PDA

View Full Version : Guardiola vs Warnock - Different Philosophies, Same Inspiration

Heathblue
12-10-19, 16:36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x2AFPXfrBs

cyril evans awaydays
12-10-19, 16:41
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x2AFPXfrBs

Even given the dubious equivalence, I'm sure that in 20 years, Guardiola might look old school against the coaches of the day

life on mars
12-10-19, 16:50
There's no doubting eithers inspiration and commitment to the game .

I admire Warnock , he has survived to a ripe old age and manahed through huge changes in the game , probaly more than Pepe is more born into the modern game .

I wonder if Pepe makes it to 70 still mangaing and competing as the game moves on and beyond him .

I hope he has a Sharon to guide him.

cyril evans awaydays
12-10-19, 17:21

I admire Warnock , he has survived to a ripe old age and manahed through huge changes in the game , probaly more than Pepe is more born into the modern game .

I wonder if Pepe makes it to 70 still mangaing and competing as the game moves on and beyond him .

If he doesn't have a Sharon I guess all he will have to fall back on is his two storey cabinet of Europe's top trophies

Heathblue
12-10-19, 17:33
If he doesn't have a Sharon I guess all he will have to fall back on is his two storey cabinet of Europe's top trophies

I would guess that a player who say had been with Warnock for 10 years would end his time having had a better laugh, than a player who had done 10 years with Guardiola, wouldn't be so rich in monetary wealth or trophies in the bedside cabinet, but would be far more entertaining in the pub on a Sunday afternoon after a sesh.

cyril evans awaydays
12-10-19, 17:43
I would guess that a player who say had been with Warnock for 10 years would end his time having had a better laugh, than a player who had done 10 years with Guardiola, wouldn't be so rich in monetary wealth or trophies in the bedside cabinet, but would be far more entertaining in the pub on a Sunday afternoon after a sesh.

I guess on the basis of the OP that the argument is that Warnock can bring the equivalent level of inspiration to Pep forthe players that they had at their disposal. Fair enough.

The idea that if you swapped those managers for their teams and Warnock would have made Pep's team better than Pep would have made Warnock's is basically laughable!

J R Hartley
12-10-19, 19:04

Born into the modern game??

His legacy is he, more than any other manager, helped shape and create the modern game.

life on mars
12-10-19, 19:15
Born into the modern game??

His legacy is he, more than any other manager, helped shape and create the modern game.

He didnt invent it though he grew with it alongside like minded experts and managers, along with a shit load of money to buy the very best , so he was on a win win .

Love to see Pepe's output if he was at Bury , bet Warnock would deliver a better result if both were given 6 months each to turn it around .

J R Hartley
12-10-19, 19:35
He didnt invent it though he grew with it alongside like minded experts and managers, along with a shit load of money to buy the very best , so he was on a win win .

Love to see Pepe's output if he was at Bury , bet Warnock would deliver a better result if both were given 6 months each to turn it around .

Name me a manager more responsible for the way the modern game is played.?

He’s the most successful manager of the modern era for a reason and it’s not just down to money. His first job as Barca was to get rid of the 3 big name players.

dembethewarrior
12-10-19, 19:58

https://www.transfermarkt.com/pep-guardiola/spielertransfers/trainer/5672/plus/0?station_id=28649

The Bob Banker Spanker
12-10-19, 20:02

You don’t have to manage teams like Torquay to glory to prove you are the best though.

The same way that Messi or Ronaldo don’t have to win the premier league with Stoke to prove they are the best players in the world.

goats
13-10-19, 08:18
Even given the dubious equivalence, I'm sure that in 20 years, Guardiola might look old school against the coaches of the day

Didn’t pep just take the cruyff idea of total football to a slightly new level? It was the man himself who brought his ideology to the non camp in the 80’s was it not?

Eric the Half a Bee
13-10-19, 23:43

Similarly it would be hilarious to see Warnock at Barcelona or Man City

the other bob wilson
14-10-19, 05:11

I think I'd take the risk and hire Pep if I were in charge of Bury.

