Heathblue
02-02-20, 15:47
🏈

Heathblue
02-02-20, 15:50
Nigel,!!!!

Maurice Swan
02-02-20, 16:03
oh tres desole......I have my welsh flag flying alongside the French flag!!!! Another quick score from France would be welcome!!!

splott parker
02-02-20, 16:44
��

Bookmark this!

City123
02-02-20, 16:53
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/feb/01/eddie-jones-wants-england-to-be-held-in-same-awe-as-liverpool-six-nations

:hehe: :hehe:

MacAdder
02-02-20, 17:19
Loved it!

Always thought that France would blow it but fair play to them, stuck to the task.

The commentary team are so biased it's untrue and nobody saw that result coming.
Whether you like the rugby or not, it's always nice to see England get beat, just to hear the backtracking and excuses.

Edit:
One of the commentary team just announced that England had lost 5 out of 7 away games.... and they still believe they are the best in the world! :facepalm:

surge
02-02-20, 17:32
There was a tweet, I can no longer find, highlighting that Eddie Jones likes to talk about a violent England side before big games but has lost when saying it before games in Scotland, Wales and France.

Apart from Italy, each side has reason to be cautiously optimistic about their chances. The Welsh pack looks weaker than it did last year and England's looks stronger so that game will be especially tough for us.

Heathblue
02-02-20, 17:42
Bookmark this!
Done 👍

Pearcey3
02-02-20, 17:43
There was a tweet, I can no longer find, highlighting that Eddie Jones likes to talk about a violent England side before big games but has lost when saying it before games in Scotland, Wales and France.

Apart from Italy, each side has reason to be cautiously optimistic about their chances. The Welsh pack looks weaker than it did last year and England's looks stronger so that game will be especially tough for us.

I thought the French would win by ten so what happened didn’t surprise me.
When England start slowly they really struggle.
Big test for Wales in Dublin next week and as usual we have a stack of injuries but these days there is a real depth to the squad. I think we can beat them

Heathblue
02-02-20, 18:00
[QUOTE=Pearcey3;5044344]I thought the French would win by ten so what happened didn’t surprise me.
When England start slowly they really struggle.
Big test for Wales in Dublin next week and as usual we have a stack of injuries but these days there is a real depth to the squad. I think we can beat them[/QUOTE
They had a winner in Jonny May but were too busy playing the tough guy forwards routine

the other bob wilson
02-02-20, 18:11
Incredible to think that two games after stuffing the All.Blacks, England are facing something of a crisis - I thought they were shocking in the first half and, in truth, they only got back into the match through the efforts of one man.

SLUDGE FACTORY
02-02-20, 18:36
The basic fact is this , considering the number of rugby clubs and players registered in england and the strength of the Guinness rugby premiership , england should be the leading northern hemisphere side bar none and regularly claiming the scalps of the southern hemisphere sides and regularly winning the rugby world cup

In essence they are a load of old cock

William Treseder
02-02-20, 18:56
The basic fact is this , considering the number of rugby clubs and players registered in england and the strength of the Guinness rugby premiership , england should be the leading northern hemisphere side bar none and regularly claiming the scalps of the southern hemisphere sides and regularly winning the rugby world cup

In essence they are a load of old cock
Couldn’t have summed it up better myself

tricks
02-02-20, 21:36
Legion d’honneur for Sean Edwards.

Dear Pres Macron etc

Let’s get this going ..