PDA

View Full Version : Harris to cause mayhem?

kendoddsdadsdogsdead
18-10-19, 18:08
...or back to his usual flaky self?

Des Parrot
18-10-19, 19:46
Mayhem it is

Ianto13
18-10-19, 21:18
Made the first and hit the crossbar, best winger on the field and we let him go on a free!

life on mars
18-10-19, 21:22
Best winger was on the bench.

mazadona10
18-10-19, 21:34
His free kick was good..the goal was just from a shit shot. I know hes doing well at Wednesday this season but i dont think hes better than the 5 options we have outwide. Not that there is muxh between any of them

Steve the Tea
18-10-19, 21:38
His free kick was good..the goal was just from a shit shot. I know hes doing well at Wednesday this season but i dont think hes better than the 5 options we have outwide. Not that there is muxh between any of them

He flattered to deceive at City. Was good for a 20 min substitute appearance but couldn't string 3 games together. I didn't think he was anything special tonight.

StT

<><

Mr Shhh
18-10-19, 22:38

He was nothing special tonight but he's better than Murphy and Mendez. We should be starting with Hoillett and Whyte

life on mars
18-10-19, 22:46
He flattered to deceive at City. Was good for a 20 min substitute appearance but couldn't string 3 games together. I didn't think he was anything special tonight.

StT

<><

Totally agree , suspect he wanted a better deal than he is really worth, if he got that deal at Wednesday, well good luck to him ,it doesn't make him a complete player , in fact he is way off that in my view .

For all the hype he should have murded our under performing pedestrian full backs, he didn't though ?

rudy gestede
19-10-19, 03:11

StT

<><

He only played 30 times in 7 years, he wasn’t given/didn’t have the chance to be flaky.

It was obvious he had talent. I’d take him over hoilet any day.

dandywarhol
19-10-19, 12:09
He, was injury prone