William Treseder
14-10-19, 05:54
It is just down to money. Pep couldn’t win the champions league with Glasgow Rangers or Celtic, no more than Neil Lennon or Stevie G could.
He can’t even win it with Man City, and they’ve got billions.
Horses for courses,

J R Hartley
14-10-19, 09:11
It is just down to money. Pep couldn’t win the champions league with Glasgow Rangers or Celtic, no more than Neil Lennon or Stevie G could.
Horses for courses,

Yes, all down to money, nothing to do with Peps coaching. Thats why Man U are back to the top of the tree because of the money theyve spent.

Oh, wait a minute.....

J R Hartley
14-10-19, 09:14
Horses for courses,

You think Neil Lennon could win the league with Man City? With the record number of points and style that Pep has done it?

dembethewarrior
14-10-19, 09:18
The Celtic point is a bit silly really. It’s an achievement for them to get into the groups and an outstanding one to get them out of it.

Eric the Half a Bee
14-10-19, 09:30
You think Neil Lennon could win the league with Man City? With the record number of points and style that Pep has done it?

The way he's going he's struggling to win the SPL with Celtic.

William Treseder
14-10-19, 12:05
I’d say Neil Lennon would have a much better chance of winning the premiership with Man City than Pep would have winning the champions league with either Celtic or Rangers.

William Treseder
14-10-19, 12:06
The Celtic point is a bit silly really. It’s an achievement for them to get into the groups and an outstanding one to get them out of it.

Because they’ve not got the money that Man City have.

Eric the Half a Bee
14-10-19, 12:07
I’d say Neil Lennon would have a much better chance of winning the premiership with Man City than Pep would have winning the champions league with either Celtic or Rangers.

Leighton James has more chance of winning the Premier League with Citeh than Guardiola has of winning the CL with a Scottish team.

dembethewarrior
14-10-19, 12:12
Because they’ve not got the money that Man City have.

I reckon pep would get them further than they’ve been in the CL before Lennon won the PL with Man City.

I would happily bet everything I’ve got on that.

William Treseder
14-10-19, 13:29
I reckon pep would get them further than they’ve been in the CL before Lennon won the PL with Man City.

I would happily bet everything I’ve got on that.
You can only polish a turd so much.

William Treseder
14-10-19, 13:30
Leighton James has more chance of winning the Premier League with Citeh than Guardiola has of winning the CL with a Scottish team.

As I said above. Horses for courses.

splott parker
14-10-19, 14:55
Could Pep get school kids across a road whilst full of drink though?

Eric the Half a Bee
14-10-19, 14:58
Could Pep get school kids across a road whilst full of drink though?

He'd get them dribbling around moving cars and nutmegging pedestrians. Perhaps he falls short in the inane, drunken swearing at kids stake.

dembethewarrior
14-10-19, 15:41
You can only polish a turd so much.
KO games v a 38 game slog.

Know who I’ll be siding with.

J R Hartley
14-10-19, 15:44

Then why are Man City paying Pep what they pay him when they could just bring in Neil Lennon or Neil Warnock on a fraction of his wages?

Tuerto
14-10-19, 16:16
Then why are Man City paying Pep what they pay him when they could just bring in Neil Lennon or Neil Warnock on a fraction of his wages?

I'd love to see that, Warnock in charge of Man City for a seasom 'He's a smashing lad is De brooner, Just needs to get the ball up to the big man a bit quicker' I love it me'

William Treseder
14-10-19, 16:32

They might if he keeps losing to teams like Norwich and Wolves.

dembethewarrior
14-10-19, 17:36
They might if he keeps losing to teams like Norwich and Wolves.
But they won’t, will they.

William Treseder
14-10-19, 19:43
But they won’t, will they.

Well he can afford to splash out on a few good defenders in January can’t he?
That’s the difference when you’ve got pots of dough.

dembethewarrior
14-10-19, 20:12

They won’t replace him with a shite manager...

J R Hartley
14-10-19, 20:13
Well answer the question you’ve avoided. If it’s just about spending the cash why ain’t Man U up there with Liverpool and City?

William Treseder
14-10-19, 21:13
Well answer the question you’ve avoided. If it’s just about spending the cash why ain’t Man U up there with Liverpool and City?

That’s obvious. They’ve not spent wisely.
It’s also difficult to attract top class players when you’re not in the champions league.

dembethewarrior
14-10-19, 22:16
It’s also difficult to attract top class players when you’re not in the champions league.

Would Lennon spend the money Pep has spent at City wisely?

lardy
14-10-19, 23:20

Players would rather play for a modern legend like Pep than Ole.

