PDA

View Full Version : Stop playing Glatzel NOW

Bluebird909
27-10-19, 14:26
Not only is he pathetic in the air, slow, weak, can't hold the ball up, can't finish and doesn't work particularly hard BUT he also costs someone else a place in the team so we're effectively playing with 10 men.

He's one of the worst players I've ever seen play for Cardiff. The worrying thing is that Warnock can't seem to see this. Maybe it's time for a change...

IanD
27-10-19, 19:04
Not only is he pathetic in the air, slow, weak, can't hold the ball up, can't finish and doesn't work particularly hard BUT he also costs someone else a place in the team so we're effectively playing with 10 men.

He's one of the worst players I've ever seen play for Cardiff. The worrying thing is that Warnock can't seem to see this. Maybe it's time for a change...
Bogle..stronger, more aggressive and wants to win rather than just play. Glatzel looks like a late replacement for a guy in a pub team whose wife has gone into labour and he can't make it.

dandywarhol
27-10-19, 19:06
madine = Glatzel

Llandaff Blue
27-10-19, 19:33
12m on Glatzel and Madine combined, how can the Tan find this acceptable?

J R Hartley
27-10-19, 19:40
12m on Glatzel and Madine combined, how can the Tan find this acceptable?

Because Neil Warnock seems to have cart blanche to do whatever the **** he likes at this football club and not get challenged.

Llandaff Blue
27-10-19, 19:50
Because Neil Warnock seems to have cart blanche to do whatever the **** he likes at this football club and not get challenged.

We've been set back years by keeping him on, this feels like a Slade season but much worse given the money Neil's had to spend.

I actually can't believe Warnock announced his retirement a year in advance and the club has let him do his farewell tour, he's taking the piss out of the board.

cardiff55
27-10-19, 20:36
Make than 9 men as Ward was apparently playing too.

goats
27-10-19, 20:46
Make than 9 men as Ward was apparently playing too.

And Bennett who is total shiiiiite

WJ99mobile
27-10-19, 20:57
I don’t think Glatzel is shit at all.

However I do think we’d have to completely change our style to get anything out of him.

I tell you who’d fit into our play. Kieffer Moore.

jeepster
27-10-19, 21:02
I don’t think Glatzel is shit at all.

However I do think we’d have to completely change our style to get anything out of him.

I tell you who’d fit into our play. Kieffer Moore.

Well said he has got not support,a lone furrow up front not a chance of showing his talent

Dave Blue
27-10-19, 21:11
Well said he has got not support,a lone furrow up front not a chance of showing his talent

Very disappointed in Ward today. Another who didn’t show up.