PDA

View Full Version : Threats made to Cardiff Staff allegedly by agent

HaveringBluebird
21-03-19, 17:43
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/mar/21/met-police-investigate-willie-mckay-kill-cardiff-staff-claims

Wow this I did not expect. Police investigate football agent over threats to kill Cardiff staff

splott parker
21-03-19, 20:18
The Beatles have split up😂😂😂😂

jamieccfc
21-03-19, 20:20
The Beatles have split up��������

����������

Optimistic Nick
21-03-19, 20:25
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/mar/21/met-police-investigate-willie-mckay-kill-cardiff-staff-claims

Wow this I did not expect. Police investigate football agent over threats to kill Cardiff staff

Assuming true etc... he really is an appalling shitbag isn’t he? Even more awful than the stereotypical wanker agent. Odious.

xsnaggle
21-03-19, 23:16
I think that the point of this story that the alleged threat is separate and in addition to the ones already being investigated by SWP. They apparently occurred in Argentina at the time of the funeral and in phone calls to the club there after.

Taunton Blue Genie
22-03-19, 14:53
The Beatles have split up��������

Two still on the planet and two in the afterlife.

splott parker
22-03-19, 14:57
Two still on the planet and two in the afterlife.

Ah but TBG, is it really Paul????? One for the 1960s conspiracy theorists!!😱😱😱

Taunton Blue Genie
22-03-19, 14:59
Ah but TBG, is it really Paul????? One for the 1960s conspiracy theorists!!������

No, it's Melania.

By the way, I wonder if John Lennon and George Harrison have formed a band with Keith Moon and John Entwistle in the afterlife.

Rjk
22-03-19, 15:07
No, it's Melania.

By the way, I wonder if John Lennon and George Harrison have formed a band with Keith Moon and John Entwistle in the afterlife.

I suspect not, because the afterlife doesn't exist.

splott parker
22-03-19, 15:20
No, it's Melania.

Who? the Beatles!!

Taunton Blue Genie
22-03-19, 15:56
I suspect not, because the afterlife doesn't exist.

One has to occasionally suspend reality for amusement purposes, you know......