William Treseder
15-10-19, 04:09
At the end of the day, Pep was brought in by Man City, to win the champions league, and so far, with all the money and talent they have, he’s failed miserably.
Then again, he’s not got the likes of Messi or Iniesta etc this time.
This thread is about comparing the likes of Pep against the likes of Warnock.
Neither one could have achieved what the other one has.
Surely we all agree on that?

the other bob wilson
15-10-19, 06:05
At the end of the day, Pep was brought in by Man City, to win the champions league, and so far, with all the money and talent they have, he’s failed miserably.

No, Warnock has only ever managed sides destined to struggle when he's had teams in the top flight, but his record is poor. On the other hand, Guardiola has never had to "slum it" in his managerial career. There may not be any evidence that he would succeed at a club like Bury, or even Cardiff, but there's none that he'd fail either - if he suddenly says in a couple of months time that he's enjoyed his time at Man City, but he really came to the UK to manage Cardiff, I'd risk telling Warnock thank you and goodbye and take a punt on Pep.

dembethewarrior
15-10-19, 06:17

No

J R Hartley
15-10-19, 07:25

Man U struggle to attract players. :hehe:

They were in the champions league last year, and the year before so that argument is redundant anyway.

They also had world class players and still struggled, so its clearly up to the manager to get the best out of the players.

Do you think if Soljskaer was in charge of City or Liverpool and Pep or Klopp were in charge of United, and had the money United have spent the last 5 years to build something that there would be such a gap? Not a chance.

To just dismiss any managers success as "oh he had the money to spend" is a nonsense. Its not like hes the only manager whos had money to spend. Real Madrid spent more than Barcelona in Peps time in charge of Barcelona for starters.

Also, going back to Pep, he has turned Raheem Sterling into a world class player. NQAT.

J R Hartley
15-10-19, 07:27

Why couldnt Pep win promotion from the Championship?

The likes of Phil Brown, Steve Bruce, Alex McCleish, Nigel Pearson.etc can get teams up from the Championship but Pep couldnt? :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

William Treseder
15-10-19, 07:55
Why couldnt Pep win promotion from the Championship?

The likes of Phil Brown, Steve Bruce, Alex McCleish, Nigel Pearson.etc can get teams up from the Championship but Pep couldnt? :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

I’m talking about a record of 8 promotions.
A lot of posters on this thread seem to be belittling Warnocks achievements.
Peps trophy haul is about as impressive as you can get, But he’s had the luxury of coaching the best players in the world.
He’s so far failed to win the champions league with Bayern, and he’s not won it with Man City.

J R Hartley
15-10-19, 08:04
Peps trophy haul is about as impressive as you can get, But he’s had the luxury of coaching the best players in the world.
He’s so far failed to win the champions league with Bayern, and he’s not won it with Man City.

Boo hoo. He hasnt won a certain cup competition in a few years. Fergie only won it twice in 20 years and hes regarded as the best manager to ever mange on these shores. Pep is winning leagues with record amounts of points and won 5 of the last 6 domestic competitions.

You think if Pep was managing in the lower leagues for 40 years he couldnt win 8 promotions? He won a promotion in his one and only season in charge of a side not playing in the top tier.

William Treseder
15-10-19, 08:10
Boo hoo. He hasnt won a certain cup competition in a few years. Fergie only won it twice in 20 years and hes regarded as the best manager to ever mange on these shores. Pep is winning leagues with record amounts of points and won 5 of the last 6 domestic competitions.

You think if Pep was managing in the lower leagues for 40 years he couldnt win 8 promotions? He won a promotion in his one and only season in charge of a side not playing in the top tier.
It’s not just a certain cup completion though is it?
It’s what Man City are paying him big bucks for, and so far he’s failed.

J R Hartley
15-10-19, 09:42

They are paying him big bucks to establish themselves as one of the best teams in the world, which he has regardless of the fact he hasnt won the CL with them in just 3 attempts. He has taken them to a different level of his predecessors and the football is of a style and swagger not seen in this country before.

You think the Man City heirachy would say hes failed his remit?

"Sorry Pep, we are going to have to let you go mate. Do you have the number for Neil Lennons agent?"

lardy
15-10-19, 10:19

If they wanted a guaranteed champions league win, man city should have got....Who exactly?

dembethewarrior
15-10-19, 10:45
It’s a bit stupid to think you can just throw money at the CL and win it when you’ve got Barca, Real, PSG, Bayern, Juve, Liverpool etc all capable of winning it.

He’s hardly done shit has he because he hasn’t won it.

Look at how much better Man City are on the pitch for starters :hehe:

And it’s not about 8 promotions is it, it was about Lennon and Celtic earlier.
You’ve moved the goal posts about 50 times in this thread and still won’t give up.

William Treseder
15-10-19, 10:52
Fu*k sake it’s like tag bitching on here.
Sorry to be having a pop at Pep guys.
I know some of you hold him in such high regard, but going back to the gist of the post, when it comes to football management, certain jobs suit certain managers. Always has done, always will. Warnocks your man for getting out of the championship, peps your man to introduce scintillating football.
One of the best pieces of football management has to be Jock Stein winning the European cup with 11 players who all bar one, were born within a 30 mile radius of Parkhead, or Clough getting promoted to the old 1st División with Forest and winning it the next season, and the European cup twice,or Shankley and Paisley sweeping all before them with Liverpool, or Fergie and his youngsters sweeping all before them.
For all Peps style and panache, and all the dough at his disposal, he’s 8 points behind his biggest rivals already, and still hasn't won the big one with them.
By the way, some of the football Arsenal played under Wenger was every bit as good as Peps Man City.

J R Hartley
15-10-19, 10:55
If they wanted a guaranteed champions league win, man city should have got....Who exactly?

Neil Lennon?

J R Hartley
15-10-19, 10:56
It’s a bit stupid to think you can just throw money at the CL and win it when you’ve got Barca, Real, PSG, Bayern, Juve, Liverpool etc all capable of winning it.

He’s hardly done shit has he because he hasn’t won it.

Look at how much better Man City are on the pitch for starters :hehe:

And it’s not about 8 promotions is it, it was about Lennon and Celtic earlier.
You’ve moved the goal posts about 50 times in this thread and still won’t give up.

You can always rely on the flower man to throw in some pointless hypothetical comparison.

William Treseder
15-10-19, 10:57
Neil Lennon?
Well obviously not Pep!

dembethewarrior
15-10-19, 11:10
Tag bitching?

I’ve posted on my own accord, I’m hardly in cahoots.

I also don’t care you’ve got a different opinion on Pep, you’ve not bothered me one bit, I’ve countered some points you’ve made that I just don’t think are really good.

I forgot you get all pouty on here.

I’ll be stalking you next.

William Treseder
15-10-19, 11:14
Tag bitching?

I’ve posted on my own accord, I’m hardly in cahoots.

I also don’t care you’ve got a different opinion on Pep, you’ve not bothered me one bit, I’ve countered some points you’ve made that I just don’t think are really good.

I forgot you get all pouty on here.

I’ll be stalking you next.
Have you remembered to tag Lardy and Hartley?
Mind you, Hartleys probably staring at his poster of Pep on his bedroom wall and firing one off at the moment

Eric the Half a Bee
15-10-19, 11:15

Do you not think that the reason managers, like Warnock, win 8 promotions and managers, like Pep, Fergie, Mourinho and other successful managers at the top end of the game, haven't won all those promotions is that Warnock isn't quite good enough for the top division? Pep is not going to win 8 promotions as he's not going to spend all that time in lower divisions. Warnock has had to because top flight teams have not fancied giving him a go.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I wouldn't even compare Warnock to Graham Taylor.

J R Hartley
15-10-19, 11:18
Have you remembered to tag Lardy and Hartley?
Mind you, Hartleys probably staring at his poster of Pep on his bedroom wall and firing one off at the moment

Dont cry mate

J R Hartley
15-10-19, 11:18
Do you not think that the reason managers, like Warnock, win 8 promotions and managers, like Pep, Fergie, Mourinho and other successful managers at the top end of the game, haven't won all those promotions is that Warnock isn't quite good enough for the top division? Pep is not going to win 8 promotions as he's not going to spend all that time in lower divisions. Warnock has had to because top flight teams have not fancied giving him a go.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I wouldn't even compare Warnock to Graham Taylor.

Youd swear Warnock only has to manage in the championship and he will get a side promoted. Far from it.

Hes got 8 promotions (Not all to the top tier I may add) in 30+ attempts. A decent strike rate no doubt but Sean Dyche has got 2 in 4. Steve Bruce must have a decent strike rate too.

the other bob wilson
15-10-19, 11:20
Fu*k sake it’s like tag bitching on here.
Sorry to be having a pop at Pep guys.
I know some of you hold him in such high regard, but going back to the gist of the post, when it comes to football management, certain jobs suit certain managers. Always has done, always will. Warnocks your man for getting out of the championship, peps your man to introduce scintillating football.
One of the best pieces of football management has to be Jock Stein winning the European cup with 11 players who all bar one, were born within a 30 mile radius of Parkhead, or Clough getting promoted to the old 1st División with Forest and winning it the next season, and the European cup twice,or Shankley and Paisley sweeping all before them with Liverpool, or Fergie and his youngsters sweeping all before them.
For all Peps style and panache, and all the dough at his disposal, he’s 8 points behind his biggest rivals already, and still hasn't won the big one with them.
By the way, some of the football Arsenal played under Wenger was every bit as good as Peps Man City.

Only a half of Warnock's eight promotions have been from the second tier to the first, so, in essence, he's got a side promoted to the First Division/Premier League once a decade over the period of his time in management - a good record considering that a lot of the seasons he has spent in the job were in the lower divisions, but not as good as suggested by falling back on the eight promotions line.

As I implied in my previous message in this thread, you're making the assumption that Guardiola would not be a success at a lower level then the Premier League or its equivalent in other countries, but there is no evidence out there that this would be the case. In fact, as J R Hartley says, he has a 100 per cent promotion record in the lower divisions in Spain as he guided Barcelona B to the third tier of football in that country to the fourth in his one season with them. So, there is a small amount of evidence that he could manage effectively at a lower level.

William Treseder
15-10-19, 11:29
Only a half of Warnock's eight promotions have been from the second tier to the first, so, in essence, he's got a side promoted to the First Division/Premier League once a decade over the period of his time in management - a good record considering that a lot of the seasons he has spent in the job were in the lower divisions, but not as good as suggested by falling back on the eight promotions line.

As I implied in my previous message in this thread, you're making the assumption that Guardiola would not be a success at a lower level then the Premier League or its equivalent in other countries, but there is no evidence out there that this would be the case. In fact, as J R Hartley says, he has a 100 per cent promotion record in the lower divisions in Spain as he guided Barcelona B to the third tier of football in that country to the fourth in his one season with them. So, there is a small amount of evidence that he could manage effectively at a lower level.
Well soon find out when he comes to us 😂

dembethewarrior
15-10-19, 11:51

How many millions did he spend at Barca B to get promoted?

Eric the Half a Bee
15-10-19, 11:55
Youd swear Warnock only has to manage in the championship and he will get a side promoted. Far from it.

That was the flawed logic used by many in keeping him on - it was as if he would almost guarantee promotion. :hehe:

dembethewarrior
15-10-19, 11:59
That was the flawed logic used by many in keeping him on - it was as if he would almost guarantee promotion. :hehe:

What’s the chances percentage wise? (I do t know how many seasons he’s managed for his 4 promotions)

J R Hartley
15-10-19, 12:22
How many millions did he spend at Barca B to get promoted?

He promoted players from that B wide with him and got rid of some big name players to accomodate them, but dont let that get in the way of the narrative he bought success at Barcelona.

William Treseder
15-10-19, 12:24
Now let’s hang on a minute here. I’ve been one of Warnocks biggest critics since our first game back in the Premiership last season.
He’s not cut out for that league, and it showed from day one.
This thread though was a bit of a piss take, showing NW as the rough diamond he is, and Pep getting all cosy with his mob.
It appears that Warnock is past his best now, but he was treated like a god 2 seasons ago when he took over and got us up.
His joint world record of 8 promotions is to be admired, just as much as Pep stepping into an easy job and making Man City even better is.

J R Hartley
15-10-19, 12:24

Some of our fans hang off his every word so its no surprising they think like that really as theres no-one who likes to talk about Neil Warnocks 8 promotions than Neil Warnock himself. Modest chap as he is.

J R Hartley
15-10-19, 12:25
Now let’s hang on a minute here. I’ve been one of Warnocks biggest critics since our first game back in the Premiership last season.
He’s not cut out for that league, and it showed from day one.
This thread though was a bit of a piss take, showing NW as the rough diamond he is, and Pep getting all cosy with his mob.
It appears that Warnock is past his best now, but he was treated like a god 2 seasons ago when he took over and got us up.
His joint world record of 8 promotions is to be admired, just as much as Pep stepping into an easy job and making Man City even better is.

Easy job :hehe:

They had to get 98 points out of a possible 114 to win the league last season.

Youre making it sound like the Celtic job ffs.

William Treseder
15-10-19, 13:10
Easy job :hehe:

They had to get 98 points out of a possible 114 to win the league last season.

Youre making it sound like the Celtic job ffs.
It is with the squad they’ve got. Don’t kid yourself. Liverpool and Man City are miles ahead of the others and spur each other on.
Not so this season it appears.

dembethewarrior
15-10-19, 20:33
People don’t give up on this board do they.

Rather argue on and on rather than admit they’re wrong :hehe:

William Treseder
15-10-19, 20:36
People don’t give up on this board do they.

Rather argue on and on rather than admit they’re wrong :hehe:

Yes. I’ve noticed that about you 😁

dembethewarrior
15-10-19, 20:43
Yes. I’ve noticed that about you 😁

Aiiii

J R Hartley
15-10-19, 20:55
It is with the squad they’ve got. Don’t kid yourself. Liverpool and Man City are miles ahead of the others and spur each other on.
Not so this season it appears.

They are miles ahead of the others because they have the two best managers in the world.

dembethewarrior
16-10-19, 06:27
They are miles ahead of the others because they have the two best managers in the world.
Don’t be daft put Lennon and Warnock there with a few quid each and they’d both still be as good.

William Treseder
16-10-19, 07:56
Don’t be daft put Lennon and Warnock there with a few quid each and they’d both still be as good.
You 2 are on acid. Warnock and Lennon in charge of Man City and Liverpool would consistently finish above Pep and Clipperty in charge of Norwich and Brighton..

J R Hartley
16-10-19, 08:14
You 2 are on acid. Warnock and Lennon in charge of Man City and Liverpool would consistently finish above Pep and Clipperty in charge of Norwich and Brighton..

Eh?

dembethewarrior
16-10-19, 08:37
That wasn’t what was asked was it.

You’re making out he only does well there because of money.

Are you pissed?

lardy
16-10-19, 10:19

All the decent players would leave under those managers. That's why Man Utd were shopping at Swansea this summer.

J R Hartley
16-10-19, 10:24
If Warnock was in charge of Man City theyd still have Yaya Toure in midfield and he would probably be on a 5 year contact

Rjk
16-10-19, 10:26

Really? There are good examples of clubs spending money badly and ending up a mess, it is no guarantee

dembethewarrior
16-10-19, 10:32
Really? There are good examples of clubs spending money badly and ending up a mess, it is no guarantee

AaaaaaaaWhooooOOOOSSHHH

William Treseder
16-10-19, 13:09
It’s like fishing with dynamite on this thread😁

dembethewarrior
16-10-19, 13:17
It’s like fishing with dynamite on this thread😁

Ah that old classic.

Give over mate.

You’d come out of this better if you just admitted you were being silly, rather than making out it was all a big ruse

J R Hartley
16-10-19, 13:18
It’s like fishing with dynamite on this thread��

Oh dear...........

William Treseder
16-10-19, 13:44
Oh dear...........

What can the matter be.......

William Treseder
16-10-19, 13:45
Ah that old classic.

Give over mate.

You’d come out of this better if you just admitted you were being silly, rather than making out it was all a big ruse

Like a moth to a flame.😁

Croesy Blue
16-10-19, 13:46
It’s like fishing with dynamite on this thread��

Yeah well done mate you've really got every one here by *checks notes* making yourself look clueless for 3 pages.......

William Treseder
16-10-19, 14:24
Yeah well done mate you've really got every one here by *checks notes* making yourself look clueless for 3 pages.......

Fook me. Here’s the other one. A hat trick!

Eric the Half a Bee
16-10-19, 14:57

I bet you any money that Pep and Klopp in charge of Man City and Liverpool would consistently finish above Warnock and Lennon in charge of Man City and Liverpool.

