PDA

View Full Version : The Walking dead

jamieccfc
25-03-19, 23:48
I knew what was coming but didn't expect that :yikes:

binman
25-03-19, 23:50
This series is so much better but viewing figures are drastically down apparently

jamieccfc
25-03-19, 23:55
This series is so much better but viewing figures are drastically down apparently

I've been enjoying this season but there was some slow burners in there, I just don't think they've utilised Negan enough I get all excited when his name pops up at the start then he's not even in it, they should see a drastic rise next week in viewing figures after tonight's/yesterday's episode

chris lee
26-03-19, 06:37
Back to its best this season,

just seen the latest episode, incredible ending

bobh
26-03-19, 09:23
Just seen it.

Holy f***!

xsnaggle
26-03-19, 21:44
What is it on? Sky?

jamieccfc
26-03-19, 21:56
What is it on? Sky?

Sky FX, you can get a good HD stream online in the right places

blue matt
27-03-19, 08:57
Watched it last night, was expecting a slightly different shock

Trigger
27-03-19, 10:28
Best since the introduction of Negan. Think since that season finale they have struggled to really get anywhere near the same level.

This season has been better, I quite like the introduction of Alpha, the more bat shit crazy people the better. They ruined Negan after only a couple of episodes really.

jamieccfc
27-03-19, 11:49
Best since the introduction of Negan. Think since that season finale they have struggled to really get anywhere near the same level.

This season has been better, I quite like the introduction of Alpha, the more bat shit crazy people the better. They ruined Negan after only a couple of episodes really.

I think he’ll be back next season to “shut that shit down, no exceptions!”

Rjk
27-03-19, 12:11
I haven't watched it since not long after they killed the tiger, is it worth getting back into?

jamieccfc
27-03-19, 12:46
I haven't watched it since not long after they killed the tiger, is it worth getting back into?

Yes, it lost its way after season 4 but the last season has been good