PDA

View Full Version : Unfortunately, Leeds look good...

Chris Pontprennau Blues
04-08-19, 17:56
:yikes:

the other bob wilson
05-08-19, 06:35
:yikes:

I thought they were brilliant in beating Stoke on the opening day last season for all of the good it did them - mind you, given the way they go about playing and the way we do, I'm backing us to have 10% possession in our two matches with them this season.

Vindec
05-08-19, 06:52
Perhaps they were made to look good by an inept Bristol City. The amount of space they gave the Leeds players was due to poor defending and a fragile midfield but I have to admit Hernandez was their star player but should have been marked more closely.

BLUETIT
05-08-19, 06:55
Perhaps they were made to look good by an inept Bristol City. The amount of space they gave the Leeds players was due to poor defending and a fragile midfield but I have to admit Hernandez was their star player but should have been marked more closely.

THIS ALL DAY LONG

thehumblegringo
05-08-19, 06:55
I thought they were brilliant in beating Stoke on the opening day last season for all of the good it did them - mind you, given the way they go about playing and the way we do, I'm backing us to have 10% possession in our two matches with them this season.

I agree. It's not always the teams the catch the eye that are successful in this league. Teams like that will always look good in August, it's whether they look the same in February is the question.

What I'd give to watch us play in that manner though!

goats
05-08-19, 07:19
They usually get promoted a few months before the season ends, if only it ended in March hey

alan_corneli
05-08-19, 12:05
I've watched a lot of football this weekend and I know it's only the first week but if our performance on Saturday is par for the season then we'll be bottom half of the table, probably a little too good for relegation, but nowhere near play-off contenders. Pacy teams are going to run rings around us.

I was really optimistic ac 3pm on Saturday now I can't wait for the season to be over. Fun being a City ain't it!!

BlueArmy 86
05-08-19, 13:16
I think Bielsa will get it right this time around. Unfortunately.

Rjk
05-08-19, 15:10

For all the good it did them = third
Is there anyone who wouldn't take that now!?

BLUETIT
05-08-19, 15:27
For all the good it did them = third
Is there anyone who wouldn't take that now!?

Me !!!

1st, 2nd or 7th for me, F uck the play offs

Pedro de la Rosa
05-08-19, 15:46
As someone who lives in Leeds, their fans are not too confident this season. They've sold half their squad and haven't replaced them. I just don't think they have the numbers in the squad to compete over a 46 game season, especially the way they play. We're not going to get a kick against them mind :hehe:. We'll still win though, cos it's Leeds :ayatollah: