PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea...new manager bounce?

Former Labour leader
18-03-19, 17:59
Hope not. ..week Sunday anyway.
https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1107693999735877633?s=19

Wales-Bales
18-03-19, 18:14
Is Wales Bales about to be vindicated regarding his much derided opinions concerning Mr Sarri's tactics, and his management style? :sherlock:

I'd wager 100 cases of the finest fags money can buy on the outcome being "yes" :hehe:

Trigger
18-03-19, 18:44
Not sure it's going to make a lot of difference for us, whoever is in charge it will be a huge game for us and we will have to be at 100% to stand a chance.

thehumblegringo
18-03-19, 19:25
Is Wales Bales about to be vindicated regarding his much derided opinions concerning Mr Sarri's tactics, and his management style? :sherlock:

I'd wager 100 cases of the finest fags money can buy on the outcome being "yes" :hehe:

You make yourself look more and more of a fool every passing day

Wales-Bales
18-03-19, 19:27
You make yourself look more and more of a fool every passing day
Rather be a thoughtful fool, than a silly fool like you who thinks that mob mentality can win arguements!

jamieccfc
18-03-19, 23:15
Can we have him please ��

Ian Gibson's pencil
19-03-19, 06:06
Rather be a thoughtful fool, than a silly fool like you who thinks that mob mentality can win arguements!

That certainly isn't a foolish argument.

Wales-Bales
19-03-19, 15:17
That certainly isn't a foolish argument.
What's the story about Ian Gibson's pencil? Do you know he stayed at a B&B in Cathedral Road when he played for us?

Pedro de la Rosa
19-03-19, 16:06
Can we have him please ��

He'll go to Roma, probably. God, if we stayed up and got Sarri, I think I'd cartwheel round the office.

Pedro de la Rosa
19-03-19, 16:09

For the last time, read this. Please, just read it.

https://twitter.com/Adz77/status/1097861898371059712?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcam p%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

You clearly didn't watch Napoli under Sarri, otherwise you won't spout the tripe you do. Pep struggled in his first season at Man City for crying out loud, Pep. Anyway, if Sarri keeps the Chelsea job you'll be proved wrong. If he gets sacked, it's Chelsea. They sacked Ancelotti after winning the league the season before, and finishing 2nd the season after.

Wales-Bales
19-03-19, 19:11
For the last time, read this. Please, just read it.

https://twitter.com/Adz77/status/1097861898371059712?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcam p%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

You clearly didn't watch Napoli under Sarri, otherwise you won't spout the tripe you do. Pep struggled in his first season at Man City for crying out loud, Pep. Anyway, if Sarri keeps the Chelsea job you'll be proved wrong. If he gets sacked, it's Chelsea. They sacked Ancelotti after winning the league the season before, and finishing 2nd the season after.
I get it that you think Sarri is the new Pep, and he was going to turn Chelsea into Barcelona if only they could give him a few more years, but I I don't agree with you after seeing the situation for myself. If he gets sacked it will be because he was a shit manager.

You also said Ampadu wasn't good enough to play for Wales, and he won the Man of the Match award in his first game!

jamieccfc
19-03-19, 20:23
You talk about Ampadu like he’s Franco Baresi ffs

Wales-Bales
19-03-19, 20:41
You talk about Ampadu like he’s Franco Baresi ffs
I was just stating the fact that he was Man of the Match in his first game. Not bad for a kid who wasn't good enough! :biggrin:

City123
20-03-19, 13:45
I was just stating the fact that he was Man of the Match in his first game. Not bad for a kid who wasn't good enough! :biggrin:
At risk of being a pedant, Kylian Mbappe was man of the match on Ampadu's debut

Wales-Bales
20-03-19, 17:28
At risk of being a pedant, Kylian Mbappe was man of the match on Ampadu's debut
I heard Bale was MOTM in a 11-a-side training game before the France match :sherlock: