somehow.

Get back to Quora and ask for your next reply to a question you can't answer. Goodnight, Flyer :wales:

banogboy14
27-02-19, 01:08

TRUE

Der Kaiser
27-02-19, 01:15

Bet you thought you'd be arguing with Cardiff City fans at five to one in the morning on a Wednesday at some point in your clearly very arse life.

Flyer46
27-02-19, 01:29
The funniest part isn't that you made a basic spelling error (although one that a pilot, specifically, shouldn't make) - it's your attempts at explaining it.

You've joined this board, made numerous offensive remarks about Cardiff fans and Welsh people (so... 99% of the people who post on here) and then try to claim the high ground (pun intended).

You're obviously a sad and lonely person who clearly thinks way too much of themselves. Whereas I know my place; I'm a sarcastic prick who knows that I'm of average intelligence - but seemingly still showing you up, somehow.

Get back to Quora and ask for your next reply to a question you can't answer. Goodnight, Flyer :wales:

Well, we both seem to know our place now.......... You just keep thinking I am a sad and lonely person who clearly thinks way too much of themselves & I will accept that you are a sarcastic prick who knows that you are of average intelligence - but seemingly still thinking you are showing me up, somehow.

Jimmy the Jock
27-02-19, 06:09
Well, we both seem to know our place now.......... You just keep thinking I am a sad and lonely person who clearly thinks way too much of themselves & I will accept that you are a sarcastic prick who knows that you are of average intelligence - but seemingly still thinking you are showing me up, somehow.

this is the Irish guy Louth .

Butterwick Blue
27-02-19, 06:38
[QUOTE=Flyer46;4954510]Well, we both seem to know our place now.......... You just keep thinking I am a sad and lonely person who clearly thinks way too much of themselves & I will accept that you are a sarcastic prick who knows that you are of average intelligence - but seemingly still thinking you are showing me up, somehow.

Hopefully you'll keep to your word when you said you'd fukc off after 120 odd posts.

Croesy Blue
27-02-19, 07:16
this is the Irish guy Louth .

Great shout

Enoch Mort
27-02-19, 07:42
Anyway, back to the Warnock out question. I imagine he will probably be out at the end of the season. Either because we have been relegated or he has performed the miracle of keeping us up in which case he can retire with his reputation enhanced. If either was the case would the club be attracted by the cheap option of promoting Kevin Blackwell? Perish the thought.

SABlue
27-02-19, 07:45

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Gnojek
27-02-19, 07:57
When you realise that resorting to using words like patronising prick & knobhead only tells me you have already lost the battle & that I could win the war without having to stoop to your gutter-mouth tactics.

I will await the cute & sharp one's to come along & see which sort of cleaners they want to take me to ?
If they are that sharp & cute they will have already worked out that I am smart enough ( I won't use the 'educated' word ) to have legal backing that would bamboozle the best of the legal bods from Wales. Maybe because Maesteg needs something to boost it's values in being something other than a lavatory full of seaside windmills, it would be good if the Welsh legal council built a Law centre there for dealing with your 'chips on your shoulders'

Is it true that the locals think a field full of sheep is the local leisure centre?

It's sharp ones.

William Treseder
27-02-19, 08:05

Which team from the East end of London do you support ?

Divine Wright
27-02-19, 08:08
What a patronising prick you are, the times you’ve used the words ‘educated’ & ‘uneducated’ prove that you’re a very insecure, inadequate individual who’s desperate to prove that he’s a touch superior to everyone else. You’re just a knobhead actually who’ll, if you do carry on posting on here, be taken to the cleaners by people who are a lot cuter & sharper than you. You’ve been taken the piss out a few times very subtly already but it’s been decent entertainment realising that’s it’s gone thousands of feet above your head flier old mate😂😂😂

For someone so eloquent and educated his grammar is questionable.

waynekerr55
27-02-19, 08:19
Are there seriously calls for Colin's head?

goats
27-02-19, 08:24

It’s a joke from the 70’s....wow

goats
27-02-19, 08:25

Why? He gets things wrong now and then, so what? We have a limited squad over performing again. Say we do go down, who do you want in charge? A guy who has more promotions than any other person or some random?

Wolfmother
27-02-19, 08:28
I really don't know what to make of that game. Thought the boys worked well, but we are obviously short of quality. The way Morrison and Gunnar was passing, it looked more like league one.. I've been puzzled about our gameplan last couple of games also. Not evident what we are trying to do, and I don't think the players know either. There is no rhythm or coherence. I think that last cross from Ward sums it up. He lifted his head, saw nobody was in the box, but still made the cross. No intelligence in that team. Warnock has to leave at the end of the season. I don't even care if he takes us back up again.

Wolfmother
27-02-19, 08:32
Why? He gets things wrong now and then, so what? We have a limited squad over performing again. Say we do go down, who do you want in charge? A guy who has more promotions than any other person or some random?
So sustainable only means a few pennies in the bank? It has nothing to do with football? I think we have reached a dead end. Isn't much more growth in this approach.

B. Oddie
27-02-19, 08:58

I don't want him to go before the end of the season. Apart from Ole, I can't remember City having a foreign manager, so maybe it would be time to bring in someone from outside of the UK.

If the manager has to be from the UK, I'd love to see Eddie Howe or Sean Dyche here but that's never going to happen.

thehumblegringo
27-02-19, 09:03

It's impossible to call for Warnock's head because of the unlimited amount of credit he has in the bank for rescuing our club from potential oblivion.

I was gonna start the next sentence with "however" but that would mean I'm really calling for his head! I do think our club needs to find some way of implementing a medium or long term vision of where we'd like to be in 5 or 10 years.

