....Bacuna, Vaulks, Ralls
....NML, Glatzel, Hoillet

Zowhore
07-08-19, 21:05
............Smithies
Peltier, Flint, Morrison, Bennett
....Bacuna, Vaulks, Ralls
....NML, Glatzel, Hoillet
That’ll be good enough to restrict Luton to just 4, and we might grab a goal too

jon1959
07-08-19, 21:05
I expect:

Day, Peltier, Flnt, Morrison, Bennett, Ralls, Bacuna, Mendez-Liang, Paterson, Murphy, Glatzel.

I hope:

Smithies, Peltier, Flint, Nelson, Bennett, Ralls, Vaulks, Mendez-Liang, De Cordova-Reid, Hoilett, Glatzel.

Former Labour leader
07-08-19, 21:17
I expect:

Day, Peltier, Flnt, Morrison, Bennett, Ralls, Bacuna, Mendez-Liang, Paterson, Murphy, Glatzel.

I hope:

Smithies, Peltier, Flint, Nelson, Bennett, Ralls, Vaulks, Mendez-Liang, De Cordova-Reid, Hoilett, Glatzel.

Yes quite seriously, it looks if we can expect a couple of shock ins and outs so several places are up for grabs. I expect Hoilett to play and I hope Paterson is fit as he is important to the team. Otherwise there may very well be a couple of surprises.

jon1959
07-08-19, 21:22
Yes quite seriously, it looks if we can expect a couple of shock ins and outs so several places are up for grabs. I expect Hoilett to play and I hope Paterson is fit as he is important to the team. Otherwise there may very well be a couple of surprises.

I can believe shock outs more than shock ins - apart from the season long loan deal for Bale with Real Madrid paying 98% of his wages!

Former Labour leader
07-08-19, 21:31
I can believe shock outs more than shock ins - apart from the season long loan deal for Bale with Real Madrid paying 98% of his wages!
I have a feeling that we are going to have a big surprise tomorrow. Incoming.

surge
07-08-19, 21:37
Day
Peltier Morrison Nelson Bennett
Mendez-Laing Vaulks Ralls Bacuna Murphy
Glatzel

Considering the team I expect Warnock wants to put out on Saturday and I can see why Decodora-Reid is up for sale at the right price. It would be disappointing to see such a talented player go though.

cardiff55
07-08-19, 21:50
Gk Feck knows
Rb Pelts
CB Flint
CB Morrison
LB Bennett
RM NML
CM feck knows
CM Ralls
LM Feck knows
CF German fellow
CF Feck knows

Spot on, that's what I was thinking. Maybe you should send this to NW because I don't think he knows yet.

RonnieBird
07-08-19, 21:52
I have a feeling that we are going to have a big surprise tomorrow. Incoming.

That's what I keep thinking

xsnaggle
08-08-19, 07:56
Spot on, that's what I was thinking. Maybe you should send this to NW because I don't think he knows yet.

How can Feck Knows play in three positions. you're 'aving a giraffe!! :shrug: