PDA

View Full Version : Relegation 3rd team

Fulham traveller
03-04-19, 21:03
After my beloved FFC were relegated..... god tnis season has been awful
By far the worse team we have played is Brighton, beat then 4-2 at c.c and we’re criusing 2-0 with 10 to go at there place, and gifted them goals( being doing that all season) so looking at there run in, I see then getting 4 more points, so Cardiff would need 10 points, doable if they win at Brighton, beat Fulham (easy win) don’t lose at burnley and beat palace at home, and may get a point against Liverpool( we nearly did ) so I will be backing Brighton to go down,

blue lewj
03-04-19, 21:05
Let's hope so.

I think the key is not losing the games against Burnley and Brighton, hopefully winning at least one, and then going full tilt at Fulham away and Palace at home.

Fulham traveller
03-04-19, 21:09
Let's hope so.

I think the key is not losing the games against Burnley and Brighton, hopefully winning at least one, and then going full tilt at Fulham away and Palace at home.
I have just backed Brighton at 20-1, I’m in form backed Cardiff to beat chelsea, cashed out with 10 mins to go

Fulham traveller
17-04-19, 20:23
Now you can start believing

Baloo
17-04-19, 21:08
I have just backed Brighton at 20-1, I’m in form backed Cardiff to beat chelsea, cashed out with 10 mins to go
Part of a Chinese fixing syndicate?