PDA

View Full Version : Euro Tickets help? Under 18 conundrum

Over the Hill
08-12-19, 19:09
Want extra tickets for the Euros for family members who are not red wall members but attended every home Wales match (nation league and Euro tournament). Whilst both my son (age 16) and I have access codes, I can only use mine as uefa preclude under 18s to buy tickets. How do I get around the problem, as I thought I could get 4 tickets based on each access code entities the applicant 2 tickets each? Thoughts please?

City123
08-12-19, 19:48
Have you emailed the FAW? Also try and contact the Welsh Football Supporters Federation

Taunton Blue Genie
08-12-19, 20:54
Want extra tickets for the Euros for family members who are not red wall members but attended every home Wales match (nation league and Euro tournament). Whilst both my son (age 16) and I have access codes, I can only use mine as uefa preclude under 18s to buy tickets. How do I get around the problem, as I thought I could get 4 tickets based on each access code entities the applicant 2 tickets each? Thoughts please?

Does this mean that those eligible for tickets at the moment (those with an 'away' record') can obtain tickets for people other than themselves before Red Wall members with a mainly 'home-only' record come into the mix? Confused :-)

Dave Blue
08-12-19, 21:01
Does this mean that those eligible for tickets at the moment (those with an 'away' record') can obtain tickets for people other than themselves before Red Wall members with a mainly 'home-only' record come into the mix? Confused :-)

Yes. As these people can get 2 each, the second ticket can go to whoever they please.

RichardM
08-12-19, 21:07
Yes. As these people can get 2 each, the second ticket can go to whoever they please.

I thought you needed a red wall member number to assign the second ticket to

Taunton Blue Genie
08-12-19, 21:52

Seems wrong to me.

Des Parrot
08-12-19, 23:37
I thought you needed a red wall member number to assign the second ticket to

No. You can assign to anyone

Des Parrot
08-12-19, 23:38

Just add two years to his dob

Over the Hill
09-12-19, 10:53
Just add two years to his dob

This did cross my mind. Have any others done this?