View Full Version : HARRIS ! That was an atrocious, pathetic and gutless performance

Cyclops
21-12-19, 15:10
More than 30 minutes before we had a shot at goal.
Midfield and attack easily dominated by opponents.
And if the game-plan was to frustrate PNE for an hour and then hit them, it wasn't only Preston that was frustrated.
I for one am not going to give up my Boxing Day to watch that anti-football.

Madassa
21-12-19, 15:18
And if the game-plan was to frustrate PNE for an hour and then hit them, it wasn't only Preston that was frustrated.
I absolutely agree. We were shite. No bloody excuses. Shockingly awful

ToTaL ITK
21-12-19, 16:24
my thoughts were that we were passive

goats
21-12-19, 16:50

Nice present from the club, so many things to do today.....glad I didn’t go!

surge
21-12-19, 17:35
I felt that we started with a more attacking line-up than usual but things didn't work out and for whatever reason Harris felt change of personal with Madine and, at times, Ward up top would be more effective. It wasn't.

olderblue
21-12-19, 17:45
I felt sorry for Glatzel today he had to survive on scraps

Tuerto
21-12-19, 17:47
I felt sorry for Glatzel today he had to survive on scraps

I get what you're saying and i agree, but he is so ****ing slow to react, almost nonchalant in approach and demeanour.

Hilts
21-12-19, 18:10
I get what you're saying and i agree, but he is so ****ing slow to react, almost nonchalant in approach and demeanour.

Glatzel offered nothing. Madine was miles better and he was average at best.

dembethewarrior
21-12-19, 18:18
Glatzel offered nothing. Madine was miles better and he was average at best.

Madine is made to lump balls up to, Glatzel isn’t.

Madine had a partner up top, Glatzel didn’t.

Gofer Blue
21-12-19, 18:21

Gofer Blue
21-12-19, 18:23
Glad I didn't go or even waste my money on a Sky day pass! Next visit will be vs Jacks on the 12th January. Hoping for much better!

splott parker
21-12-19, 19:35
I know everyone’s entitled to ‘go or not to go’ but I couldn’t do without my City fix, good or bad

LeningradCowboy
21-12-19, 21:59
The lack of movement off the ball when we have possession is astonishing.

cardiff55
21-12-19, 23:32
Glatzel made Madine look good.

dandywarhol
21-12-19, 23:39
Harris, hasn't had one transfer window yet.
Plus, a few injuries.
Give the bloke a chance.

SLUDGE FACTORY
21-12-19, 23:40
Cut the guy some slack , draw against top side leeds , draw against top side Preston

Give him time

Lawnmower
22-12-19, 11:29
Cut the guy some slack , draw against top side leeds , draw against top side Preston

Give him time

Tough run of games these.
Preston’s form has been poor recently but they seemed to have a few back today.

Team aren’t playing well, but still picking up points . Seems every time things start to look a bit better a key player gets injured or suspended. Ralls this time. A bit of patience is going to be needed over the next few weeks

dembethewarrior
22-12-19, 11:31

Team aren’t playing well, but still picking up points . Seems every time things start to look a bit better a key player gets injured or suspended. Ralls this time. A bit of patience is going to be needed over the next few weeks

I’ve written this season off.

But people are entitled to feel pissed off with the performances no matter the results or who we played.

BLUETIT
22-12-19, 17:14

Thank f uck for that !
Piss off you one eyed f ucker :xmashehe:

Tony’s pissed :xmashehe:

life on mars
22-12-19, 17:23
I know everyone’s entitled to ‘go or not to go’ but I couldn’t do without my City fix, good or bad

Top fan .👍.

As to the dilemma of watching City on Boxing Day v being with the festive food munching relatives and thier retellings of those days gone where uncle Arther's betting problems broke the family and Aunty Bessies farting moments upset the church congregation, its the City every time, however shite they are.

life on mars
22-12-19, 17:28

Yes I think the last three games have been tough and telling boxing day might be a cracker , both on 33, and 4 points off 6th place , old club manager rivalry ??

Cyclops
22-12-19, 17:31
As to the dilemma of watching City on Boxing Day v being with the festive food munching relatives and thier retellings of those days gone where uncle Arther's betting problems broke the family and Aunty Bessies farting moments upset the church congregation.
Spot on!
More entertaining by far!
:xmashehe:

A Quiet Monkfish
22-12-19, 17:33

Give him time

Think it's mostly annoyance/frustration with the lack of quality/ability in the squad. For the 1st time in years City are at a crossroads. Harris could bring in more of the same to get us where Warnock was trying to do, or start a rebuilding process, which is likely to take a couple of 'windows' at least ..

the other bob wilson
22-12-19, 18:04

Trouble is, "team aren't playing well, but are still picking up points" should be seen as something to be hopeful about - it cannot be though when it could be applied to the whole of our season.

A Quiet Monkfish
22-12-19, 18:54
Trouble is, "team aren't playing well, but are still picking up points" should be seen as something to be hopeful about - it cannot be though when it could be applied to the whole of our season.

Law of probabilities [or is it averages], says we'll play better and not pick up points. I think we're fortunate to be mid-table at this stage..

The Hooded Claw
23-12-19, 07:50
Yes I think the last three games have been tough and telling boxing day might be a cracker , both on 33, and 4 points off 6th place , old club manager rivalry ??

Yep! I predict another 0-0 bore draw.