PDA

View Full Version : Are there any young Premiership players that we should be targeting as loans?

BLUEAWAY
30-05-19, 17:04
Abraham, Wilson have done well. Woodburn less so. I am sure there are others.

Rjk
30-05-19, 19:41
I would imagine that abraham will want another crack at the premier league.
If players like mount and wilson are gong to stay in this division, then I would imagine they will stay where they are, as long as there is interest from the clubs i suppose.
Reece James will probably be playing at a higher level as well

Maybe someone like Matt Smith?

Rjk
30-05-19, 19:42
Patrick Roberts?

jeepster
30-05-19, 19:48
There has to be lots on the fringes but will not get a game.The problem is finding them.

Rjk
30-05-19, 19:49
Grukic has done nothing on loan in Germany apparently

Nemo
30-05-19, 20:40
Grukic has done nothing on loan in Germany apparently

Not sure that's right. He made 22 appearances and scored 5 goals. His coach reportedly said of him "he is by far the best midfielder Hertha Berlin have had in 20 years"

xsnaggle
30-05-19, 20:48
Not sure that's right. He made 22 appearances and scored 5 goals. His coach reportedly said of him "he is by far the best midfielder Hertha Berlin have had in 20 years"

that's nothing.................................. :hehe:

Rjk
30-05-19, 21:18

Yeah that doesn't sound bad at all, I was only going on what a German football fan had told me to be fair.

The Bloop
30-05-19, 21:29
Reiss Nelson from Arsenal.
Attacking midfielder been on a season long loan in Germany.

Harry Paget Flashman
30-05-19, 21:34
Reiss Nelson from Arsenal.
Attacking midfielder been on a season long loan in Germany.

Arsenal have a wealth of young talent that need game time. The kid Willock looked sharp last night (apart from his awful miss)

Enoch Mort
31-05-19, 08:57
Is the presence of Warnock as manager a factor that will put off PL managers from sending their talented young players to us as an opportunity to develop them ?If the perception is that a creative midfielder might spend most of his time watching the ball whizzing over his head then it might work against us.

The Bob Banker Spanker
31-05-19, 08:58
Ampadu the obvious one i’d say.

DubaiDai
31-05-19, 14:20
Is the presence of Warnock as manager a factor that will put off PL managers from sending their twalented young players to us as an opportunity to develop them ?If the perception is that a creative midfielder might spend most of his time watching the ball whizzing over his head then it might work against us.

Nail on head.....