PDA

View Full Version : Scotland FIFA rankings

uncle bob
25-03-19, 08:18
In the FIFA rankings Scotland are now ranked below Narnia, Westeros and that island Tom Hanks got stuck on in Castaway

uncle bob
25-03-19, 09:45
Paedophile ex-footballer Adam Johnson has been given a second chance by Liverpool who have offered him a 3 year contract and claim everyone deserves a 2nd chance. A spokesman for Mr Johnson commented "Adam is over the moon with this offer and is very grateful but after careful consideration has declined the offer by Jurgen Klopp stating that he has already brought much too shame and embarrassment on his family already!

Rjk
25-03-19, 10:04
Paedophile ex-footballer Adam Johnson has been given a second chance by Liverpool who have offered him a 3 year contract and claim everyone deserves a 2nd chance. A spokesman for Mr Johnson commented "Adam is over the moon with this offer and is very grateful but after careful consideration has declined the offer by Jurgen Klopp stating that he has already brought much too shame and embarrassment on his family already!

That one would probably work better if Liverpool weren't one of the best teams around at the moment.

Shute
25-03-19, 11:29

Shame. He could probably get into their B-side.

NYCBlue
25-03-19, 15:18
I was just thinking, it's weird that we played that awful game against T&T, scored a goal in injury time and it probably helped us go up in the rankings.

splott parker
25-03-19, 17:56
I was just thinking, it's weird that we played that awful game against T&T, scored a goal in injury time and it probably helped us go up in the rankings.

I'd take that any time for the City between now & the end of the season, especially if we go up a place in the Premier League rankings��

MacAdder
25-03-19, 19:54
I'd take that any time for the City between now & the end of the season, especially if we go up a place in the Premier League rankings��

Yup. We are in a results business and international football is no different to premiership football.

Yes, we'd all love to be watching attacking flair filled football with goals in abundance but the reality is, you try and play to the team's strengths but just as important, be wary of its weaknesses.