I look at your club and off the pitch it's an absolute car crash yet there is enough footballing nous there somewhere along the line to realise that Graham Potter is a manager with a vision who wants to play with young and hungry players who can make an impact in the next 5 years.

We live for today. There is no thought of where we're going and even as a team we have players like Bobby Reid, Camarasa then we have players like Morrison, Manga, Peltier.

We are like a mish mash thrown together with no coherent plan. Our managers way of thinking is more "put a solid group of characters together then sprinkle one or two in for x factor"

Personally I think this is method is out dated.

You can't be a mixture of both, unfortunately our limitations demand than we can only be a hard working team that feed off scraps.

valley boy
27-02-19, 09:09
The lack of loyalty from some so called supporters i find very sad.Short memories,no thought of where we have come from or how we got here.No thought of what our manager has been through these last weeks.
We are what we are at the moment but the one thing I thought we had was loyal fans.Looks like I was wrong.
At the first sign of things looking difficult they come out with sack the manager. Its hard to believe.
I dont understand the mentality . Its like kids who cant have their own way.Grow up and try backing the team and manager. Its our only chance. And if we do go down say thanks for the ride.

CardiffCitySince1927
27-02-19, 09:11
Warnock out? Really?

LeningradCowboy
27-02-19, 09:14
Is that a possibility? Tans objective must surely be stay up. But we are conceding so many goals it’s looking unlikely that we will.

So does Tan stick or twist?

We might be punching above our weight but if we punch a bit harder the rewards are massive.

Who would want to come here at this stage of the season?

Rjk
27-02-19, 09:16
Warnock has to stay until the summer. There's still a chance we will stay up by the skin of our teeth, but even if we do I think we need to make a change in the summer.

valley boy
27-02-19, 09:28
This sack the manager crap hardly ever works unless you give the new one a bundle of cash to spend. Its a knee jerk reaction from people who do not understand our situation.Warnock will know when the time is right to call it a day. Only a few weeks ago media pundits were praising him to the hilt but as i said one what price loyality.

jamieccfc
27-02-19, 09:55
The lack of loyalty from some so called supporters i find very sad.Short memories,no thought of where we have come from or how we got here.No thought of what our manager has been through these last weeks.
We are what we are at the moment but the one thing I thought we had was loyal fans.Looks like I was wrong.
At the first sign of things looking difficult they come out with sack the manager. Its hard to believe.
I dont understand the mentality . Its like kids who cant have their own way.Grow up and try backing the team and manager. Its our only chance. And if we do go down say thanks for the ride.

We can’t keep looking at the past though we have an amazing opportunity for the club to really progress and I don’t think the manager should be exempt from criticism when his team selection and tactics are letting us down, I don’t think anyone would disagree with having a statue of Warnock outside CCS but the club is always bigger than any manager or player and that comes first, we all want what’s best for the club

Taunton Blue Genie
27-02-19, 10:05
You can't be serious?

Totally. Warnock is hardly responsible for players lacking ball control and for their passes going astray so frequently. And for free kicks and throw-ins to be so wayward.

Taunton Blue Genie
27-02-19, 10:15
My personal view regarding our efforts in respect of the Premier League are as follows:

1. The first promotion to the Premier League didn't count - as it was during the red era. And riddled with poor policy due to Tan's lack of understanding of football throughout.

2. Unexpected promotion this time around with a squad that hugely over-achieved last season, played their hearts out this season but their limitations would be inevitably be exposed this season. Not helped by not signing a striker in the close season. Warnock obviously did more than his remit and that should never be forgotten.

3. If we can stabilise in the Championship next year and seek a more modern type of manager who tries to play quality football whilst the club still has the benefits of the parachute payments we may even have a third crack of the whip in the near future - and which may give us a better chance of staying up. Even if we miraculously stayed up this season, which is highly unlikely, I don't see us doing a Burnley.

Flyer46
27-02-19, 15:11
Seems to me that the CCFC Fans should set up a Dance Evening for Neil Warnock.
You could play the hokey cokey all night & when midnight strikes you can see whether he has his ' left leg in ' or his ' left leg out '

It seems apparent that the supporters don't know whether they want Warnock in or Warnock out?

If he was to be ousted who would you want to see stepping into his boots?

From what I have seen in the posts on this messageboard I think Warnock has done a pretty good job of keeping CCFC together so perhaps the fans & Tan should reward him for his efforts with a bit of loyalty instead of ' slingshotting him at every bad opportunity '

City123
27-02-19, 18:14
You're posting on the messageboard of a football club that you don't support at half past one on a Wednesday morning.

dml1954
27-02-19, 19:02
Its not just me that thinks Flyer46 is a waste of space then. PS. Warnock in

dml1954
27-02-19, 19:09

:thumbup: Agree 100%. Two games ago, we had won two in a row and were going to finish mid table. Now, two defeats later, we are going down and going to be overtaken by Fulham and Huddersfield. We are not even in the bottom three ffs. I really dont get whats the matter with some posters. On Tuesday evening half the team were either unavailable or only part fit, due to illness in the camp, but the manager is criticised for team selection !!

Wolfmother
27-02-19, 19:27
You're posting on the messageboard of a football club that you don't support at half past one on a Wednesday morning.

Is that on local time or Australian time? 🤔

goats
27-02-19, 21:39
Is that on local time or Australian time? ��

Exactly.....just remind him of what’s becoming known as the Swansea red hole

Flyer46
27-02-19, 21:45
Exactly.....just remind him of what’s becoming known as the Swansea red hole

What is the Swansea Red Hole ?