I also bet you any money that Pep and Klopp in charge of Cardiff and Celtic would consistently finish above Warnock and Lennon in charge of Cardiff and Celtic.

Ianto13
16-10-19, 15:14
Some of our fans hang off his every word so its no surprising they think like that really as theres no-one who likes to talk about Neil Warnocks 8 promotions than Neil Warnock himself. Modest chap as he is.

But I’ve noticed he never talks about his 7 relegations?

dembethewarrior
16-10-19, 16:31

:hehe:

dembethewarrior
16-10-19, 16:32
I bet you any money that Pep and Klopp in charge of Man City and Liverpool would consistently finish above Warnock and Lennon in charge of Man City and Liverpool.

I also bet you any money that Pep and Klopp in charge of Cardiff and Celtic would consistently finish above Warnock and Lennon in charge of Cardiff and Celtic.

And that, as it should have been pages ago, is the end of that!!

William Treseder
16-10-19, 17:14
And that, as it should have been pages ago, is the end of that!!

Actually Eric would lose his cash, because neither Pep or clipperty could get Celtic to finish higher than Lennon did.
But then again, they do say that a fool and his money are soon parted.

Eric the Half a Bee
16-10-19, 21:03
Actually Eric would lose his cash, because neither Pep or clipperty could get Celtic to finish higher than Lennon did.

They could get Celtic to do better in the Champions' League.

dembethewarrior
17-10-19, 13:08
They could get Celtic to do better in the Champions' League.

A point I made pages ago. He just keeps moving the goal posts because he hasn’t got an argument.

Careful, he’s fooled you with his super ruse.

William Treseder
17-10-19, 15:15
A point I made pages ago. He just keeps moving the goal posts because he hasn’t got an argument.

Careful, he’s fooled you with his super ruse.

Ya not still bumping ya gums on this thread are you ya muppet.
Let it go son. Peps ok if he’s got millions to spend. Eric and the fly fisherman would have you believe he’d win the champions league with East Fife!

dembethewarrior
17-10-19, 15:22
Ya not still bumping ya gums on this thread are you ya muppet.
Let it go son. Peps ok if he’s got millions to spend. Eric and the fly fisherman would have you believe he’d win the champions league with East Fife!
Now throwing out shite insults because you’ve got no argument :hehe:

William Treseder
17-10-19, 16:12
Now throwing out shite insults because you’ve got no argument :hehe:

Let it go. Do you really think even Warnocks biggest fans would compare him to Pep and say he was a better manager. Fook me, even DML what’s his face on here wouldn’t. I’m one of his biggest critics if you look back at some of my posts😁
Stop being sooooo serious and lighten up a bit.

dembethewarrior
17-10-19, 16:23
Let it go. Do you really think even Warnocks biggest fans would compare him to Pep and say he was a better manager. Fook me, even DML what’s his face on here wouldn’t. I’m one of his biggest critics if you look back at some of my posts😁
Stop being sooooo serious and lighten up a bit.
William Tressider’s guide to posting like an idiot.

Step 1. Chime in to a debate
Step 2. Have no clue what you’re talking about
Step 3. Get rinsed by multiple posters.
Step 4. Claim it was all a huge joke in a big “Gotcha fools” reveal
Step 5. Ask poster if they are stalking you/ throw out some bad insults.
Step 6. Play the whole thing down, act really calm, when in reality you’re sat there squeezing your keyboard in frustration
Step 7. Find another thread and start all over again.

J R Hartley
17-10-19, 17:03
Do you really think even Warnocks biggest fans would compare him to Pep and say he was a better manager. Fook me, even DML what’s his face on here wouldn’t .

Hmmm. Big call that. Will have to keep disagreeing with you.

William Treseder
17-10-19, 17:19
Hmmm. Big call that. Will have to keep disagreeing with you.

😁

William Treseder
17-10-19, 17:22
William Tressider’s guide to posting like an idiot.

Step 1. Chime in to a debate
Step 2. Have no clue what you’re talking about
Step 3. Get rinsed by multiple posters.
Step 4. Claim it was all a huge joke in a big “Gotcha fools” reveal
Step 5. Ask poster if they are stalking you/ throw out some bad insults.
Step 6. Play the whole thing down, act really calm, when in reality you’re sat there squeezing your keyboard in frustration
Step 7. Find another thread and start all over again.

Oh no. You’ve rumbled me!